M, b. circa 1905
- Birth: Wendelin Merkel was born circa 1905.
M, b. circa 1905
- Birth: Tony Merkel was born circa 1905.
M, b. August 22, 1936, d. October 7, 1990
- Birth: John Koenig was born on August 22, 1936 in Marshfield, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on October 6, 1956 in Marshfield, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 7, 1990, at age 54, in Wausau, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: •
John "Jack" Koenig
John "Jack" Koenig, 54, 127 N.
Sunday eve- ::
Ding, Oct. 7,.'.
. 1990, .at the
born Aug. 22,
the son of the
and· Mary (Fischer) Koenig.. He
married Judith Johnson on Oct. "6,
-1956, in Marshfield. She survives.
• From 1959 to 1966 Jack served . ~ .
his apprenticeship in Lorial' 495,
Modesto, California and was a
member of the local union. From .
February 1966 to June 1971 he'was
a member of the Local 364 Sheet
• Metal Workers and served as treas·
urer and executive board member.
Jack was business manager for the
Sheet Metal Workers Local 18,
Wausau. In the past he was a business
manager for Local 364 Sheet
Metal Workers of Wausau and after
amalgamation, became business
representative of Local 64 of Eau
• , Claire. °He was a member of State
of Wisconsin Sheet Metal Apprenticeship
Advisory Committee since
1971. Jack served as secretaryItreasurer
and a ..strator of the
Health and Welfare Fund of Local
364 and held various offices in the
• Wisconsin State Council or Sheet
Metal Workers. He w,. as also secre-
Itreasurer and a . istrator of
Local 18 Training Fund and served
on the Board of Trustees for their ...
Health and Benefit Fund. . I.
Family: John Koenig (b. August 22, 1936, d. October 7, 1990)
M, b. January 12, 1922, d. May 22, 2005
- Birth: Donald Koenig was born on January 12, 1922 in Racine, Racine Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 22, 2005, at age 83.
Timothy William Fisher
Jeffrey L Fisher
M, b. May 1, 1954, d. May 4, 2011
- Birth: Jeffrey L Fisher was born on May 1, 1954.
- Marriage: He was married on August 14, 1976 in St Bernard Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 4, 2011, at age 57.
- Note: He made us laugh.
Jeffrey L. Fisher "Fish," 57, passed away unexpectedly in his sleep at home, on Wednesday, May 4, 2011. Jeffrey was born on May 1, 1954, to Joseph and Bernadette (Lamensky) Fisher. He graduated from Appleton West High School in 1972. On August 14, 1976, he married Mary Ellen Moran at St. Bernard Catholic Church in Appleton. He worked as a car salesman for many years, first at Meiers Rudolf (Gustmans) and most recently at Meiers Motors in Appleton. He was a diehard Green Bay Packer fan and was lucky enough to be able to attend the Super Bowl in Dallas this year. He loved to be around people and was always the life of the party. Jeff enjoyed watching sports, sitting around the campfire, playing golf (when his knees would let him), and quoting Caddyshack and Seinfeld. Most of all he loved his family and the time he spent with them, especially with his grandsons, Lukas and Jackson, who called him Papa Fish.
Jeff is survived by his wife, Mary Ellen, Appleton; three children; Kyle Fisher, Minneapolis; Kara (Bill) Verbrick, Appleton; Kate Fisher, Lafayette, Louisiana; his grandsons; Lukas and Jackson, his mother, Bernadette Fisher, his siblings; Mary Beth (Jim) Seghers, Tim (Sue) Fisher and Patricia Fisher, nieces, nephews, other relatives and many friends, including Petra Solivarska (an exchange student from Slovakia).
Jeff was preceded in death by his father, Joseph Fisher.
The funeral liturgy will be held on Saturday, May 7, 2011, at 11 a.m. at ST. MARY CATHOLIC CHURCH (312 S. State St. Appleton) with Fr. Jim Leary, OFM CAP and Deacon Tony Abts concelebrating. A time of visitation will be held on Saturday from 9 a.m. until the time of the liturgy. In celebrating Jeff's love for the Packers, we encourage everyone to proudly attend wearing their "green and gold" Packer attire. In lieu of flowers, please take a moment today, and every day, to show those around you that you love and appreciate them. "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." (Ferris Bueller)
The family would also like to thank the Appleton Police Department and paramedics for their warmth and compassion during this difficult time.
Wichmann Funeral Home
537 N. Superior Street
Mary Ellen Moran
Marci Jo Fisher
John Charles Fisher
Daniel Lee Fisher
M, b. circa 1775
- Birth: Willem VandenBroek was born circa 1775.
F, b. circa 1775
- Birth: Maria Adriaans was born circa 1775.
F, b. December 25, 1811, d. January 9, 1850
- Petrus Verbruggen (b. November 25, 1839, d. December 10, 1839)
- Petronella Verbruggen (b. December 1, 1840, d. December 29, 1883)
- Arnoldus Verbruggen (b. January 18, 1842, d. February 9, 1899)
- Hendrica Verbruggen (b. August 4, 1843, d. October 3, 1843)
- Hendrica Verbruggen (b. January 4, 1845, d. April 17, 1887)
- Baby Verbruggen (b. May 14, 1846, d. May 14, 1846)
- Theodora Maria Verbruggen (b. May 26, 1847, d. April 17, 1906)
- Petrus Verbruggen (b. September 20, 1848, d. October 11, 1848)
- Johanna Verbruggen (b. November 21, 1849, d. November 25, 1849)
- Birth: Johanna VandenBosch was born on December 25, 1811 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Petrus Verbruggen were married on February 1, 1839 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Johanna VandenBosch died on January 9, 1850, at age 38, in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.