Lydia Martha Petznick
M, b. 1857, d. May 18, 1920
- Birth: Gustave Erdman was born in 1857 in Dodge County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Christina Schaefer were married on March 1, 1882 in Dodge County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Gustave Erdman died on May 18, 1920, at age ~63.
F, b. 1854
- Birth: Christina Schaefer was born in 1854 in Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Gustave Erdman were married on March 1, 1882 in Dodge County, Wisconsin.
Catherine Magdalene Theisen
F, b. July 18, 1914, d. May 18, 2000
- Birth: Catherine Magdalene Theisen was born on July 18, 1914 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Vilas Eugene Wensel were married on March 25, 1936.
- Death: Catherine Magdalene Theisen died on May 18, 2000, at age 85, in Iron River, Iron Co, Michigan.
Bernard K Theisen
M, b. April 10, 1917, d. November 11, 2012
- Birth: Bernard K Theisen was born on April 10, 1917 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Helen E Bringman were married on June 22, 1940.
- Death: Bernard K Theisen died on November 11, 2012, at age 95, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Bernard K. "Bud" Theisen, age 95, passed away on Veteran's Day, November 11, 2012 at Colony Oaks Care Center in Appleton. He was born on April 10, 1917 in Bear Creek, the son of the late Joseph and Elizabeth (Tillman) Theisen. On June 22, 1940, he was united in marriage to Helen Bringman. Bud served his country for two and a half years during World War II, having stationed in the South Pacific Islands as a member of 82nd Signal Battalion in Sapporo Hokida, Japan. In addition to returning home in good physical condition, he experienced a very rare stroke of luck by meeting up with his brother Maurice, who was a member of the Army Air Corps while the war was in progress. Following the Japanese surrender, Bud served with the Occupation Forces on the Japanese mainland as a staff sergeant with a technician rating. After the war, Bud worked for Kimberly-Clark Corporation for 35 years and then worked for three years for Mid-Tec Paper Corporation as an electrician before his retirement in 1979. He was a member of Kimberly-Clark Quarter Century Club, and a 47 plus year member of the Little Chute American Legion, Post #258. Bud enjoyed hunting, fishing, camping with his family, and playing golf. He will be remembered by all as a hard-working man and a good family provider who always put his family first.
Bud is survived by three grandchildren, Melissa (Craig) North, Heather (Chuy) Gandara, and Amy (Michael) Kerwin; four great-grandchildren, Taylor and Travis North, Isabella and Max Gandara; and sister-in-law, Audrey Bringman. Bud is further survived by many nieces, nephews, other relatives and dear friends. He was preceded in death by his wife, Helen, who preceded him April 15, 2011, two sons, Thomas and Charles; Brother Maurice (Olive) Theisen; and two sisters, Rita (Tony) Mignon and Catherine (Vilas) Wensel.
Funeral Liturgy will be held at 11:30 a.m. on Friday, November 16, 2012 at St. Pius X Catholic Church, 500 West Marquette Street, with Monsignor James Vanden Hogen officiating. Friends and family may visit at the church on Friday from 10:30 a.m. until the time of service. Entombment will take place at 2:30 p.m. at Highland Memorial Park, Appleton. A memorial fund is being established in Bud's name.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com
A special thank you to JoAnn Hamilton, his niece and caregiver, for all her wonderful care and support that she gave Bud and Helen throughout the years. Your kindness will never be forgotten.
Maurice J Theisen
M, b. June 22, 1918, d. August 26, 2008
Family: Olive Alesch (b. July 1, 1918, d. November 22, 1998)
- Birth: Maurice J Theisen was born on June 22, 1918 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 26, 2008, at age 90.
Herman W Koepsel
M, b. circa 1825, d. January 27, 1884
- Birth: Herman W Koepsel was born circa 1825.
- Death: He died on January 27, 1884 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. April 1, 1852, d. April 1944
- Birth: Bertha Brockhaus was born on April 1, 1852 in Pomerania, Germany.
- Death: She died in April 1944, at age 92, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Charles (Carl) Joachim Abendroth
M, b. October 1845
- Birth: Charles (Carl) Joachim Abendroth was born in October 1845.
- Marriage: He and Sophia Maria Holz were married on April 1, 1872 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Sophia Maria Holz
F, b. March 1850
- Birth: Sophia Maria Holz was born in March 1850 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and Charles (Carl) Joachim Abendroth were married on April 1, 1872 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Ross H Fischer
M, b. January 31, 1949, d. December 12, 2009
- Birth: Ross H Fischer was born on January 31, 1949.
- Death: He died on December 12, 2009, at age 60, in Weyauwega, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: December 15, 2009
Fischer, Ross H.
Ross H. Fischer, 60, founder of RH Fischer Overhead Door of Iola, passed away on Saturday, December 12, 2009, at Lakeview Manor, Weyauwega. Ross was born in Neenah to the late Benjamin H. Fischer and Rosemary (Fischer) Hass.
Ross loved nature and was an avid bow hunter and fisherman. He and wife, Su built a log cabin home from the trees on their land, and enjoyed the solitude and beauty of nature around them. As a boy, Ross felt he should have lived during the time of Daniel Boone as he so related to living off the land and had the greatest respect for nature and its animals. He was also a car enthusiast who enjoyed restoring old cars. In earlier years Ross made his living building engines and drag-racing.
Ross was preceded in death by his father, Benjamin H. Fischer; eldest brother, Leroy L Londre; his maternal grandmother, Lena Westenberger; fraternal grandparents, Joseph and Rose Fischer of Appleton; and numerous uncles, aunts and cousins.
