Magielana L VanDoren
F, b. June 8, 1902, d. April 15, 1909
- Birth: Magielana L VanDoren was born on June 8, 1902 in Hay Springs, Sheridan Co, Nebraska.
- Death: She died on April 15, 1909, at age 6, in Chewelah, Stevens Co, Washington.
Agnes Elizabeth VanDoren
F, b. July 20, 1904, d. March 7, 2001
- Birth: Agnes Elizabeth VanDoren was born on July 20, 1904 in Chewelah, Stevens Co, Washington.
- Marriage: She and Mark Stankovich were married on June 19, 1925.
- Death: Agnes Elizabeth VanDoren died on March 7, 2001, at age 96, in Spokane, Spokane Co, Washington.
M, b. October 18, 1895, d. May 15, 1976
- Birth: Mark Stankovich was born on October 18, 1895 in Yugoslavia.
- Marriage: He and Agnes Elizabeth VanDoren were married on June 19, 1925.
- Death: Mark Stankovich died on May 15, 1976, at age 80, in Spokane, Spokane Co, Washington.
Stephen George VanDoren
M, b. December 23, 1906, d. September 26, 1960
- Birth: Stephen George VanDoren was born on December 23, 1906 in Chewelah, Stevens Co, Washington.
- Marriage: He and May L Shuman were married on October 21, 1937.
- Death: Stephen George VanDoren died on September 26, 1960, at age 53, in Chewelah, Stevens Co, Washington.
May L Shuman
F, b. March 13, 1918, d. 1965
- Birth: May L Shuman was born on March 13, 1918.
- Marriage: She and Stephen George VanDoren were married on October 21, 1937.
- Death: May L Shuman died in 1965, at age ~47.
Arnold Matthias William VanDoren
M, b. September 23, 1908, d. January 24, 2003
- Birth: Arnold Matthias William VanDoren was born on September 23, 1908 in Chewelah, Stevens Co, Washington.
- Marriage: He and Maxine G Curran were married on January 9, 1933 in Cheney, Spokane Co, Washington.
- Death: Arnold Matthias William VanDoren died on January 24, 2003, at age 94, in Spokane, Spokane Co, Washington.
Maxine G Curran
F, b. February 19, 1912, d. February 25, 1975
- Birth: Maxine G Curran was born on February 19, 1912 in Kalispell, Flathead Co, Montana.
- Marriage: She and Arnold Matthias William VanDoren were married on January 9, 1933 in Cheney, Spokane Co, Washington.
- Death: Maxine G Curran died on February 25, 1975, at age 63, in Spokane, Spokane Co, Washington.
Francis Lewis VanDoren
F, b. October 4, 1910, d. April 18, 1993
- Birth: Francis Lewis VanDoren was born on October 4, 1910 in Chewelah, Stevens Co, Washington.
- Marriage: She and Frances Virginia Schwartz were married on February 22, 1936.
- Death: Francis Lewis VanDoren died on April 18, 1993, at age 82, in Waitsburg, Walla Walla Co, Washington.
Frances Virginia Schwartz
M, b. January 15, 1916, d. July 23, 1980
- Birth: Frances Virginia Schwartz was born on January 15, 1916 in Hunters, Stevens Co, Washington.
- Marriage: He and Francis Lewis VanDoren were married on February 22, 1936.
- Death: Frances Virginia Schwartz died on July 23, 1980, at age 64, in Walla Walla, Walla Walla Co, Washington.
Henry Cyril VanDoren
M, b. January 28, 1913, d. July 16, 1993
- Birth: Henry Cyril VanDoren was born on January 28, 1913 in Chewelah, Stevens Co, Washington.
- Marriage: He and Lottie J Pierson were married on August 19, 1939.
- Death: Henry Cyril VanDoren died on July 16, 1993, at age 80, in Pasco, Franklin Co, Washington.
Lottie J Pierson
F, b. August 10, 1909, d. December 14, 1989
- Birth: Lottie J Pierson was born on August 10, 1909 in Alberta, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Henry Cyril VanDoren were married on August 19, 1939.
