Marie Agnes Fischer
F, b. January 24, 1911, d. October 3, 1986
- Birth: Marie Agnes Fischer was born on January 24, 1911 in Morrison, Whiteside Co, Illinois.
- Marriage: She and Joseph W Harteloo were married on June 14, 1934.
- Death: Marie Agnes Fischer died on October 3, 1986, at age 75, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Joseph W Harteloo
M, b. March 27, 1911, d. October 7, 1990
- Birth: Joseph W Harteloo was born on March 27, 1911 in Darboy, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Marie Agnes Fischer were married on June 14, 1934.
- Death: Joseph W Harteloo died on October 7, 1990, at age 79, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. February 10, 1922, d. August 23, 2014
- Birth: Rosemary Westenberger was born on February 10, 1922 in Stockbridge, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Benedict Hoffman Fischer were married in 1948.
- Death: Rosemary Westenberger died on August 23, 2014, at age 92.
- Burial: She was buried in Greenlawn Memorial Park, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: Rosemary Hass (Nee Westenberger), age 92, passed away on Saturday, August 23, 2014, after a short illness. Rosemary was born on February 10, 1922 above the Stockbridge Blacksmith Shop owned by her grandfather, the town's Blacksmith. Rosemary was the eldest daughter of Lena and Hugo Westenberger and the third of eight children.
Rosemary ("Sis" to her family) loved color and bling, which showed in her beautiful quilts, wall hangs, crewel framed pictures, and the clothes she designed for her self and family. Her home was filled with colorful furnishings, as she loved to embellish on ideas that caught her eye. In her heart and in her life…Rosemary was the consummate designer. In the evenings, she relaxed by hand sewing hundreds of beads on stuffed hearts she gave as gifts. Rosemary was happiest when she felt her day was productive.
Rosemary was all about fashion and color and dressed with style. She took pride in making her own clothes, and covered shoes to enhance each outfit. She had a standing Thursday appointment with her hairdresser to look her best, and followed these practices faithfully every week. Rosemary had a generous heart, and took pleasure in giving her special projects to family and friends. She will be remembered for her spunky attitude and love of sparkle. Her special pieces will keep her in our hearts forever.
Rosemary was a member of the Red Hat Society "Hats of Fun". She enjoyed dressing up and wearing her special hats and outfits for luncheons. By her example, she taught her Red Hat sisters to decorate with style. Rosemary often made a new jacket or outfit to wear for her monthly Red Hat gatherings. She took great pride in her designs and loved to show off those talents to the club.
Rosemary was opinionated, feisty, stubborn and generous. She took great pride in her creative ability and decorated with style and flair.
Rosemary grew up poor with a strong sense of survival. "Rosemary" "Sis" "Rosie" "Grandma Rose" will be dearly missed. She is survived by her daughters: Sharon Boness and Barbara Kohanski of Menasha and Penny (Bill) Lundell of Wauwatosa; son: Chris Fischer of Appleton; daughters-in-law: Lana Londre and Su Fischer; siblings: Ruth Zenefski, Howard (Ruth) Westenberger; 13 grandchildren, 24 great grandchildren and two great great grandchildren, who knew her as "Grandma Rose"; also many nieces and nephews.
Rosemary was preceded in death by her three husbands: Lester Londre, Benedict H, Fischer and Jerome Hass; two sons: Leroy Londre and Ross Fischer; mother: Lena Westenberger; brothers: William, Arthur, Marvin, John and Ronald; sisters-in-law: Margaret, Grace, Agnes, Dixie, Gladys, Rita; brother-in-law: Don Zenefski; several cousins and others who may have been missed.
The service for Rosemary will be held at 12:00 PM on Wednesday, August 27 at WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME LAEMMRICH CHAPEL (312 Milwaukee St., Menasha). Visitation will be held from 11:00 AM until the time of service. The entombment will take place at Greenlawn Memorial Park (Green Valley Road, Neenah).
The family wishes to thank the staff at St. Elizabeth's Hospital ICU for their care and kindness to Mom.
She will be remembered for her sass, determination and sense of style.
Wilbert Albert Fischer
M, b. November 13, 1912, d. February 21, 1983
- Birth: Wilbert Albert Fischer was born on November 13, 1912 in Dyer, Lake Co, Indiana.
- Marriage: He and Catherine Anne Lampe were married on November 6, 1940 in Oak Park, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Death: Wilbert Albert Fischer died on February 21, 1983, at age 70, in Walworth County, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1861
- Birth: Joseph Elsen was born circa 1861.
F, b. 1873
- Birth: Delie VanStraten was born in 1873.
M, b. circa 1889
- Birth: Phil Dhoogs was born circa 1889.
F, b. circa 1872
Family: Martin VanStraten (b. 1872, d. October 31, 1896)
- Ernest VanStraten (b. December 23, 1896, d. August 18, 1965)
- Mildred VanStraten (b. circa 1899)
- Esther VanStraten (b. March 14, 1899)
- Margaret VanStraten (b. circa 1900)
- Raymond B VanStraten (b. August 4, 1904, d. May 7, 1971)
- Marie VanStraten (b. May 23, 1907)
- Norbert J VanStraten (b. November 19, 1908, d. November 6, 1988)
- Lester P VanStraten (b. July 29, 1912, d. May 30, 1988)
- Birth: Anna VanVonderen was born circa 1872.
Wilhelmina Marie Timmers
F, b. February 27, 1888, d. March 14, 1888
- Birth: Wilhelmina Marie Timmers was born on February 27, 1888 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on March 14, 1888, at age 0, in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. November 5, 1872
- Birth: Marie DeBot was born on November 5, 1872 in Antwerpen, Antwerpen, Belgium.
Arthur St George
M, b. circa 1885
- Birth: Arthur St George was born circa 1885.
F, b. circa 1885
- Birth: Jessie Bau was born circa 1885.
F, b. circa 1861
- Birth: Phillipina Engelskircher was born circa 1861.