Ross, a loving husband, father, son and brother, is survived by his wife, Su Fischer; sons: Patrick of Lena; and Daniel of Kansas City, Missouri; stepson, Nathaniel Patzke of Woodbury, Minnesota; his mother, Rosemary Fischer Hass of Menasha; and three grandchildren: Elizabeth, Blaik and Mitchell; one brother, Chris J. Fischer of Appleton; three sisters: Sharon Boness of Appleton, Barbara Fischer Kohanski of Menasha, Penny Fischer Lundell (Bill) of Wauwatosa; aunt, Ruth Zenefski of Menasha; uncle/aunt Howard (Ruth) Westenberger of Menasha; and many cousins.
No Funeral Service will be held. Cremation will be at the Holly Funeral Home of Waupaca. Online condolences available at www.hollyfuneralhome.com.
Catherine Anne Lampe
F, b. January 11, 1911, d. March 8, 1982
- Birth: Catherine Anne Lampe was born on January 11, 1911 in Kansas.
- Marriage: She and Wilbert Albert Fischer were married on November 6, 1940 in Oak Park, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Death: Catherine Anne Lampe died on March 8, 1982, at age 71, in Walworth County, Wisconsin.
F, b. June 8, 1907, d. May 27, 1978
- Birth: Marian Denny was born on June 8, 1907.
- Death: She died on May 27, 1978, at age 70.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Marvin Joseph Hurst
M, b. January 11, 1929, d. December 10, 2009
- Birth: Marvin Joseph Hurst was born on January 11, 1929.
- Death: He died on December 10, 2009, at age 80.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: December 15, 2009
Hurst, Marvin Joseph
January 11, 1929-
December 10, 2009
Marvin Joseph Hurst passed away from natural causes, at home with his family by his side, on December 10, 2009. He was born on January 11, 1929, and was a life-long resident of and employed by the City of Kaukauna.
Marvin was a proud member of the Oneida nation. He enjoyed his family and friends and was known for his sense of humor and out-going personality. Marvin was also an avid sports fan and loved to spend time fishing and hunting.
He was preceded in death by: father, Herbert Hurst, mother, Marian (Denny) Hurst, brother, Gerald Hurst, daughter, Chery Hurst and brother-in-law, Mert Hungerford.
Marvin is survived by his beloved wife, Pauline; his children: Karen (Gary) VerVoort, Susan Hurst, Linda Hurst (Roy), Steven Hurst, Lori Bevers (Rev), Bill (Kelli) Hurst, Lisa Hurst (Craig); 15 grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; sister, Elaine Hungerford; brothers: Richard Hurst (Zelda) and James (Jane) Hurst; and many nieces, nephews, relatives and friends.
A wake and church service will be held for Marvin on Friday, December 18, 2009, at Bethany Lutheran Church in Kaukauna. Visitation will be from 4 to 5:30 p.m. with a service to follow. Marvin will be buried near his grandparents at St. Joseph's Cemetery on the Oneida Reservation, a place where he had so many happy childhood experiences and memories.
Marvin's family would like to sincerely thank all of his very special relatives, friends and co-workers for their support, compassion and concern throughout his extended illness. They would also like to thank Dr. Dan Smith, the St. Paul Home and Hospice Care Staff for their excellent care given to our loved one.
M, b. December 15, 1929, d. June 4, 1986
- Birth: Gerald Hurst was born on December 15, 1929.
- Death: He died on June 4, 1986, at age 56.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Pauline Faith Lemke
F, b. December 9, 1931, d. January 26, 2018
- Birth: Pauline Faith Lemke was born on December 9, 1931 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 26, 2018, at age 86, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Kaukauna - Pauline Faith Hurst, age 86 of Kaukauna, passed away in her home on Friday, January 26, 2018. Pauline was born in Appleton on December 9, 1931. After sharing nearly sixty years of marriage, her husband, Marvin J. Hurst, preceded Pauline in death in 2010. She was also preceded in death by daughter (Cheryl Hurst), father and mother (Edward and Hilda Lemke), brother (Arthur Lemke), father and mother-in-law (Herbert and Marion Hurst), brothers-in-law (Richard Hurst, Gerald Hurst and Marlyn Hungerford), and sister-in-law (Lila Hurst).
Pauline is survived by her five brothers and their families: Marvin (Mary) Lemke, Phil Lemke, Wilbur Lemke, Robert (Boontin) Lemke, and Marty Lemke. She is also survived by her children: Karen (Gary) VerVoort, Susan Hurst, Linda (Roy Hartjes) Hurst, Steven Hurst, Lori Bevers, William (Kelli) Hurst and Lisa (Craig Baker) Hurst. In addition, Pauline is survived by her brother/sisters-in-law Elaine (Marlyn) Hungerford and James (Mary Jane) Hurst, 15 grandchildren, 8 great-grandchildren, numerous nieces and nephews, and a crew of special 'bingo pals'.
Pauline's family is so grateful for the compassionate care provided to their mother and would like to sincerely thank: Dr. Lee Vogel (Mosaic Family Health), Affinity Visiting Nurses & Hospice Staff (Laurie, Tessa and Chaplain Cliff), St. Elizabeth Hospital Palliative Care Team, Bethany Lutheran Church (Pastor Emeritus Walt Steinbach, Pastor Levi Willms, the Ladies for Bethany), and The Bridges of Appleton CNA Staff.
Out of respect for Pauline's wishes, no funeral or visitation services will be held. A memorial fund in Pauline's name has been established at the Fox Valley Human Association. In lieu of flowers, please send a related donation to:
Fox Valley Human Association Pauline Hurst Memorial - Grey Muzzle Fund N115 Two Mile Road Appleton, WI 54942
You can also make a donation on-line in Pauline's memory: https://www.foxvalleypets.org/donate
The Grey Muzzle Fund is specifically designed to offer comfort and support while ensuring the health of senior pets 7 years and older.
Linda Lee Hurst