- Death: Lottie J Pierson died on December 14, 1989, at age 80, in Stockton, San Joaquin Co, California.
Charles Albinus VanDoren
M, b. February 28, 1913, d. January 29, 1934
- Birth: Charles Albinus VanDoren was born on February 28, 1913 in Chewelah, Stevens Co, Washington.
- Death: He died on January 29, 1934, at age 20, in Chewelah, Stevens Co, Washington.
Joseph Gregory VanDoren
M, b. August 25, 1915, d. January 28, 1973
- Birth: Joseph Gregory VanDoren was born on August 25, 1915 in Chewelah, Stevens Co, Washington.
- Death: He died on January 28, 1973, at age 57, in Colfax, Whitman Co, Washington.
F, b. January 19, 1907, d. March 1, 1975
- Birth: Katherine Repp was born on January 19, 1907 in Kansas.
- Death: She died on March 1, 1975, at age 68, in Colfax, Whitman Co, Washington.
M, b. April 7, 1920, d. October 11, 1920
- Birth: Herman VanDoren was born on April 7, 1920 in Chewelah, Stevens Co, Washington.
- Death: He died on October 11, 1920, at age 0, in Chewelah, Stevens Co, Washington.
John Arnold VandenHeuvel
M, b. October 25, 1879, d. June 26, 1963
Family: Mary Carvett (b. September 5, 1885, d. May 24, 1975)
- Edward August VandenHeuvel
- Lavina VandenHeuvel
- Gilbert Joseph VandenHeuvel
- LeRoy John VandenHeuvel
- Delores Loraine VandenHeuvel
- Rose Josephine VandenHeuvel (b. May 26, 1905, d. July 8, 1997)
- Anna VandenHeuvel (b. January 4, 1908, d. September 12, 1987)
- Lillian VandenHeuvel (b. September 23, 1910, d. February 20, 1914)
- Eleanore VandenHeuvel (b. May 16, 1912, d. 1915)
- John VandenHeuvel (b. May 4, 1914, d. May 7, 1914)
- Clara VandenHeuvel (b. May 31, 1915, d. 1916)
- Joseph John VandenHeuvel (b. May 20, 1917, d. October 13, 1992)
- Birth: John Arnold VandenHeuvel was born on October 25, 1879 in Hay Springs, Sheridan Co, Nebraska.
- Marriage: He and Mary Carvett were married on January 26, 1904.
- Death: John Arnold VandenHeuvel died on June 26, 1963, at age 83, in Minnesota.
M, b. November 16, 1881, d. July 4, 1952
- Birth: Henry VandenHeuvel was born on November 16, 1881 in Hay Springs, Sheridan Co, Nebraska.
- Marriage: He and Anna Brummer were married on July 12, 1906 in Minnesota.
- Death: Henry VandenHeuvel died on July 4, 1952, at age 70, in Minnesota.
- Note: August 5, 1952
Brainerd Daily Dispatch, The
Van Den Heuvel
Rites To Be
Funeral services will be held at St. Francis Catholic church Friday at 9 a. m. for Henry Van Den Heuvel, who died late Monday at Collette's Rest home. Mr. Van Den Heuvel had been a resident of Nokay lake for 16 years. He was born Oct. 25, 1881, in David City, Neb. He was a retired farmer. Before moving to
Nokay lake he had made his home in Morrison county.
Surviving are his widow, Ella; one son, Leo, Nokay lake: two daughters, Mrs. Leon Wilcox,
South Bend, Ind., and Mrs. Michael Tyno, Lincoln Park, Mich.; six b r o t h e r s , John, P i e r z ; George and Edward, D e n n i s o n; Anton and J o s e p h , Faribault; Louis, St. Paul; five sisters, Mrs. Nellie Gakin, Lum Park; Mrs. Archie Milner, A n o k a; Mrs. John Schneider, St. Cloud; Mrs. Kate
La Brauser, Minneapolis, a n d Mrs. Mary Van Dorn, Washington.
The Rev. Father Thomas Scott will officiate and interment will be in Evergreen cemetery.
