M, b. 1792
- Anna Croell (b. September 29, 1824)
- Maria Catharina Kroell (b. November 1825)
- Theodor Croll (b. February 3, 1828)
- John Croell (b. May 31, 1830, d. April 29, 1887)
- Gerhard Kroell (b. October 1832)
- Helena Croell (b. July 18, 1834)
- Albert Croell (b. January 10, 1838)
- Helena Croell (b. May 17, 1840, d. November 20, 1881)
- Henry Croell (b. July 4, 1843, d. November 12, 1902)
- Birth: Wilhelmus Croell was born in 1792 in Veen, Rheinland, Germany.
- Marriage: He and Maria Adeleida Tellman were married on June 2, 1824 in Veen, Rheinland, Germany.
Ann Marie Croell
F, b. March 6, 1903, d. April 4, 1994
- Birth: Ann Marie Croell was born on March 6, 1903 in Chili, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Jerome bernard Jaeger were married on May 29, 1954 in Campbellsport, Fond du Lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Ann Marie Croell died on April 4, 1994, at age 91, in Lomira, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
Jerome bernard Jaeger
M, b. 1903, d. 1962
- Birth: Jerome bernard Jaeger was born in 1903.
- Marriage: He and Ann Marie Croell were married on May 29, 1954 in Campbellsport, Fond du Lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Jerome bernard Jaeger died in 1962, at age ~59.
M, b. 1904, d. 1942
- Birth: John Croell was born in 1904 in Chili, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died in 1942, at age ~38, in Chili, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Stephen Cemetery, Chili, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
Theodore W Croell
M, b. circa 1907
- Birth: Theodore W Croell was born circa 1907 in Chili, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on January 3, 1931 in Menominee County, Michigan.
Richard Henry Croell
M, b. June 24, 1908, d. June 10, 1986
- Birth: Richard Henry Croell was born on June 24, 1908 in Chili, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Leona Minnie Schalk were married on November 27, 1928.
- Death: Richard Henry Croell died on June 10, 1986, at age 77, in Iowa.
Martha Mary Croell
F, b. 1911, d. 1949
- Birth: Martha Mary Croell was born in 1911 in Chili, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died in 1949, at age ~38, in McHenry County, Illinois.
Peter C Reh
M, b. 1901, d. 1999
- Birth: Peter C Reh was born in 1901.
- Death: He died in 1999, at age ~98, in McHenry County, Illinois.
Julia Jane Croell
F, b. May 21, 1913, d. October 24, 1952
- Birth: Julia Jane Croell was born on May 21, 1913 in Clark County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Frederick Clement Kroshinski were married on September 25, 1933 in Chili, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Julia Jane Croell died on October 24, 1952, at age 39.
Frederick Clement Kroshinski
M, b. 1903, d. 1984
- Birth: Frederick Clement Kroshinski was born in 1903.
- Marriage: He and Julia Jane Croell were married on September 25, 1933 in Chili, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Frederick Clement Kroshinski died in 1984, at age ~81.
Willard H Geldernick
M, b. November 6, 1929, d. October 19, 2009
- Birth: Willard H Geldernick was born on November 6, 1929 in Chili, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Darlene D Curtin were married on May 21, 1949 in Hewitt, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Willard H Geldernick died on October 19, 2009, at age 79, in Marshfield, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Stephen Cemetery, Chili, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Willard H. Geldernick
CHILI -- Willard H. "Tuffy" Geldernick, 79, Chili, died Monday, Oct. 19, 2009, at Saint Joseph's Hospital Palliative Care, Marshfield.
A Memorial Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11:30 a.m. Friday, Oct. 23, 2009, at Our Lady of Peace Catholic Church, Marshfield with the Rev. Donald Meuret officiating. Burial will take place in St. Stephen's Cemetery in Chili and grandchildren will serve as honorary pallbearers.
The family will receive relatives and friends Thursday from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m. at Rembs Funeral Home and Friday at Our Lady of Peace Church from 10:30 a.m. until service time.
Mr. Geldernick was born Nov. 6, 1929, in Chili, the son of James and Gertrude (Croell) Geldernick. He and Darleen D. Curtin were married May 21, 1949, in Hewitt. She died Oct. 15, 2005.
Tuffy took over the family farm in the town of Fremont where he worked hard and raised seven children. Not only was he a farmer, he also was co-owner/operator of a milk hauling business and later Central Septic Service.
