M, b. December 4, 1898
- Birth: Walter Marten was born on December 4, 1898.
- Marriage: He and Adeline Louise Jandrey were married on June 20, 1922.
F, b. August 10, 1899, d. March 1987
- Birth: Irma Jandrey was born on August 10, 1899.
- Marriage: She and Roy K Amick were married on December 5, 1922.
- Death: Irma Jandrey died in March 1987, at age 87, in Florida.
Roy K Amick
M, b. October 1, 1897, d. May 1973
- Birth: Roy K Amick was born on October 1, 1897.
- Marriage: He and Irma Jandrey were married on December 5, 1922.
- Death: Roy K Amick died in May 1973, at age 75, in Florida.
F, b. August 23, 1903, d. 1925
- Birth: Esther Jandrey was born on August 23, 1903.
- Death: She died in 1925, at age ~22.
M, b. circa 1903
- Birth: Ervin Kleifoth was born circa 1903.
F, b. February 10, 1855, d. January 16, 1937
- Birth: Caroline Merbach was born on February 10, 1855 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Marriage: She and Charles Vaupel were married in 1873.
- Death: Caroline Merbach died on January 16, 1937, at age 81, in Ashton, Lee Co, Illinois.
M, b. November 23, 1856, d. July 14, 1941
- Birth: Charles Vaupel was born on November 23, 1856.
- Marriage: He and Caroline Merbach were married in 1873.
- Death: Charles Vaupel died on July 14, 1941, at age 84, in Bellingham, Lacqui Parle Co, Minnesota.
F, b. circa 1878
- Birth: Christine Metzig was born circa 1878.
- Marriage: She and William Mayer were married on May 16, 1900 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
Walter H Marten
Marcia Ann Marten
Lois Lorainne Marten
Amy E Carlson
F, b. June 19, 1904, d. September 26, 1998
- Birth: Amy E Carlson was born on June 19, 1904.
- Death: She died on September 26, 1998, at age 94.
M, b. circa 1833
- Birth: William Merbach was born circa 1833 in Germany.
F, b. April 13, 1836, d. July 19, 1892
- Birth: Fredericka Merbach was born on April 13, 1836 in Tambach, Sachsen Coburg, Gotha, Germany.
- Marriage: She and Peter Griesemer were married on July 18, 1955.
- Death: Fredericka Merbach died on July 19, 1892, at age 56.
M, b. December 23, 1828, d. May 11, 1896
- Birth: Peter Griesemer was born on December 23, 1828 in Groshertzog, Hessen, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Marriage: He and Fredericka Merbach were married on July 18, 1955.
- Death: Peter Griesemer died on May 11, 1896, at age 67.
Anna Barbara Merbach
F, b. May 30, 1841, d. October 11, 1882
- Birth: Anna Barbara Merbach was born on May 30, 1841 in Tambach, Sachsen Coburg, Gotha, Germany.
- Death: She died on October 11, 1882, at age 41.
M, b. February 3, 1834, d. August 21, 1901
- Birth: Emrich Weishaar was born on February 3, 1834.
- Death: He died on August 21, 1901, at age 67.
F, b. September 14, 1848, d. September 9, 1926
- Birth: Louise Merbach was born on September 14, 1848 in Tambach, Sachsen Coburg, Gotha, Germany.
- Marriage: She and Conrad Messer were married on April 26, 1870.
- Death: Louise Merbach died on September 9, 1926, at age 77.
M, b. May 20, 1845, d. April 21, 1924
- Birth: Conrad Messer was born on May 20, 1845 in Germany.
- Marriage: He and Louise Merbach were married on April 26, 1870.
- Death: Conrad Messer died on April 21, 1924, at age 78.
M, b. October 4, 1851, d. December 19, 1907
- Birth: Charles Merbach was born on October 4, 1851 in Tambach, Sachsen Coburg, Gotha, Germany.
- Marriage: He and Julia Aschenbrenner were married on September 19, 1873.
- Death: Charles Merbach died on December 19, 1907, at age 56.
F, b. October 8, 1850, d. July 7, 1912
- Birth: Julia Aschenbrenner was born on October 8, 1850 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and Charles Merbach were married on September 19, 1873.
- Death: Julia Aschenbrenner died on July 7, 1912, at age 61.
Francis Joseph Muthig
M, b. November 25, 1923, d. October 3, 2009
- Birth: Francis Joseph Muthig was born on November 25, 1923 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Virginia Arts were married on September 15, 1951 in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Francis Joseph Muthig died on October 3, 2009, at age 85, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: October 6, 2009
Muthig, Francis J. "Frank"
Francis J. "Frank" Muthig, of Hallmark Place, formerly of Kaukauna, age 85, died Saturday, October 3, 2009, at St. Elizabeth Hospital. He was born in Kaukauna on November 25, 1923, to the late Joseph and Margaret (Melchoirs) Muthig. Frank married Virginia Arts of Green Bay on September 15, 1951, at Holy Cross Parish in Kaukauna. He retired from Thilmany after 35 years of service.
Frank was a member of St. Katharine Drexel Parish- St. Mary Site, Catholic Order of Foresters, Knights of Columbus Council 1033, Thilmany Quarter Century Club and the EAA. He loved boating and sailing on Lake Winnebago and was a former member of the High Cliff Yacht Club. He also enjoyed aviation, including time spent with his computer flight simulator.
Frank is survived by his wife of 58 years, Virginia; children: Nancy Johnson, Kaukauna; Mark (Mary), Appleton; and Michael (Rosemarie), Janesville; grandchildren: Christine, Cynthia, Adena, Nancy and Benjamin; great-grandchildren: Joshua, Austin and Mackenzie; brother-in-law, James Stein; and aunt, Rose Seifert. He is further survived by many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
In addition to his parents, Frank was preceded in death by sisters: Mildred (Raymond) Dakins, Rita (Robert) Wurdinger, Margaret (Joe) Weyenberg, Dorothy Jean Muthig and Mary Stein.
Visitation will be held at ST. KATHARINE DREXEL PARISH-ST. MARY SITE (119 W. 7th St. Kaukauna), Thursday, October 8 beginning at 1 p.m. until the time of Mass at 4 p.m. The Rev. Jerome Pastors will officiate. Committal will be at Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna. For on-line condolences, please visit www.oconnellfuneral services.com.
The Muthig's would like to thank the 4th floor doctors and nurses at St. Elizabeth Hospital and Dr. Alan Cherkasky for the care given to Frank.
201 E. Main Street
Little Chute 920-788-6237