M, b. September 13, 1925, d. 1944
- Birth: William Sauncy was born on September 13, 1925 in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died in 1944, at age ~19, in KIA WWII.
M, b. circa 1780
- Birth: William Powers was born circa 1780.
F, b. circa 1780
- Birth: Mary Unknown was born circa 1780.
F, b. May 3, 1840, d. December 29, 1922
- Birth: Mary Powers was born on May 3, 1840 in Killaloe, County Clare, Ireland.
- Marriage: She and Patrick Coyle were married in 1860.
- Death: Mary Powers died on December 29, 1922, at age 82, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
Florence A Doepker
F, b. December 11, 1919, d. February 18, 2010
- Birth: Florence A Doepker was born on December 11, 1919 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Clarence J Bojarski were married on July 8, 1939 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Florence A Doepker died on February 18, 2010, at age 90.
- Burial: She was buried in Shrine of Heaven Mausoleum, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: February 20, 2010
Bojarski, Florence A.
Florence Bojarski, 90, Neenah, passed away peacefully Thursday, February 18, 2010, surrounded by her family. She was born December 11, 1919, in Appleton, daughter of Albert and Amy (Brouillard) Doepker.
Florence is survived by her children: Judy Miller, Sue (Norm) Hanson, Jack and Jim Bojarski; grandchildren: Todd Miller, Traci (Tom) Zander, Stephanie Hanson, Joelle (Mark) Arlt, Amy (Kevin) Matto, Jeff (Gina) Bojarski; 8 great-grandchildren; a brother, Robert (Shirley) Doepker.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Clarence J. Bojarski; her parents; a granddaughter, Stacy Hanson; a son-in-law, Pete Miller; sisters: Alberta Ruppel and Marge DeYoung.
Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. Monday, February 22, 2010, at Shrine of Heaven Mausoleum Chapel, 1451 Green Valley Road, Neenah, with Fr. Paul Radetski officiating. Entombment will follow. Visitation will be from 11 a.m. Monday at the mausoleum until the time of the service. In lieu of flowers a memorial has been established.
Florence's family would like to extend special thanks to Ginny Frank for her loving care.
Kessler Funeral Home
& Cremation Services
Clarence J Bojarski
M, b. September 12, 1918, d. January 29, 1984
- Birth: Clarence J Bojarski was born on September 12, 1918 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Florence A Doepker were married on July 8, 1939 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Clarence J Bojarski died on January 29, 1984, at age 65.
Robert Allen Doepker
Peter G Miller
M, b. June 8, 1940, d. March 27, 2001
- Birth: Peter G Miller was born on June 8, 1940 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 27, 2001, at age 60.
- Burial: He was buried in Shrine of Heaven Mausoleum, Neenah, Wisconsin.
Alberta M Doepker
F, b. November 20, 1918, d. April 14, 1988
- Birth: Alberta M Doepker was born on November 20, 1918 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 14, 1988, at age 69, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Ernst H Ruppel
M, b. October 25, 1913, d. January 16, 1988
- Birth: Ernst H Ruppel was born on October 25, 1913 in Obendorf, Bavaria, Germany.
- Death: He died on January 16, 1988, at age 74.
Albert H Doepker
M, b. November 26, 1928, d. June 5, 2013
- Birth: Albert H Doepker was born on November 26, 1928.
- Death: He died on June 5, 2013, at age 84, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Albert H. Doepker, age 84, of Seymour, passed away early Wednesday morning, June 5, 2013 at Grand Horizons in Appleton. He was born November 26, 1928 son of the late Albert and Amy (Brouilliard) Doepker.
On November 12, 1955 he was united in marriage to Shirley Franckowiak in Greenleaf.
Al started Doepker's Bakery in 1951. He served the City of Seymour as 2nd Ward Alderman for 8 years. He was an avid bike rider and rode over 7,000 miles. Al was a member of St. John's Catholic Church, Seymour.
Survivors include his wife Shirley; children: Mark Doepker, Tom (Audrey) Doepker, Mary Jo Gordon, Mike Doepker, Janet (Ron) Stellmacher, John (Chris) Doepker, Sharon (Dan) Carmody, Karen Doepker; 11 grandchildren; 3 great grandchildren; 1 brother, Bob (Shirley) Doepker.
He is preceded in death by 3 sisters.
Friends may call at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour on Saturday, June 8, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. until services at noon with Fr. Bob Kabat officiating. Burial will take place in the St. Joseph's Cemetery, Appleton. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
A special thank you to the staff of Grand Horizons and Southern Care Hospice for all your care and compassion.
A memorial fund has been established to St. Vincent De Paul, Seymour.