Ann F Biersteker
F, b. October 16, 1958, d. November 13, 2016
- Birth: Ann F Biersteker was born on October 16, 1958 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 13, 2016, at age 58.
- Note: Ann F. Palushik, age 58, passed away peacefully on November 13, 2016, surrounded by her family at The Bridges of Appleton. Ann was born on October 16, 1958 to Neil and Eileen (Courtney) Biersteker in Kaukauna Wisconsin. She was a 1977 graduate of Kaukauna High School. She served her country as a member of the US Army. She was an active member of St. Bernard Catholic Church in Appleton where she also donated her time in many ways, including knitting prayer shawls. She also knitted newborn caps for St. Elizabeth Hospital in Appleton. She was a very giving woman who volunteered at the ADRC helping prepare meals for the elderly and needy.
Ann was very proud of her Irish Heritage and had a very dry Irish humor. She loved spending time with her family, especially her grandchildren and her cats. She also enjoyed time at the cottage on Lake Winnebago, camping and cross-country skiing. She liked baking and was known in the family for her Deviled Eggs.
She will be sadly missed by, her husband Steve Palushik, children Tim (fiancé Tara), Hannah (fiancé Josh), Liz, Margaret (fiancé Devon), stepson Michael (Kelly), grandchildren, Ava, Jaya, Alaya, Jackson, Jaden, Taleah, Cheyanne and Austin, siblings, Joan (Ed), Mel (Cynthia), Rob (Amy), Mary (Mike) and Jim (Cyndi), family friend and her children's father, Thomas Whitty as well as many other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents, one sister Barbara and one brother Joe.
There will be a visitation on Monday, November 21, 2016 from 9:30am to 11:00am at St. Bernard Catholic Church, 1617 W Pine Street in Appleton. Funeral Mass will follow at the church at 11:00am with Fr. Dennis Ryan officiating. For more information and to express condolences, please visit www.wichmannfuneralhomes.com.
The family would like to thank the staff and nurses at St. Elizabeth, 4th floor and at the Bridges of Appleton for all their care and compassion.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund will be established.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Nov. 20, 2016.
- Graduation: She graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1977.
Mary Margaret Gilsdorf
Helen Joy (Sister) Gilsdorf
M, b. September 21, 1907, d. December 23, 1989
- Birth: Phil Laeser was born on September 21, 1907.
- Death: He died on December 23, 1989, at age 82, in St Petersburg, Pinellas Co, Florida.
Lewis J McDonald
M, b. October 29, 1906, d. April 29, 1995
- Birth: Lewis J McDonald was born on October 29, 1906 in Butte, Silver Bow Co, Montana.
- Marriage: He and Irene Rose Gloudemans were married on February 26, 1938 in Tucson, Pima Co, Arizona.
- Death: Lewis J McDonald died on April 29, 1995, at age 88, in Gallup, McKinley Co, New Mexico.