Patrick John Andrejeski
Austin Ryan Moericke
M, b. circa 1995, d. January 31, 2010
- Birth: Austin Ryan Moericke was born circa 1995.
- Death: He died on January 31, 2010.
- Note: February 3, 2010
Moericke, Austin Ryan
Austin Ryan Moericke, 15, left his forever family on January 31, 2010, after a long fight with Duchennes Muscular Dystrophy. Austin joined his forever family in 1998. Austin loved Science, reading and history, a love he got from his years at Badger Elementary. He was forever watching animal planet, the history channel or NatGEO. He enjoyed nature, the Packers, fast fancy cars, airplanes and helicopters. But he loved the time he spent with his brothers, especially when he beat them at video games. Austin always believed he was born with a disability because God had a plan for him. He believed that when he was called to heaven, he would be a guardian angel to children with disabilities, because he would understand what the children would be going through and he could protect them and help them through their illnesses. Because of this he was not afraid to leave.
He will be greatly missed by his parents, Steve and Joan (Kuchenbecker) Moericke , his sister, Stacy, his brothers: Chuck, Ben (Heather), Matt, Thom and Devonte. He will be further missed by his grandparents: Doug and Dorie Moericke, Carol Kuchenbecker, his Aunts and uncles: Jean (Bruce) Hermsen, Brenda (Todd) Hottenstine, Keith (Tammy) Kuchenbecker, Kip (Jonnie) Kuchenbecker, Connie (Roger) Housner, Doug (Ellen) Moericke, Pat (Larry) Luedtke, his many cousins, his special friends: Steve and Judy Schaalma, his Godparents Sue Ertl and Ryan Housner.
Austin was preceded in death, by his grandpa, Bill Kuchenbecker and was comforted knowing his grandpa would be waiting for him at the gates of heaven.
A funeral service for Austin will be held at 3 p.m. on Saturday, February 6, 2010 at St. John U.C. C., Appleton with the Rev. Tom Fritz officiating. Visitation will be held from 1 p.m. until the hour of service at the church.
2211 N. Richmond Street
Appleton, WI 54911
would be Served."
Douglas Kenneth Moericke
M, b. September 6, 1922, d. July 15, 2010
- Birth: Douglas Kenneth Moericke was born on September 6, 1922 in Horicon, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on May 24, 1947.
- Death: He died on July 15, 2010, at age 87.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Douglas K. Moericke, 87, was called to Heaven on July 15, 2010. Doug was born on September 6, 1922, in Horicon, WI. He married his wife, Dorie, on May 24, 1947, and enjoyed 63 beautiful years together. Doug loved gardening and his collection of eagles. He served in the U.S. Coast Guard, was a firefighter in Beaver Dam and worked for Badger Periodical until retirement. He loved his family and will be missed very much by them. He was a wonderful husband, father and grandfather.
Doug is survived by his wife, Dorie; daughter, Connie (Roger) Housner; sons: Steve (Joan), Doug (Ellen Hooker); grandchildren: Ryan, Ross and Chad Housner, Stacy, Ben (Heather), Matt, Devonte, Chuck, Thom, Kya, Larkin and Melissa Moericke; brothers: Howard (Marilyn) Rollie, Elmer (Vi); sister-in-law, Joan Moericke; and many nieces, nephews and friends.
He is preceded in death by his parents, grandson Austin Moericke, sisters: Evie (Oscar) Beyer, Helen (Harvey) Jonas and brothers: Clarence and Delmar.
Funeral service will be held on Monday, July 19, 2010, at Valley Funeral Home, Appleton. Visitation will begin at 10 a.m. until service at 12 p.m. Rev. Donald Ninmer officiating.
VALLEY FUNERAL HOME
2211 N. Richmond St.
Appleton, WI 54911
"Serving as would be Served."
M, b. December 1878
- Birth: Henry Bastian was born in December 1878.
- Marriage: He and Elizabeth Zick were married on October 22, 1903 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1878
- Birth: Elizabeth Zick was born circa 1878.
- Marriage: She and Henry Bastian were married on October 22, 1903 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America