F, b. circa 1590
- Birth: Catharina Joannis was born circa 1590.
F, b. May 12, 1613
- Birth: Joanna Boumans was born on May 12, 1613 in Gemert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. November 11, 1621
- Birth: Willebrorda Boumans was born on November 11, 1621 in Gemert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. November 2, 1625
- Birth: Joanna Boumans was born on November 2, 1625 in Gemert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Joannes Henrici Boumans
M, b. circa 1590
- Birth: Joannes Henrici Boumans was born circa 1590.
Kenneth W Femal
M, b. February 3, 1924, d. December 25, 2009
- Birth: Kenneth W Femal was born on February 3, 1924 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 25, 2009, at age 85, in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: December 27, 2009
Femal, Kenneth W.
Kenneth W. Femal, 85, Appleton, passed away Christmas morning at Brewster Village. He was born Jan. 3, 1924, to Edward and Flowella (Hoffman) Femal in Appleton. Ken served in the United States Navy during World War II and was a member of the VFW and American Legion of Appleton years ago. He worked as an ink mixer for Tuttle Press. He was also a faithful member of Sacred Heart Catholic Parish.
Survivors include his brother, Lloyd (Eunice) Femal, Appleton; a sister Doris Frost, Arizona.
He was preceded in death by his parents; sister, Nancy and a brother Harold "Harry" Lilla Femal.
Funeral services for Ken will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2009, at Brewster Village Chapel (3300 W. Brewster St) Appleton. Interment will be in St. Mary Catholic Cemetery, Appleton. Friends may visit the family from 10 am until the time of services Tuesday at Brewster Village.
The family wishes to thank the staff of Brewster Village for taking excellent care of Ken the last 8 years.
VALLEY FUNERAL HOME
2211 N. Richmond Street
Appleton, WI 54911
Doris Ann Femal
F, b. 1933, d. 1998
- Birth: Nancy Femal was born in 1933.
- Death: She died in 1998, at age ~65.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Robert John Schierl
M, b. February 6, 1936, d. December 22, 2009
- Birth: Robert John Schierl was born on February 6, 1936 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 22, 2009, at age 73.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Note: December 27, 2009
Schierl, Robert J.
Robert "Bob" John Schierl, 73, Neenah, passed into Eternal Life on Tuesday, Dec. 22, 2009, at Cherry Meadows in Appleton. Bob was born on Feb. 6, 1936, in Menasha, son of the late Roman and Genevieve (Burton) Schierl. For eight years, Bob served in the National Guard.
Bob was employed at American Can for 32 years, until his retirement in 1998. He enjoyed photography, tending to his yard, especially planting trees, sailing, and he loved to listen to music. Bob was a life-long member at St. Mary Catholic Parish in Menasha.
Bob is survived by his five children: Cyndee (Matthew) Schroeder, Sheboygan, Jennifer (Chuck) Vander Linden, Gregg (Laurie) Schierl, Gary Schierl, and Eric (Anna) Schierl, all of Appleton; ten grandchildren: Kati, Emily, Anne, Gena, Joey, Hannah, Justin, Adam (Jennifer), Tiffany (Brad), and Amy; four great-grandchildren: Logan, Haley, Sydney and Isabella; the mother of his children, Kathryn Cowling; a sister, Marlene "Janie" Schierl; a sister-in-law, Dolores "Red" Boudry; nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Bob is preceded in death by two brothers: Ronald and Roger Schierl; and three sisters: Carol Koehler, Imogene Storzer, and Lois Dumetrescu.
A Memorial Mass will be held at 11 am, Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2009, at St. Mary Catholic Church, 528 Second Street, Menasha, with Fr. Paul Radetski officiating. A Memorial Gathering will be held from 9:30 a.m. until the hour of service at the church. Inurnment will take place in St. Mary Cemetery, Town of Menasha, at a later date. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund will be established in Bob's name.
Bob's family would like to extend a special thank you to the staff at Heritage Assisted Living, Peabody Manor, and Cherry Meadows for their compassion and gentle guidance for helping us along with our dad's transition into Eternal Life.
Light a candle
in memory of Bob at: www.martens-laemmrichfuneralhome.com.
Henry J VanderZanden
M, b. September 22, 1947, d. August 26, 1982
- Birth: Henry J VanderZanden was born on September 22, 1947 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on May 9, 1970 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 26, 1982, at age 34.
- Burial: He was buried in St John the Baptist Cemetery, Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Leanna (Lulu) VanderZanden
F, b. August 5, 1976, d. December 24, 2009
- Birth: Leanna (Lulu) VanderZanden was born on August 5, 1976.
- Death: She died on December 24, 2009, at age 33, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St John the Baptist Cemetery, Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: December 27, 2009
Vander Zanden, Leanna (Lulu) M.
Leanna (Lulu) M. Vander Zanden, 33, Seymour, passed away Christmas Eve, Dec. 24, 2009, at her home with her family by her side following a courageous battle with cancer. She was born Aug. 5, 1976, daughter of Deanna (Gilbertson) Farley and the late Henry Vander Zanden.
Leanna was a 1994 graduate of Seymour High School. She was employed with Team Industries for several years and JMS Converters until the time of her illness two years ago. She enjoyed NASCAR races and going to the races at Slinger Raceway. She also collected Precious Moments figurines and enjoyed playing darts on several leagues.
She is survived by her children: Britney, Justin and Jonathon, all at home; her mother, Deanna Farley and step-father Paul Farley, Silver Cliff; brothers: John (special friend Stacy) Vander Zanden; Travis Vander Zanden; Daniel Vander Zanden; Nicholas (Kellie) Vander Zanden, all of Seymour; maternal grandmother Sylvia Gilbertson, Chilton; step-sister, Marie (Jeff) Marsh, Lakewood; step-brother, Abe (Kathy) Farley, Green Bay; numerous nieces and nephews; aunts and uncles.
She was preceded in death by her father Henry, her grandmother Wilhelmina Vande Burgt and her grandfathers, John Vander Zanden and Orin Gilbertson.
Friends may call at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour on Monday, Dec. 28, 2009, from 4 PM until 8 PM and Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2009, at St. John's Catholic Church, Seymour from 9:30 AM until services at 11 AM with Father Bob Kabat officiating. Burial in the parish cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established.
A special thank you to St. Elizabeth Hospital Oncology and Affinity Visiting Nurses and Affinity Hospice.