M, b. circa 1873, d. November 4, 1899
- Birth: Joseph Hassmann was born circa 1873.
- Death: He died on November 4, 1899.
F, b. February 6, 1885, d. August 15, 1972
- Birth: Elizabeth Klarner was born on February 6, 1885.
- Death: She died on August 15, 1972, at age 87, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Joseph Martin Dudek
M, b. February 12, 1883, d. May 11, 1962
- Birth: Joseph Martin Dudek was born on February 12, 1883.
- Death: He died on May 11, 1962, at age 79.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Esther E Klarner
F, b. December 30, 1909, d. June 8, 1989
- Birth: Esther E Klarner was born on December 30, 1909 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 8, 1989, at age 79, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Shrine of Good Shepherd, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Esther E. Klarner, 79, 400 N. Monroe St., died Thursday, June 8, 1989 at home. She was born December 30, 1909 to the late Walter and Minnie (Sommers) Klarner and was a lifelong resident of Green Bay. She was employed as a cook at Brehmes Restaurant and retired after working as cook at St. Mary's Hospital.
She is survived by five sons and daughters-in-law, Jerome and Carol Klarner, Merle and Bernice Klarner, Lowell and Geneviveve Ciesielczyk, all of Green Bay; Donald and Joan Klarner, Roscoe, Ill,; LaVerna and Carolyn Ciesielczyk, Oxnard, Calif.; a daughter and son-in-law, Carol and John Melendy, Green Bay; 20 grandchildren; 26 great-grandchildren; two brothers and one sister-in-law, Ervin and Mildred Klarner, Appleton and Joe Klarner, Black Creek; two sisters Anne Arndt, Appleton and Josephine Mueller, Neenah.
She was preceded in death by three brothers, Ed, Frank and George and two sisters, Kate and Mary.
Friends may call at the Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 4 to 9 p.m. today. Parish wake service 7 p.m. Funeral 10:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Francis Xavier Cathedral with Rev. Charles Shebuski officiating. Entombment in the Shrine of the Good Shepherd Mausoleum.
M, b. May 8, 1926, d. May 20, 1991
- Birth: Jerome Klarner was born on May 8, 1926.
- Death: He died on May 20, 1991, at age 65.
Carol Jean Neville
F, b. May 24, 1928, d. March 21, 1996
- Birth: Carol Jean Neville was born on May 24, 1928 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 21, 1996, at age 67, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. September 21, 1927, d. January 10, 2011
- Birth: Merle Klarner was born on September 21, 1927 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on May 7, 1949 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 10, 2011, at age 83, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Shrine of Good Shepherd, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Merle L. Klarner, 83, lifelong resident of Green Bay, died Monday, Jan. 10, 2011, at his home with his family at his side.
He was born Sept. 21, 1927, in Green Bay. He served in the U.S. Navy during World War II.
On May 7, 1949, Merle married Bernice Carpenter at Annunciation Catholic Church.
For 40 years, Merle was employed at Sears and for the past 20 years, he worked at The Apple Store.
Survivors include his wife, Bea; a daughter, Theresa "Terry" Thornton; a daughter-in-law, Sherry Greenwood and her husband, Tom; his grandchildren and their spouses, Matt and Abigail Klarner, Jeremy and Amanda Klarner, Kimberly Klarner, Meghan Thornton, Adam Thornton; his great-grandchildren, Samantha Klarner, Helen Rae Thornton, Benjamin Klarner; a brother and sister-in-law, Donald and Joan Klarner; a sister and brother-in-law, Carol and John Melendy; a sister-in-law, Jean Ciesielczyk; four sisters-in-law, Dorothy Carpenter, Theresa Piton, Dora Fonder, Marion Schmit; many nieces and nephews.
Merle was preceded in death by a son, Mark; his parents; three brothers and a sister-in-law, Lowell and LaVerne Ciesielczyk, Jerry and Carol Klarner.
Friends may call at Annunciation Catholic Church, 401 Gray St., from 9 to 11 a.m. Thursday. The Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday at the church with the Rev. Timothy Brandt officiating. Entombment will be in the Shrine of the Good Shepherd Mausoleum.
A memorial fund has been established in Merle's name.
The family extends a special thank you to the staff of Unity Hospice, especially Merle's angels, Sue, Sarah and Nancy.
Blaney Funeral Home is assisting the family. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
Family: Merle Klarner (b. September 21, 1927, d. January 10, 2011)
Donald J Klarner
Viola (Sister M Philothia) Hassmann
F, b. 1913, d. October 17, 1981
- Birth: Viola (Sister M Philothia) Hassmann was born in 1913.
- Death: She died on October 17, 1981, at age ~68.
- Occupation: She was a School Sister of Notre Dame.
Vincent Lee Tock
M, b. October 19, 1937, d. September 1, 1991
- Birth: Vincent Lee Tock was born on October 19, 1937.
- Death: He died on September 1, 1991, at age 53, in California.
Stephen Paul Merkel
Sally Joyce Merkel
Mary Constance Merkel
Gretchen Louise Merkel
Barbara Anne Merkel