Mary Lynn Dexheimer
Thomas John Hein
M, b. June 8, 1921, d. October 3, 2006
- Birth: Thomas John Hein was born on June 8, 1921 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 3, 2006, at age 85.
Robert Paul Hein
F, b. June 29, 1923, d. August 11, 1993
- Birth: Robert Paul Hein was born on June 29, 1923 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 11, 1993, at age 70.
Marie Isabella Hein
F, b. February 25, 1929, d. September 19, 2008
- Birth: Marie Isabella Hein was born on February 25, 1929 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 19, 2008, at age 79.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Julie Elizabeth Behnke
F, b. June 16, 1972, d. November 29, 2009
- Birth: Julie Elizabeth Behnke was born on June 16, 1972 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on November 14, 2003.
- Death: She died on November 29, 2009, at age 37.
- Burial: She was buried in Graceland Cemetery, Clintonville, Wisconsin.
- Note: December 1, 2009
Dollevoet, Julie E.
Julie Elizabeth Dollevoet, Kimberly, age 37, passed away peacefully on Sunday, November 29, 2009, from complications of a cardiac arrest on August 8, 2009. She was born on June 16, 1972, in Neenah to Dan and Pat Behnke. She was baptized at St. Rose in Clintonville and was confirmed at Redeemer Lutheran Church in Wittenberg. She graduated from Neenah High School in 1990 and received her Bachelors Degree from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh and her MBA from Cardinal Stritch. She was formerly employed by Landmark Staffing and Theda Care at Home. She was united in marriage to Todd Dollevoet on November 14, 2003, and together they had two sons, Michael and Christian. Julie was a very caring and loving person and her smile would light up a room. She will be missed by all who knew her.
She is survived by her husband, Todd; sons: Michael and Christian; parents, Dan and Pat Behnke; step-daughter, Brittany; sisters: Laurie (Chris) Schuelke, Wendy (Nick) Von Rueden; brother, Tom (Lish) Behnke, as well as Todd's family.
Waiting for her in Heaven are: her brother, John Behnke; grandparents: John and Erna Peters, Rose Behnke; aunts and uncle: Jack and Jeanette Peters, Sandra Behnke.
Memorial Service for Julie will be held on Thursday, December 3, 2009, at 11 a.m. at Gloria Dei Church in Neenah with Rev. Jon Gallatin officiating. Friends will be received at the church on Thursday morning from 10 a.m. until the hour of service. Interment will be in Graceland Cemetery in Clintonville. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established for her sons' education funds.
Westgor Funeral Home
205 W. Doty Ave.
Carol Jean Donnermeyer
F, b. January 22, 1941, d. November 25, 2009
- Birth: Carol Jean Donnermeyer was born on January 22, 1941.
- Death: She died on November 25, 2009, at age 68.
- Note: December 1, 2009
Tolson, Carol Jean
Carol Jean Tolson, 68, of Frisco, NC, died on November 25, 2009, following a brave battle with cancer. She graduated from St. Mary's School of Nursing and worked for over 40 years in various nursing positions. Born in Appleton, WI, she was the daughter of the late Michael and Lucille Donnermeyer. She was also predeceased by her son, Remy Andre Perot.
She is survived by her husband, Larris Tolson; two daughters: Suzanne Ackley-Perot, Syracuse, NY, and Annette Perot, Durham, NC; two sisters: NorRita Corsmier, Appleton, WI, and Mary Donnermeyer, Kaukauna; two brothers: Richard Donnermeyer, Waupun, WI; Michael Donnermeyer, Manitowoc, WI; two grandsons: Bruce and Connor Ackley-Perot of Syracuse, NY; and several nieces and nephews.
