Mary M Vondracek
F, b. July 9, 1920, d. October 3, 2010
- Birth: Mary M Vondracek was born on July 9, 1920 in Maple Grove, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and George L Brautigan were married on January 31, 1942 in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary M Vondracek died on October 3, 2010, at age 90, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mary Brautigan, 90, of Kaukauna, passed away on Sunday, October 3, 2010, at the St. Paul Home. She was born on July 9, 1920, in Maple Grove, Wisconsin, the daughter of the late Frank and Mary (Gussert) Vondracek. On January 31, 1942, she married George Brautigan at Holy Cross Catholic Church in Kaukauna, where she has been a faithful member. Many will remember her smile, her laugh and her willingness to lend a helping hand to family and friends. Toots was a talented cross-stitcher, a great cook and enjoyed many hobbies and loved to travel. Her greatest talent was being mom, grandma B and grandma GG.
Mary is survived by her children: Patrick (Mary Kay) Brautigan, Pine City, Minnesota; Diane (Wayne) Hingle, New Orleans, Louisiana; and Deb (Mike) McMorrow, Kaukauna; son-in-law: Robert Thompson, De Pere; daughter-in-law: Wendy Brautigan, Kaukauna; eight grandchildren: Scott (Michelle) Thompson and Shawn Thompson; Levi (Sarah) Brautigan and Adam Brautigan; Jonathan (Robin) Hingle and Ashley Hingle; Chris (Rosa Lopez) McMorrow and Sara Hungerford; eight great-grandchildren: Matthew and Mary Thompson; Blaine and Julia Hingle; Matthew and Mason Hungerford; Randi Lopez and Michael McMorrow and her sister-in-law: Margaret "Babe" Vondracek, Kaukauna. Toots is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her husband, George Brautigan; daughter, Joni Thompson; son, Michael Brautigan and three brothers and her sister.
The funeral liturgy for Mary will be held at 11 a.m. on Thursday, October 7, 2010, at HOLY CROSS CATHOLIC CHURCH, 309 Desnoyer Street, Kaukauna. Father Tom Pomeroy will be officiating. Burial will take place in the parish cemetery. The visitation will be held at the church from 9 a.m. until the time of mass. In lieu of flowers, memorials to St. Paul Elder Services are appreciated.
Fargo Funeral Home
400 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Joseph A Hager
M, b. March 18, 1926, d. July 3, 1991
- Birth: Joseph A Hager was born on March 18, 1926 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Katherine Fairchild were married on October 12, 1946.
- Death: Joseph A Hager died on July 3, 1991, at age 65.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. April 4, 1926, d. October 9, 2009
- Birth: Katherine Fairchild was born on April 4, 1926 in White Lake, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Joseph A Hager were married on October 12, 1946.
- Death: Katherine Fairchild died on October 9, 2009, at age 83, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: October 11, 2009
Hager, Katherine (Fairchild)
Katherine (Fairchild) Hager, of Appleton, age 83, passed away peacefully, surrounded by her family, at Appleton Medical Center on Friday, October 9, 2009. She was born in White Lake, WI, on April 4, 1926, the daughter of the late William and Estelle (Swim) Fairchild. On October 12, 1946, she married Joseph Hager. Katherine's faith was very important to her. Her family was her main focus and priority. Katherine will be dearly missed by her family and friends.
Katherine is survived by her children: Mary Ann (Gary) Van Dyke of Sussex, WI; Joseph (Lori) Hager of Appleton; Jeffrey (Ellen) Hager of Appleton; Deborah (Russell) Thorson of Appleton; Katherine (Greg) Reimer of Appleton; and Susan (Jeff) Collins of Menomonee Falls, WI; 15 grandchildren; 11 great-grandchildren; brothers: Lloyd, Gordon and William; and sister, Marcella Olson.
She was preceded in death by her husband of 44 years, Joseph; granddaughter, Courtney Jo Collins; brothers: Richard and Willard; and sisters: Arlene Bricco and Jeanette Sahadak.
The funeral liturgy will be at 11 a.m. on Monday, October 12, 2009, at ST. BERNADETTE CATHOLIC CHURCH, 2331 E. Lourdes Dr., Appleton, with Fr. Don Zuleger officiating. Friends will be received at the church on Monday from 9:30 a.m. until the time of the mass. Burial will be in St. Joseph Cemetery, Appleton.
The family extends a special thank you to the staff at Appleton Medical Center for their outstanding care.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established in Katherine's name.
Wichmann Funeral Home
537 North Superior Street
M, b. circa 1900
- Birth: William Fairchild was born circa 1900.
F, b. circa 1900
- Birth: Estelle Swim was born circa 1900.
Edward Konstantine Hupf
M, b. February 1, 1894, d. May 1968
- Birth: Edward Konstantine Hupf was born on February 1, 1894 in Marinette, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died in May 1968, at age 74, in Crandon, Forest Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. May 4, 1896
- Birth: Susan Kersten was born on May 4, 1896.