Johannes Wilhelmus DeGroot
M, b. circa 1761
- Birth: Johannes Wilhelmus DeGroot was born circa 1761.
- Marriage: He and Elisabeth Timmers were married on May 26, 1795 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1761
- Birth: Johannes Linders was born circa 1761.
F, b. October 12, 1762, d. March 22, 1852
- Birth: Maria Timmers was born on October 12, 1762 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on March 22, 1852, at age 89, in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1762
- Birth: Wouter Gijsbers was born circa 1762.
M, b. May 30, 1768, d. April 27, 1816
- Birth: Johannes Timmers was born on May 30, 1768 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Elisabeth Hendrik VanBoxtel were married on January 24, 1808.
- Death: Johannes Timmers died on April 27, 1816, at age 47, in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Elisabeth Hendrik VanBoxtel
F, b. October 14, 1767
- Birth: Elisabeth Hendrik VanBoxtel was born on October 14, 1767 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Petrus Joannes VanDuijnhoven were married on November 30, 1796.
- Marriage: Elisabeth Hendrik VanBoxtel and Johannes Timmers were married on January 24, 1808.
M, b. August 21, 1750
- Birth: Johannes VanDuijnhoven was born on August 21, 1750 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Paul F Casey
M, b. 1901, d. 1952
- Birth: Paul F Casey was born in 1901.
- Death: He died in 1952, at age ~51.
F, b. 1905, d. 1994
- Birth: Marion Fergen was born in 1905.
- Death: She died in 1994, at age ~89.
Joan Mary Laundre
F, b. September 30, 1932, d. June 7, 2013
- Birth: Joan Mary Laundre was born on September 30, 1932 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Paul Frederick Casey were married on June 6, 1953 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Joan Mary Laundre died on June 7, 2013, at age 80, in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/12/116.
- Note: Joan M. Casey, Little Chute, age 80, died Friday June 7, 2013 at her home surrounded by her family. She was born in Green Bay on September 30, 1932 to the late Peter and Mary Ann "Mayme" (Verdegan) Laundre. Joan married Paul F. Casey on June 6, 1953 at St Willebrord Parish in Green Bay.
Joan had many hobbies. She enjoyed knitting, gardening, sewing, cooking and playing the piano. She was a homemaker and very involved in her children's school and after school activities, including sports, scouting and the drama club. Joan, her brother Richard and Lauren Jansen founded the Harmony in Him choir at St. John Church. She also cooked at her daughter's daycare. Joan loved to laugh … especially at herself.
Joan is survived by her children: Michael (Patti), San Jose, CA; Sue (Mark) Vanden Boogard (Darboy), Cathy (Roger) Kelly, Darboy; Sheri (Jon) Geenen, Pittsburgh PA; Connie, St. Germaine; and Dan (Jennifer), Concord, CA; grandchildren: Aaron, Rebecca and Rachel Casey; Richard, Joe, Adam, Kari and Bret Vanden Boogard; Melissa, Kasey, Dana and Paige Kelly; Sara, Kelly and Carrie Geenen; and Declan, Saoirse and Aoibheann Casey; great grandchildren: Grace, Brady, Matthew and Coleston; brother, Richard (Arletta) Laundre; brothers-in-law: Tom (Gerry), John (Kay) and Joe (Marlene) Casey; and good friend Lauren "Sis" Jansen. She is further survived by many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
In addition to her parents, Joan was preceded in death by her husband Paul; siblings: Thelma "Tommie" (George) Anderson, Margee (Cliff) Peot, Roland "Bill" (Beaty) Laundre, Joyce (Ken) Lockman and Shirley (Roy) Tielens.
Visitation will be held Thursday, June 13, 2013 at ST. JOHN NEPOMUCENE CATHOLIC CHURCH (323 S. Pine St. Little Chute) beginning at 3:00 until time of Mass at 5:00. The Rev. Msgr. James Vanden Hogen will officiate. Committal St. John Cemetery. To sign the guest book, please visit oconnellfh.com.
The family (especially Sue) would like to thank the Hospice team; Amy and all the other Nurses, Jill the Social Worker, the "Right at Home" people, Patty, Barb, Amanda and all the others, thank you again for helping us through the past few weeks.
Michael Paul Casey
Catherine Jean Casey
Daniel Paul Casey
Jennifer Colleen Golinveaux
David A VanHandel