Friends may call at the Hoenig funeral home Wednesday afternoon and Thursday from 9 a. m.
to 9:30 p. m. Rosary will be said at 8:30 p. m. Thursday.
Agnes Cecilia VandenHeuvel
F, b. November 21, 1885, d. November 5, 1971
- Birth: Agnes Cecilia VandenHeuvel was born on November 21, 1885 in Hay Springs, Sheridan Co, Nebraska.
- Marriage: She and John Henry Schneider were married on June 5, 1906 in Minnesota.
- Death: Agnes Cecilia VandenHeuvel died on November 5, 1971, at age 85, in North Dakota.
- Note: MRS. AGNES C. SCHNEIDER
Mrs. Agnes C. Schneider, 85, formerly of 22 22nd Ave. S., died Friday in Fairmount, N.D. She was born Nov. 21, 1885, in Lyon County, Neb., to the late Arnold and Johannah Van Den Heuvel and lived here 42 years. She married John H. Schneider in 1906 and he died in 1968.
She was a member of St. Anthony's Church. Catholic Aid Society and the Christian Mothers.
Mrs. Schneider is survived by children; Mrs. Joseph M. (Barbara) Schmitt, Fairmount, N.D.; Mrs. Kenneth(Ann) Johnstone and Henry, St. Cloud; Mrs. Harold(Mary)Mix, Clear Lake, Minn.; Mrs. Cecelia Brust, Minneapolis; and Sr. Marcelinda OSB, Lastrup, Minn.; 18 grandchildren; 22 great-grandchildren; one great-greatgrandchild; and brothers and sisters, Mrs. Archie Milner, Anoka, Minn.; George and Anton Van Den Heuvel, Dennison, Minn.; Louis Van Den Heuvel, St. Paul; Joseph Van Den Heuvel, Albert Lea, Minn., and Mrs. Katherine LaBrasseuer, Hopkins, Minn.
Funeral services are at noon Monday at St. Anthony's Church with burial in Calvary Cemetery.
Pallbearers will be Eugene Schneider, James and Kenneth Jr. Johnstone; Ronald, Michael and Dennis Mix.
Friends may call at the Daniel Funeral Home after 2 p.m. -Sunday.
St. Anthony's parish will say the parish prayers at the funeral home at 8 p.m. Sunday and the Chriatian Mothers will say the rosary at 7:30 p.m. Sunday.
F, b. January 31, 1888, d. March 23, 1952
- Birth: Harriet VandenHeuvel was born on January 31, 1888 in Hay Springs, Sheridan Co, Nebraska.
- Marriage: She and Joseph John Chirhart were married on April 28, 1910.
- Death: Harriet VandenHeuvel died on March 23, 1952, at age 64.
- Note: CHIRHART SERVICES
Funeral services for Mrs. Joseph Chirhart were held at nine o'clock Thursday morning at holy Ghost church with Father Thelen, C.S. Sp., officiating at the church.. Father Alphonse Favre, C.S.Sp. read the service at Calvary cemetery where interment took place. Pallbearers were: Jerome, Donald, Everett and Raymond Chirhart, Edward Juza and Aloys Van Den Hewvel. Out of town relatives and friends attending the services included; Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Koukl, Mr. and Mrs. Peter Welliger, Mrs. Anton Wilda and Mr. and Mrs. ervin Van Den Hewvel, all of Rice Lake; Mra. and Mrs. Joesph Van Den Heuvel, Albert Lea, Minn.; Mrs. Mrs. Art Van Den Hewvel, Londasdale, Minn.; Mrs. Theresa Van Den Hewvel, Gilman,Wis.; Mr. and Mrs. Louis Van Den Hewvel, St. Paul, Minn., Mr. and Mrs. Ed Van Den Hewvel and Mr. and Mrs. George Van Den Hewvel of Dennison, Minn., Mr. and Mrs. Aloys Van Den Hewvel, Mr. and Mrs. Elmer Van Den heuvel, Mr. and Mrs. Roman Van Den Hewvel, Gilman, Wisc.; Mr. and Mrs. Donald Peterson , Northfield, Minn.; Mr. and Mrs. George Chirhart,Royalton, Minn.; Mr. and Mrs. George W. Chirhart, Mrs. Elizabeth Chirhart, Virgil Chirhart of St. Cloud, Minn.; Mrs. Bertha Chirhart,Mr. and Mrs. Vern Chirhart, Leander Chirhart, St. Paul, Minn.; Mr. and Mrs. Keith Powers, Eau Claire,; Mr. and Mrs. Ed Brunet, Rice Lake; Mrs. Kate Fencl, Menomonie; Mr. and Mrs. Archie Milner, Anoka, Minn.; Mr. and Mrs. Lester Smith, Minneapolis; Mrs. Kate Brasseur, Minneapolis; Lawrence Kessler, Osseo, Minn.; Mr. and Mrs. Robert Payette, Clarence Milner, Mr. and Mrs. Bud Milner, Mr. and Mrs. Clyde Milner of Anoka, Minn.; and Mrs. Nellie Gakin, Brainerd, Minn.