For many years, he was a member of the Chili Lions Club. He was an avid bowler, ballplayer, card player and gardener. Tuffy enjoyed sharing the fruits and vegetables of his labor with family and friends. He loved watching his children and grandchildren competing in football, baseball, softball and wrestling. As a fan, he also enjoyed sports, watching the Packers, Brewers and Badgers regularly.
He was a wonderful husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather and will be forever be in our hearts.
He is survived by four sons and three daughters, Richard (Karolyn) Geldernick of Chili, Gerald (Shirley) Geldernick of Marshfield, Daniel (Susan) Geldernick of Chili, Timothy (Kathy) Geldernick of Chili, Jeannie (Michael) Bell of Marshfield, Terry (Leroy) Bowe of Greenwood and Shirley (Jim) Schmitt of Chili. He is also survived by 16 grandchildren and 12 great-grandchildren. He is further survived by two brothers and a sister, Robert (Sharon) Geldernick of Marshfield, James Geldernick of East Dundee, Ill., and Pauline (Herb) Weber of Downers Grove, Ill.
He was predeceased by his parents; his wife; a daughter, Karen Kay Geldernick; twin granddaughters, Renee and Lisa Geldernick; five brothers and two sisters.
In lieu of flowers the family will designate a memorial in Willard's name at a later date.
Condolences may be sent online to www.rembsfh.com.
Darlene D Curtin
F, b. September 7, 1929, d. October 15, 2005
- Birth: Darlene D Curtin was born on September 7, 1929.
- Marriage: She and Willard H Geldernick were married on May 21, 1949 in Hewitt, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Darlene D Curtin died on October 15, 2005, at age 76.
- Burial: She was buried in St Stephen Cemetery, Chili, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Darleen D. Geldernick, 76, Chili, died Oct. 15, 2005, at her home in the town of Fremont.
A Mass of Christian Burial was held on Wednesday, Oct. 19, at 11 a.m., at Our Lady of Peace Catholic Church. The Rev. Donald L. M. Meuret officiated. Suzanne Golden was the organist. Serving as pallbearers were grandsons, Scott Geldernick, John Geldernick and Tim Geldernick, and Chris Bell, Ben Bowe, and Jack Schmitt. Burial will be in St. Stephen’s Cemetery, Chili, at a later date.
Darleen D. Curtin was born on Sept. 8, 1929, in the town of Richfield, Wood County, to James and Edith (nee Grosbeier) Curtin. She was a graduate of Marshfield Senior High School. On May 21, 1949, she married Willard "Tough" Geldernick in Hewett.
She has been a teacher’s aide in the Marshfield School District for the East Fremont Elementary School, Chili, retiring after 22 years of service. She had been a member and past president of the former St. Stephen’s Parish Council of Catholic Women, Chili.
She was an avid bowler and a softball fan. She enjoyed many years of watching her husband, children and grandchildren play softball and baseball. She also enjoyed gardening, traveling, reading, and many, many friends. She touched the hearts of many children during her employment with the Marshfield School district. Christmas was her favorite holiday, as she made it very special and magical for her loved ones. There was always the perfect gift to be found under the tree. She will remain in our hearts forever.
Survivors include her husband, Willard, and four sons and three daughters, Richard (Karolyn) Geldernick, Chili, Gerald (Shirley) Geldernick, Marshfield, Daniel (Susan) Geldernick, Chili, Timothy (Kathy) Geldernick, Chili, Jeanne (Michael) Bell, Marshfield, Terry (Leroy) Bowe, Loyal, and Shirley (Jim) Schmitt, Chili; 16 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren; four brothers and five sisters, A. v. Curtin, Lakeville, Minn., Jerome Curtin, Marshfield, Tom Curtin, Guthrie, Okla., R. L. Curtin, Columbus, N.M., Sister Naomi Curtin, Mount Calvary, Sister Grace Marie Curtin, Loyal, Maxine (John) Hughey, Conway, Mich., Marleen (Bill) Tucker, Del City, Okla., and Mary Ellen (Jeff) Geoffrey, Centerville, Va.
Preceding her in death were her parents, a daughter, Karen Kay Geldernick; twin granddaughters , Renee and Lisa Geldernick, two brothers, James Curtin and Tim Curtin; and two sisters, Grace Simpson Jones and Athleen Dombrow.
Condolences may be sent online to: wwwrembsfh.com.
Rembs/Kundinger Funeral Home, Marshfield, assisted the family with arrangements.
Richard J Geldernick
Daniel J Geldernick