David P Blick
M, b. September 18, 1944, d. December 11, 2009
- Birth: David P Blick was born on September 18, 1944.
- Death: He died on December 11, 2009, at age 65.
- Note: Appleton Post-Crescent, Sun., 3 Jun 1962
David Blick, son of Mr. and Mrs. Eugene Blick, 1315 W. George St., was graduated from St. Francis Brothers School, Calvary, May 27. He was graduated in 1958 from Sacred Heart School in Appleton.
Appleton Post-Crescent, Thurs., March 26, 1964 (picture), p A-19
Seaman Appren. David P. Blick, son of Mr. and Mrs. Eugene Block, 1315 W. George St., was selected honor man of his company at the U.S. Naval Training Center, San Diego, Calif. He is the first recruit from the Appleton area to receive that honor in more than two years, according to Chief Ralph R. Garrison, local recruiter. Block will enter the Navy's hospital corps school at San Diego.
Nadine M Sachse
Family: David P Blick (b. September 18, 1944, d. December 11, 2009)
Michael F Blick
M, b. April 29, 1951, d. May 31, 2015
- Birth: Michael F Blick was born on April 29, 1951 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on June 5, 1971 in Shawano, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 31, 2015, at age 64.
- Note: Michael F. Blick, age 64, of Shawano, passed away on Sunday, May 31, 2015. Mike was born in Appleton on April 29, 1951 to the late Eugene and Josephine (Van Harpen) Blick. On June 5, 1971 in Shawano, he was united in marriage to Brenda Vigue. Mike worked at the Shawano Paper Mill, Little Rapids Corp, for nearly 40 years before his retirement in 2013. Mike loved being outdoors. He and Brenda were avid motorcyclists and enjoyed putting many miles on their bike. Mike loved nothing more than being on the road with the wind in his face.
Mike is survived by his wife of 44 years, Brenda; two daughters, April (John) White IV of Bentonville, AR, and Michelle (Patrick Van Beek) Blick of Kaukauna; three granddaughters, Faith Kassube, Kaleigh White and Destini White; one grandson, John White V; two sisters, Kathleen (John) Hughes of Rothschild and Donna (Ray) Delrow of Weston; sisters-in-law, Kathleen Blick of Schofield, Nadine Blick of Schofield, Donna (Jerome) Duffeck of Manitowoc, Leola Griedl of Ft. Atkinson, Viola (Larry) Maltby of Rhinelander, Paulette (Richard Hendrickes) Morrison of Pound, Jeanette Vigue of Livingston, MT, Betty (Sean) Edgerton of Bonduel, Barbara Kosbab of Bear Creek and Maureen (Steven) Kiser of Greenville; brothers-in-law, Arthur (Sue) Vigue of Mishicot, Victor (Shirley) Vigue of Denmark, James (Trisha) Vigue of Shawano, Ronald (Teri) Vigue of Green Bay and Mark (Vicky) Vigue of Shawano. He is further survived by numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives, and many friends.
He was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers, David Blick and Paul Blick.
A memorial service will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, June 6, 2015 at Hope Community Church in Shawano with Rev. Randy Oss officiating. Visitation will be held at the church from 11:00 a.m. until the time of the service. Swedberg Funeral Home is assisting the family with the arrangements.
Denise M Delrow
Raymond M Delrow
Brian Keith Delrow
M, b. circa 1885
- Birth: Peter VanHarpen was born circa 1885.
F, b. circa 1885
- Birth: Cornelia Herring was born circa 1885.
Rebecca Mae Sommers
Martin Johann Sommers
M, b. December 17, 1895, d. November 4, 1951
- Birth: Martin Johann Sommers was born on December 17, 1895 in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 4, 1951, at age 55.
- Burial: He was buried in Ellington Cemetery, Stephensville, Wisconsin.
F, b. June 6, 1906, d. January 27, 1991
- Birth: Lorraine Scharman was born on June 6, 1906.
- Death: She died on January 27, 1991, at age 84.
- Burial: She was buried in Ellington Cemetery, Stephensville, Wisconsin.
F, b. February 26, 1926, d. May 1, 2002
- Birth: Muriel Sommers was born on February 26, 1926 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Talmadge (Tom) Ponders were married on March 12, 1969.
- Death: Muriel Sommers died on May 1, 2002, at age 76.
Audrey A Sommers
F, b. December 19, 1930, d. August 3, 2016
- Birth: Audrey A Sommers was born on December 19, 1930.
- Marriage: She and Lyle Jess Lathrop were married on May 19, 1951 in Hortonville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Audrey A Sommers died on August 3, 2016, at age 85, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Union Cemetery, Hortonville, Wisconsin.
- Note: Audrey A Lathrop
85, Appleton, passed away Wed. Aug. 3, 2016 surrounded by her loving family at Appleton Medical Center. She was born on Dec. 19, 1930 to the late Martin and Lorraine (Scharmann) Sommers. Audrey worked at AAL right after high school and then St. Elizabeth Hospital for 34 years. She married Lyle Lathrop at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Hortonville on May 19, 1951. Audrey loved spending time with her family; watching grandchildren play sports, time at the cabin, traveling, flower gardens and having fun with all of their friends, especially bowling and collecting bears. She retired at Roberts Lake, Wabeno until she moved back to Appleton and lived at Renaissance Assisted Living.
Survivors include her three children: Steve (Lesley) Lathrop; Dave (Diane) Lathrop and Brenda Sue (Tad) Kallas; 7 grandchildren: Shane and Jason Lathrop; Scott Jakubowski; Andy (missing since 2005) and Jessica Lathrop; Nick and Adam Freimuth; 12 great grandchildren: Griffin and Oliver Lathrop, Ethan Bandi, Owen Lathrop, Avery and Everett Freimuth, Adlee, Christian and Raeyah Freimuth, Austin and Allison Jakubowski and Eleanor Hahn; siblings: Eileen Norenberg, Betty Boelter and Darrell Sommers.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Lyle; sister, Muriel (Tom) Ponders; brother, Leroy Sommers and in-laws: Chester and Elizabeth Lathrop.
Funeral services for Audrey will be held at 6 PM on Monday, August 8, 2016 at Brettschneider Trettin-Nickel Funeral Chapel with Rev. Nathan Gauerke officiating. Interment will be in Union Cemetery, Hortonville. Friends may visit the family on Monday from 4 - 6 PM. In lieu of flowers a memorial fund is being established.
Mom, you were the most amazing & loving mom to all of us. Everyone knows you as the kindest & sweetest person & you touched so many hearts. Our hearts ache & miss you deeply. Thank you for always being there for us no matter what. You are our Angel forever!
The family would like to thank her special girls at Renaissance for all their care & special times they shared with her. Also to the hospice nurses at AMC as well as Pastor Nate for being there for her.
Lyle Jess Lathrop
M, b. September 27, 1923, d. February 7, 2006
- Birth: Lyle Jess Lathrop was born on September 27, 1923 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Audrey A Sommers were married on May 19, 1951 in Hortonville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lyle Jess Lathrop died on February 7, 2006, at age 82.
- Burial: He was buried in Union Cemetery, Hortonville, Wisconsin.