F, b. July 21, 1890, d. July 31, 1975
- Birth: Wilhelmina VandenHeuvel was born on July 21, 1890 in Nebraska.
- Marriage: She and Archie Milner were married on May 13, 1907.
- Death: Wilhelmina VandenHeuvel died on July 31, 1975, at age 85, in Anoka, Anoka Co, Minnesota.
George Matthew VandenHeuvel
M, b. September 10, 1892, d. July 26, 1986
- Birth: George Matthew VandenHeuvel was born on September 10, 1892 in Hay Springs, Sheridan Co, Nebraska.
- Marriage: He and Elizabeth Alice Magee were married on December 1, 1923.
- Death: George Matthew VandenHeuvel died on July 26, 1986, at age 93, in Hennepin County, Minnesota.
Elizabeth Alice Magee
F, b. May 15, 1903, d. November 5, 1992
- Birth: Elizabeth Alice Magee was born on May 15, 1903 in Warsaw, Rice Co, Minnesota.
- Marriage: She and George Matthew VandenHeuvel were married on December 1, 1923.
- Death: Elizabeth Alice Magee died on November 5, 1992, at age 89, in Rochester, Olmsted Co, Minnesota.
M, b. October 24, 1925, d. August 25, 1927
- Birth: Harlan VandenHeuvel was born on October 24, 1925 in Dennison, Goodhue Co, Minnesota.
- Death: He died on August 25, 1927, at age 1, in Dennison, Goodhue Co, Minnesota.
F, b. January 16, 1894, d. January 23, 1960
- Lloyd L Gakin (b. June 16, 1914, d. December 7, 1961)
- Harold George Gakin (b. July 29, 1916, d. March 13, 1999)
- Oliver George Gakin (b. June 16, 1922, d. May 23, 2007)
- Hazel Marie Gakin (b. September 4, 1924, d. September 8, 1999)
- Charles Lee Gakin
- Birth: Petronella VandenHeuvel was born on January 16, 1894 in Hay Springs, Sheridan Co, Nebraska.
- Death: She died on January 23, 1960, at age 66, in Crow Wing, Crow Wing Co, Minnesota.
- Note: MRS. GAKIN, 66, OAK LAWN RESIDENT, DIES
Mrs. Nellie Gakin, 66, resident of Oaklawn township and the Brainerd area for the past 31 years, died Saturday evening at St. Joseph's hospital.
Mrs. Gakin was born in Nebraska, January 16, 1894 and was a member of Zion Lutheran Church.
Surviving are two daughters, Mrs. Gladys Johnson and Mrs. Hazel Blunt, both of Brainerd; five sons, Lloyd, Lester, Oliver and leRoy, Brianerd, and Harold, St. Paul; six brothers, four sisters, 31 grandchildren and six greatgrandchildren.
A son and her husband, Lawrence, preceded her in death.
Funeral services will be held Tueday at 3 p.m. at Zion Lutheran church with Rev. P.J. Affeldt officiating. Burial will be in Crow Wing Memorial cemetery.
Friends may call at the Halvorson-Johnson funeral home after 4:30 p.m. today and until 11 a.m. tomorrow until time of services.