M, b. circa 1785
- Birth: Hendrikus VanGerwen was born circa 1785.
M, b. circa 1770, d. March 12, 1826
- Birth: Nicolaas VanLaanen was born circa 1770.
- Marriage: He and Jacoba VanStratum were married.
- Death: Nicolaas VanLaanen died on March 12, 1826 in Geffen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1770, d. June 17, 1823
- Birth: Allegonda VanLaanen was born circa 1770.
- Death: She died on June 17, 1823 in Gemert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1590
- Birth: Michel Caron was born circa 1590.
F, b. circa 1590
- Birth: Antoinette Mailer was born circa 1590.
Arthur N Alesch
M, b. July 14, 1915, d. April 5, 1995
- Birth: Arthur N Alesch was born on July 14, 1915.
- Marriage: He and Marcella A Koehnke were married on July 19, 1935.
- Death: Arthur N Alesch died on April 5, 1995, at age 79.
- Burial: He was buried in Star of Hope Mausoleum, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Marcella A Koehnke
F, b. June 8, 1915, d. December 31, 2009
- Birth: Marcella A Koehnke was born on June 8, 1915 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Arthur N Alesch were married on July 19, 1935.
- Death: Marcella A Koehnke died on December 31, 2009, at age 94.
- Burial: She was buried in Star of Hope Mausoleum, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: January 5, 2010
Alesch, Marcella A. "Sally" (Koehnke)
Marcella A. "Sally" Alesch, age 94, passed away on Thursday, December 31, 2009. She was born in Appleton on June 8, 1915, daughter of the late John and Clara (Gokey) Koehnke. Sally was united in marriage to Arthur Alesch on July 19, 1935, and they spent 59 years together. "Sassy Sally" as she was better known as, was the Former Shopping Queen of Darboy. The tongue of a serpent, the charm of a princess and when she wanted a heart of gold. Sassy had a love for her cats and also loved to cook. She was the Queen of her kitchen. In her 94 years, she held the title of "Shopping Queen" to the end, that is what catalogs were made for!
Sassy Sally made her home at Century Oaks Court, and to those who survived the wrath of Sassy, the family cannot thank you enough. She did appreciate the care given, with special thanks to Tara, Sassy's favorite girl, Kenny for his card playing and company. Also thanks to Keith, Sassy's and Grandpa's longtime neighbor and friend.
Sally is survived by her two daughters; Patricia Roche and Susanne (David) Heller, eight grandchildren, 14 great-grandchildren and 14 great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband; Arthur, a brother; Robert and many other relatives.
A funeral service for Sally will be held at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, January 6, 2010, at Star of Hope Chapel, Appleton. Entombment will be held in Star of Hope Mausoleum. Visitation will be held from 10 a.m. until the hour of service on Wednesday at the Chapel.
2211 N. Richmond Street
Appleton, WI 54911
would be Served."
M, b. circa 1885
- Birth: John Koehnke was born circa 1885.
F, b. circa 1885
- Birth: Clara Gokey was born circa 1885.
Robert J Koehnke
M, b. April 14, 1922, d. February 18, 1993
- Birth: Robert J Koehnke was born on April 14, 1922 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 18, 1993, at age 70.
M, b. September 5, 1922, d. February 18, 1997
- Birth: Kenneth Wolff was born on September 5, 1922.
- Death: He died on February 18, 1997, at age 74.
Ronald L Peters
M, b. August 20, 1941, d. October 24, 2017
- Birth: Ronald L Peters was born on August 20, 1941.
- Death: He died on October 24, 2017, at age 76, in Bonduel, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Ronald L. Peters, 76, of Bonduel passed away Tuesday morning, October 24, 2017, at his home. He was born the oldest of six children on August 20, 1941 a son of the late Norman and Dorothy (Henn) Peters.
Ron enlisted in the US Air Force, having served four years.
He was united in marriage to Judy Wolff, they celebrated 52 interesting years together.
Ron lived in the Seymour/Nichols area most of his life. He worked as a machinist and assembler in the Fox Valley prior to his retirement.
First and most important to Ron was his family. Family always came first to Ron before anything else. He enjoyed spending time with his children, grandkids, and great-grandkids, teaching them hunting, fishing, different birds and bird calls, how not to get lost in the woods, and so much more.
Ron's saying was always, "Go slow and watch for the little things in life. When you go fast you break things and miss opportunity to see what is around you, especially the wild life." He was a man of his word and would tell you the truth, even if you did not want to hear it.
Ron is survived by his wife, Judy; children: Therese (Tim) Schroeder and Steve Peters; grandchildren: Alison (Andrew) Zeinert, David (special friend Tiffany) Schroeder, Melanie (Brandon) Nooyen, Matthew Peters, Kathleen Peters, and Melissa Peters; great-grandchildren: Alaina and Amelia Zeinert, and Harvey Nooyen. Siblings: Sharon Ertl, Tom (Noramae) Peters, and Mary Lou (Andrew) Olson; sister-in-law, Sally Peters. In-laws: Ken (Doris) Wolff, Joan (Dennis) Booms, Diane (Tom) Mehlberg, and Robert Wolff.
He is preceded in death by his brother, Larry; brother-in-law, Kenneth Ertl; mother-in-law, Alice Landwehr Fermanich.
Friends may call at St. Lawrence Catholic Church, Navarino on Saturday, October 28, 2017, from 9:00 am until the funeral mass at 11:00 am with Fr. John Becker officiating. Military honors will be conducted at the church. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour is assisting the family with arrangements.
Edward John Mau
M, b. March 13, 1900, d. May 14, 2000
- Birth: Edward John Mau was born on March 13, 1900 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 14, 2000, at age 100.
Loretta May Tully
F, b. December 5, 1902, d. May 29, 2002
- Birth: Loretta May Tully was born on December 5, 1902.
- Death: She died on May 29, 2002, at age 99.