Thomas J Linssen
Richard J (Brother Baptiste) Linssen
M, b. December 21, 1941, d. September 6, 1964
- Birth: Richard J (Brother Baptiste) Linssen was born on December 21, 1941.
- Death: He died on September 6, 1964, at age 22.
- Ordination: He was ordained in Norbertine Frater.
- Note: Our brother Baptiste Linssen was born in Green Bay in 1941 and was vested as a novice in 1960. After simple profession in 1962, he experienced frequent and severe headaches. Baptiste died of a brain tumor on Sunday, September 6, 1964 at the age of 22.
Henry J VandenPlas
M, b. May 26, 1912, d. January 20, 1991
- Birth: Henry J VandenPlas was born on May 26, 1912.
- Death: He died on January 20, 1991, at age 78.
Gladys Lillian Thyes
F, b. October 22, 1921, d. September 6, 2001
- Birth: Gladys Lillian Thyes was born on October 22, 1921 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 6, 2001, at age 79, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1912, d. December 24, 1964
Family: Henry Glinski (b. November 21, 1909, d. September 27, 1983)
- Birth: Florence Linssen was born in 1912.
- Death: She died on December 24, 1964, at age ~52, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. November 21, 1909, d. September 27, 1983
- Birth: Henry Glinski was born on November 21, 1909.
- Death: He died on September 27, 1983, at age 73, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Norbert Mathias Linssen
M, b. April 11, 1913, d. July 7, 1992
- Birth: Norbert Mathias Linssen was born on April 11, 1913.
- Death: He died on July 7, 1992, at age 79.
Myrtle M Boerschinger
F, b. August 16, 1914, d. September 8, 1995
- Birth: Myrtle M Boerschinger was born on August 16, 1914.
- Death: She died on September 8, 1995, at age 81.
F, b. January 9, 1916, d. December 11, 1995
- Birth: Lucille Linssen was born on January 9, 1916.
- Death: She died on December 11, 1995, at age 79.
M, b. January 21, 1913, d. February 18, 2003
- Birth: Harold Peeters was born on January 21, 1913.
- Death: He died on February 18, 2003, at age 90.
M, b. September 23, 1917, d. September 1980
Family: Cecelia Allen (b. circa 1920, d. July 7, 2014)
- David Linssen
- Daniel Linssen
- William Linssen
- Robert Joseph Linssen (b. March 23, 1940, d. September 17, 2005)
- James Linssen (b. March 2, 1941, d. December 25, 1941)
- John Norbert Linssen (b. October 26, 1943, d. October 15, 1990)
- Janet Linssen (b. December 7, 1954, d. July 7, 1959)
- Birth: Robert Linssen was born on September 23, 1917.
- Death: He died in September 1980, at age ~63, in Tempe, Maricopa Co, Arizona.
Rowland J Rutten
M, b. November 20, 1909, d. December 19, 2009
- Birth: Rowland J Rutten was born on November 20, 1909 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Agnes Harriet Denis were married on June 10, 1935 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Rowland J Rutten died on December 19, 2009, at age 100, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: December 20, 2009
Rutten, Rowland J. "Bud"
Rowland J. "Bud" Rutten, 100, passed away on Saturday, Dec. 19, 2009, at Bornemann Nursing Home. Bud was born on Nov. 20, 1909, in Green Bay, to the late Peter and Hannah (De Groot) Rutten. He was a graduate of East High School in Green Bay.
On June 10, 1935, he married the former Agnes Denis at St. Francis Xavier Cathedral. She preceded him in death on Sept. 16, 1986. Bud was employed with Prudential Insurance for many years until his retirement. He enjoyed fishing and sports of all kinds.
He is survived by his brother, Richard T. Rutten, Sturgeon Bay; as well as many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Besides his parents, he was preceded in death by his wife, Agnes; son, Dr. Roger C. Rutten; four brothers and one sister.
Friends may call at Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason St., on Tuesday from 9:30 to 11 a.m. Funeral Service 11 a.m. at the funeral home with Fr. Tom Wojciechowski, OFM officiating. Burial in Allouez Catholic Cemetery. Online condolences may be sent to the Rutten family at www.prokowall.com.
The family would like to express a special thank you to the staff of McCormick Home for the care given to Bud.
Agnes Harriet Denis
F, b. February 28, 1908, d. September 16, 1986
- Birth: Agnes Harriet Denis was born on February 28, 1908.
- Marriage: She and Rowland J Rutten were married on June 10, 1935 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Agnes Harriet Denis died on September 16, 1986, at age 78.
Richard Theodore Rutten
M, b. October 3, 1917, d. July 8, 2011
- Birth: Richard Theodore Rutten was born on October 3, 1917 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Lorraine Feldhausen were married on August 3, 1940.
- Death: Richard Theodore Rutten died on July 8, 2011, at age 93.
- Note: Richard T. Rutten, 93, Sturgeon Bay, formerly of Green Bay, was lifted up to the arms of God, Friday, July 8, 2011. He was born on Oct. 3, 1917, in Green Bay, to the late Peter and Hannah (DeGroot). Richard married Lorraine Feldhausen on Aug. 3, 1940, at SS Peter & Paul Catholic Church. Richard and Lorraine owned and operated Richard Rutten Masonry Contracting until their retirement. During retirement Richard and Lorraine enjoyed their winters in Florida making many new friends. He loved to hunt, fish and go sailing with his wife, Lorraine and dog, Jigs. For many years he enjoyed visiting the Sturgeon Bay Senior Center to play cards and be involved in other activities. Richard was a member of Corpus Christi Parish in Sturgeon Bay. Survivors include five children, James (Kathleen) Rutten, Pound; Peter (Victoria) Rutten, West Hills, Calif.; Mary (David Schinbeckler) Rutten, Darboy; Stephen (Katherine) Rutten, Green Bay; David (Kim) Rutten, Darboy; 11 grandchildren; 11 great-grandchildren; sister-in-law, Marie Rutten.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Lorraine; three brothers, two sisters; and brother-in-law, Gordon Feldhausen and his wife, Marion.
Friends may call at Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason St. from 9 to 11 a.m. Wednesday, July 20. Memorial Service 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.
The family would like to thank ThedaCare at Home and Hospice and the various physicians that helped during the last month of his life.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on July 18, 2011.
Roger C Rutten
M, b. July 23, 1938, d. April 6, 2000
- Birth: Roger C Rutten was born on July 23, 1938.
- Death: He died on April 6, 2000, at age 61.
Andrea Ellen Eggert
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Roger Allan Pingel
M, b. August 31, 1960, d. February 10, 1961
- Birth: Roger Allan Pingel was born on August 31, 1960 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 10, 1961, at age 0, in Madison, Dane Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
James Edward Helser