Gerald H Vanderlois
M, b. September 27, 1932, d. June 12, 1981
- Birth: Gerald H Vanderlois was born on September 27, 1932 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 12, 1981, at age 48.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Gerald H. Vanderlois
2212 Maplecrest Dr.
Age 48, died unexpectedly at 11:30 a.m. Friday while at work. He was born September 27, 1932 in Appleton. He had been employed with the City of Appleton Street Department for over 20 years. Mr. Vanderlois was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church, a charter member of the Waverly Northenders and was an Army Veteran, having served in Korea. Survivors include three daughters: Mrs. James (Vici) Dorn; Laure and Julie, all of Appleton; two sons: Joseph and Larry, both of Appleton; four grandchildren; three brothers; Willard, Oshkosh; Donald, Las Vegas, Nevada; James, Appleton; two sisters: Mrs. John (Sally) Burke, Sheboygan; Mrs. John (Margaret) Schilling, Appleton. The memorial mass will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Joseph Catholic Church, with Fr. David Reichling officiating. Interment will be in St. Mary Cemetery. Friends may call at the Wichmann Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. Sunday. The prayer and scripture service will be at 8 p.m. Sunday. A memorial fund is being established.
Laure Jo Vanderlois
Leona Marie Nickel
F, b. July 2, 1929, d. March 2, 2010
- Birth: Leona Marie Nickel was born on July 2, 1929 in Brothertown, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Donald Raymond Weninger were married on August 13, 1953 in Jericho, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Leona Marie Nickel died on March 2, 2010, at age 80, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: March 4, 2010
Weninger, Leona Marie "Lee"
Leona Marie "Lee" Weninger, age 79, of Chilton died on Tuesday, March 2, 2010, at the Chilton Care Center in Chilton. She was born July 2, 1929, in Brothertown, daughter of the late August & Frances (Olbrich) Nickel. She married Donald Weninger on August 13, 1953, at Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Jericho. Lee graduated from the St. Agnes School of Nursing in Fond du Lac and worked as a registered nurse at the Calumet Medical Center starting the day the hospital opened until she retired in 1994. She also volunteered a lot of time at the Chilton Care Center, Ledgeview Nature Center, and the Salvatorian Center in New Holstein. She leaves behind a legacy of unforgettable life lessons to those who were fortunate enough to be touched by her spirit for life. She passed on to them the traditions that hold families together, including the priceless importance of spending time together; in ways such as playing Sheepshead and her favorite game, Cribbage, and making homemade bread, wines & salsa together. Leona loved life and appreciated the simple things life offered like spending time in nature, especially in Door County and at the family cabin, picking blackberries and hickory nuts, quilting and crafting.
She will be fondly remembered and greatly missed by her husband: Donald; a son: Doug (Judy) Weninger of Holmen; very close friends: Sandy and Bill Euclide of Adams-Friendship, Corey and Michelle Brickl of Chilton; three grandchildren: Eric, Brian (Maria) and David Weninger; two sisters: Sister Augusta Nickel of Milwaukee, Bernice Kolinski of West Allis; a brother: Father Leander Nickel of Green Bay; and a sister-in-law: Alice Nickel of Chilton.
She was preceded in death by her parents; a brother: Alex Nickel; a sister: Christine Nickel; and a brother-in-law: Robert Kolinski.
Funeral service will be at 11 a.m. on Friday, March 5, 2010, at Good Shepherd Catholic Church (54 E. Main St.) in Chilton with the Rev. Bob Kollath officiating and Rev. Leander Nickel concelebrating. Burial will be in St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery in Chilton. Friends may call at the church from 10 a.m. until 11 a.m. on Friday, March 5, 2010.
Donald Raymond Weninger
M, b. February 21, 1929, d. July 17, 2012
- Birth: Donald Raymond Weninger was born on February 21, 1929 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Leona Marie Nickel were married on August 13, 1953 in Jericho, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Donald Raymond Weninger died on July 17, 2012, at age 83, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Donald Raymond Weninger, age 83, of Chilton, died on Tuesday, July 17, 2012, at the Chilton Care Center in Chilton. He was born on February 21, 1929 in Chilton, only child of the late Aegidius and Marie (Turba) Weninger.
He married the love of his life, Leona Nickel on August 13, 1953 at Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Jericho, WI. Don spent his working career first as a butcher and later at the Farm & Home in Chilton.
He enjoyed providing pig roasts and snowmobiling in earlier years at Crivitz, building a cabin in the woods, and loved Grandma's homemade breads and poppy seed torte. He looked forward to Packer games, card playing with dear friends, sturgeon spearing, salmon fishing and hunting. Family traditions were held close to Don's heart.
Don will be greatly missed by his son: Doug (Judy) Weninger of Holmen, grandchildren: Eric Weninger of Milwaukee, Brian (Maria) Weninger of Eau Claire, David Weninger of Sparta; sisters-in-law: Alice Nickel of Chilton, Sister Augusta Nickel of Milwaukee, Bernice Kolinski of West Allis; brother-in-law: Father Leander Nickel of Green Bay, Foster daughter: Sandy (Bill) Euclide of Adams, and special friends Corey & Michelle Brickl of Chilton. He is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives, and friends.
He was preceded in death by his wife of 56 years, Lee in 2010; his parents; brothers-in-law: Alex Nickel, Robert Kolinski; and sister-in-law: Christine Nickel.
Funeral service will be at 11:00 AM on Friday, July 20, 2012 at Good Shepherd Catholic Church (54 E. Main St.) in Chilton with the Rev. Bob Kollath officiating. Burial will follow in St. Mary Catholic Cemetery. Friends may call at the church on Friday from 10:00 AM until 10:45 AM.
His family would like to extend a special thank-you to Dr. Tipler and the staff at the Chilton Care Center for the excellent care and compassion he was given.
Online Condolences wietingfuneralhome.com.
Douglas D Weninger
Augusta (Sister) Nickel
M, b. February 7, 1924, d. April 15, 1994
- Birth: Robert Kolinski was born on February 7, 1924.
- Death: He died on April 15, 1994, at age 70.
F, b. December 23, 1918, d. March 9, 1984
- Birth: Christine Nickel was born on December 23, 1918 in Jericho, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 9, 1984, at age 65, in Madison, Dane Co, Wisconsin.
Leon Glen Marcks
M, b. July 10, 1946, d. December 26, 2014
- Birth: Leon Glen Marcks was born on July 10, 1946.
- Death: He died on December 26, 2014, at age 68.
- Note: Leon Glen Marcks, 68, passed away peacefully Friday, December 26, 2014. He was born July 10, 1946, to Harley "Groucho" and Florence (Matuszak) Marcks.
Leon served his country with the U.S. Air Force. He spent most of his life driving truck and had a love of hunting and fishing.
Leon is survived by five children: his daughter, Lynn Raasch; his son, Dale (Natalie) Marcks and their nine children; his daughter, Jessica (Dave) Stoffer; his daughter, Tina (Craig Bartz) Marcks and their two children; his daughter, Karla (Terry) Wissell and their eight children; his brother, David (Colleen) Marcks; her sister, Rosie (John) Bennett; and several nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
The family would like to thank the staff of Unity Hospice for their wonderful care, and the staff of Bishop's Court.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 9 to 11 a.m. Monday. The Funeral Service will be held at 11 a.m. Monday. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
Lester H Doro
M, b. September 22, 1918, d. November 7, 2004
Family: Leone Young (b. February 21, 1916, d. May 4, 1962)
- Birth: Lester H Doro was born on September 22, 1918.
- Death: He died on November 7, 2004, at age 86, in Portland, Multnomah Co, Oregon.