A memorial service, honoring the life of Carol Tolson, will be held at the Church of Reconciliation in Chapel Hill, NC, at 1 pm Friday, December 4, 2009, and at Little Grove Methodist Church in Frisco, NC, on Saturday, December 12, 2009, at 10 a.m. A reception will immediately follow each service. Internment will be private. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Duke Homecare & Hospice (Office of Development, 4321 Medical Park Drive, Ste 101, Durham, NC 27704), Hatteras Island Cancer Foundation (PO Box 442, Hatteras, NC 27943), or Little Grove UMC ("Building Fund" in memo line, PO Box 310 Hatteras, NC 27943).
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Catherine M Cordy
F, b. March 18, 1918, d. April 13, 2004
- Father: Frank Cordy (b. April 28, 1879, d. September 6, 1954)
- Mother: Cathryn Kiefer (b. January 29, 1884, d. November 16, 1967)
- Birth: Catherine M Cordy was born on March 18, 1918.
- Death: She died on April 13, 2004, at age 86.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
David Leo Diedrich
M, b. October 12, 1936, d. November 30, 2009
- Birth: David Leo Diedrich was born on October 12, 1936 in Stockbridge, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on June 19, 1956 in Stockbridge, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 30, 2009, at age 73, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: December 2, 2009
Diedrich, David L. "Big Guy"
David L. "Big Guy" Diedrich, age 73, of Hilbert, died on Monday, November 30, 2009, at the Appleton Medical Center in Appleton. He was born October 12, 1936, in Stockbridge, son of the late Math and Catherine (Cordy) Diedrich. He married Nancy Fochs on June 19, 1956, at St. Mary Catholic Church in Stockbridge. When David was in high school, he began to run the family farm in the Town of Woodville, and continued to do so until his retirement. He also was proud to have worked as a milk carrier for Paul Kilgas back in the day that milk was still hauled in milk cans; this was no easy task and David always would say, "I busted my ass for 75 cents a day!" Following his retirement, his love of farming stayed with him and he continued to help on the Schneider Farms and worked at Gruetts in Potter.
He was a member of St. Mary Catholic Church in Hilbert, the Men's Club, the Catholic Order of Foresters and was a charter member of the Lions Club in Hilbert. David enjoyed fishing, snowmobiling and was a member of the Calumet County Snow Trail Riders. He especially loved the time he could spend at the Lakewood Cottage, with Jake and Millie.
Survivors include the love of his life: Barbara Halbach; two children: Dianne Diedrich and special friend Ron Keberlein, Daniel (Natalie) Diedrich; two grandchildren: Whitney Diedrich and special friend Trevor McKown, Marcus Diedrich; Barbara's children: Karen Swanger, Charlene (Tim) Geisen, Mary Schumacher, Gary (DeAnn) Halbach, Kurt (Michelle) Halbach, Dan (Barb) Halbach; his brothers and sisters: Millie (Jack) Nett, Tony (Joan) Diedrich, Jack (Joan) Diedrich, Jerry (Joyce) Diedrich, Mike (Kathy) Diedrich, Cathy (Scott) Amrhein, Frank (Sherrie) Diedrich, Russ (Debbie) Diedrich, Ellen (Lee) Pattermann; Barbara's brother and sisters: Dianne (Quad) Meyers, Judith Olp, Mary Brantmeier, Sue Dohr, and Alvin "Gow" Dohr Jr. He is further survived by nieces, nephews, other special relatives and many close friends.
David was preceded in death by his parents; a brother: James Diedrich; Barbara's parents: Alvin & Malitta Dohr; Barbara's daughter: Lorraine "Shorty" Bonlander; and Barbara's sister: Donna Wolfinger.
Funeral service will be at 11 a.m. on Thursday, December 3, 2009, at St. Mary's Catholic Church (108 S. 6th St.) in Hilbert with the Rev. Philip Dinh-Van-Thiep officiating. Burial will follow in the Parish Cemetery. Friends may call at the Wieting Family Funeral Home (411 W. Main St.) in Chilton from 3 p.m. until 8 p.m. on Wednesday, December 2, 2009, and on Thursday at the church from 9 a.m. until 10:30 a.m.