Helena Maria Corneli Dobbelsteen
F, b. circa 1715
- Birth: Helena Maria Corneli Dobbelsteen was born circa 1715.
- Marriage: She and Joannes Henrici Pijnenburg were married on January 22, 1747 in Heeswijk, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Edwin H Strong
M, b. March 1863, d. January 1, 1931
Family: Zoe Marie Grignon (b. December 1861, d. May 26, 1934)
- Isadore Strong (b. October 1887, d. before 1910)
- Mabel Marie Strong (b. May 26, 1889, d. January 1, 1953)
- Mary Elizabeth Strong (b. March 5, 1893, d. June 18, 1899)
- Edwin Joseph Strong (b. July 22, 1894, d. May 23, 1954)
- Zoe Aloysia Strong (b. June 21, 1896, d. December 31, 1991)
- Fabian Wilbur Strong (b. April 25, 1899, d. January 2, 1956)
- Cecilia Ann Strong (b. April 25, 1901, d. November 23, 1976)
- Birth: Edwin H Strong was born in March 1863 in Illinois.
- Marriage: He and Zoe Marie Grignon were married on December 28, 1885 in Langlade County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Edwin H Strong died on January 1, 1931, at age 67.
M, b. September 25, 1874, d. June 14, 1946
- Birth: George Acker was born on September 25, 1874 in Algoma, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Elizabeth Schmidt were married in 1914.
- Death: George Acker died on June 14, 1946, at age 71.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
F, b. January 11, 1885, d. September 25, 1968
Family: George Acker (b. September 25, 1874, d. June 14, 1946)
- Birth: Elizabeth Schmidt was born on January 11, 1885.
- Marriage: She and George Acker were married in 1914.
- Death: Elizabeth Schmidt died on September 25, 1968, at age 83.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Lois Ann Doerfler
F, b. May 9, 1923, d. November 3, 1993
- Birth: Lois Ann Doerfler was born on May 9, 1923 in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and George H Acker were married in 1953.
- Death: Lois Ann Doerfler died on November 3, 1993, at age 70.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
William George Acker
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
M, b. January 28, 1866, d. January 26, 1940
- Birth: Francis Boyle was born on January 28, 1866 in Beaver Island, Charlevoix Co, Michigan.
- Death: He died on January 26, 1940, at age 73, in Escanaba, Delta Co, Michigan.
James V McGinnis
Mary Jane Kietzmann
F, b. July 5, 1939, d. November 28, 2009
- Birth: Mary Jane Kietzmann was born on July 5, 1939 in Lebanon, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on July 22, 1961 in Hortonville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 28, 2009, at age 70, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: November 29, 2009
McGinnis, MaryJane "Goose"
MaryJane McGinnis, 70, Darboy, passed away on Saturday, Nov. 28, 2009, at Theda Clark Medical Center, Neenah, with her family at her side. MaryJane was born on July 5, 1939, in Lebanon, Wis., to the late Carl and Mary Ellen (Hogan) Kietzmann. She married James McGinnis on July 22, 1961, in Hortonville.
MaryJane was a loving wife, mother, grandmother and especially enjoyed time spent with her "piglets." She was employed at Wells Fargo Bank in Appleton for over 25 years.
Survivors include her husband of 48 years, Jim; her children, Tim (Barb) McGinnis, Kathy (Dave) Heidemann and Sandy (Rob) Vandermoss, all of Darboy; her grandchildren, Jessica Limpert, Brandy and McKenna Heidemann, and Taylor and Kylee Vandermoss; her sister, Kathryn (Bob) Powers; her brothers, Carl (Rona) Kietzmann and Larry Kietzmann; her brothers-in-law, Bill (Peg) McGinnis and Frank McGinnis. She is further survived by many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
MaryJane was preceded in death by her mother-in-law and father-in-law, Alice and Vernon McGinnis.
The Funeral Liturgy will be at 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2009, at HOLY SPIRIT PARISH—DARBOY CAMPUS, W5831 Highway KK, Darboy, with Fr. David Pomeroy officiating. Friends may call directly at the church on Wednesday from 9 a.m. until the time of services. Entombment will be in Highland Memorial Park.
The family would like to extend a sincere thank you to the caregivers at Theda Clark Medical Center, Dr. Lisa Kokontis, and especially her nurses, Chris, Matt and Stephanie.
Wichmann Funeral Home
537 N. Superior Street