F, b. January 30, 1882, d. September 5, 1911
Family: Nicholas Wolf (b. May 20, 1875, d. December 17, 1965)
- Francis Wolf (b. June 18, 1901)
- William Nickolas Wolf (b. September 3, 1902, d. March 4, 1966)
- Margaret Wolf (b. January 13, 1904, d. February 12, 1973)
- Eleanor Wolf (b. December 26, 1906, d. May 9, 1909)
- Bardine Wilhelmina Wolf (b. October 2, 1907)
- Birth: Elizabeth Baruth was born on January 30, 1882 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and Nicholas Wolf were married on December 4, 1900 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Elizabeth Baruth died on September 5, 1911, at age 29, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Kaukauna Times
Mrs. Nic. Wolf died Tuesday morning at four o'clock at her home on the north side, after a long illness during which time every known remedy and treatment was tried to alleviate her condition. She began feeling the first symptoms about eighteen months ago and since that period the disease has made its insidious advances. She went to the Wales sanatorium near Waukesha last February and after being there two months came home much improved and there seemed strong hopes of her final recovery, but she grew much worse a few weeks ago and her condition had been such since that time that she could not be relieved.
Elizabeth Baruth was born in Kaukauna January 30, 1882, 29 years ago, her parents being Mr. and Mrs. Fred Baruth. She was married November 4, 1900 to Nic Wolf, who with four children survive. The children are Frank, William, Margaret and Bardina; also her parents and brothers William and Gustave of Appleton and Charles Baruth of Montana.
The funeral was held Thursday morning at nine o'clock from Holy Cross church with Msgr. P. J. Lochman officiating.
F, b. September 4, 1907
- Birth: Virginia Zarnick was born on September 4, 1907 in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Francis Wolf were married on November 5, 1925.
Mary Cecilia Waniger
F, b. November 21, 1904
- Birth: Mary Cecilia Waniger was born on November 21, 1904 in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and William Nickolas Wolf were married on January 20, 1925 in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
M, b. 1831
- Birth: Jacob Wolf was born in 1831 in Luxembourg.
- Marriage: He and Catherine Zieckler were married on September 17, 1871.
F, b. 1828
- Birth: Catherine Zieckler was born in 1828 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and Jacob Wolf were married on September 17, 1871.
M, b. circa 1852
- Birth: Fred Baruth was born circa 1852 in Germany.
F, b. circa 1852
- Birth: Henrietta Laboreg was born circa 1852 in Germany.
Leonard C Ring
M, b. April 14, 1901, d. November 15, 1968
Family: Margaret Wolf (b. January 13, 1904, d. February 12, 1973)
- Birth: Leonard C Ring was born on April 14, 1901 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Marriage: He and Margaret Wolf were married on December 11, 1923 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Death: Leonard C Ring died on November 15, 1968, at age 67, in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
F, b. December 26, 1906, d. May 9, 1909
- Birth: Eleanor Wolf was born on December 26, 1906 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 9, 1909, at age 2.
M, b. February 6, 1887, d. April 24, 1959
- Birth: Elmer Miller was born on February 6, 1887 in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 24, 1959, at age 72.
M, b. circa 1830
- Birth: Theodore Wieseler was born circa 1830.
F, b. circa 1830
- Birth: Anna Porh was born circa 1830.
F, b. September 9, 1893, d. May 11, 1980
- Father: John Parker (b. June 18, 1861, d. January 27, 1951)
- Mother: Anna Riehl (b. December 26, 1871, d. October 6, 1952)
Family 1: Otto Seefeldt (b. September 24, 1894, d. January 15, 1975)
Family 2: Edward E Wieseler (b. July 29, 1889, d. April 30, 1962)
- Vernon Wieseler (b. July 17, 1918, d. March 22, 1979)
- Dorothy Wieseler (b. August 6, 1919, d. March 15, 1996)
- Jewel Wieseler (b. December 3, 1920, d. January 3, 1921)
- Marian Joy Wieseler (b. March 4, 1922, d. June 7, 1991)
- Warren Wieseler (b. June 20, 1923, d. November 21, 2003)
- Kathryn Wieseler (b. circa 1927, d. yes)
- George Parker Wieseler (b. July 12, 1927, d. September 11, 2010)
- Roselynn Anne Wieseler (b. September 10, 1931, d. September 15, 1931)
- Birth: Alma Parker was born on September 9, 1893.
- Death: She died on May 11, 1980, at age 86, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1894
- Birth: Alice Smith was born circa 1894.
M, b. circa 1894
- Birth: Elmer Bleich was born circa 1894.
Walter C Krause
M, b. circa 1902
- Birth: Walter C Krause was born circa 1902.
Theodore Samuel Torrey
M, b. September 30, 1907, d. June 1976
- Birth: Theodore Samuel Torrey was born on September 30, 1907.
- Death: He died in June 1976, at age 68, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. September 1, 1859, d. August 12, 1935
- Birth: Mary Schilhabel was born on September 1, 1859.
- Death: She died on August 12, 1935, at age 75, in Ohio.
Joseph Charles Rella
M, b. February 15, 1857, d. September 15, 1927
- Birth: Joseph Charles Rella was born on February 15, 1857 in Tiffen, Seneca Co, Ohio.
- Death: He died on September 15, 1927, at age 70, in Ohio.
M, b. April 2, 1865, d. February 7, 1941
- Birth: Joseph Schilhabel was born on April 2, 1865 in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Anna Maria Dorothea Rahmlow were married on December 9, 1893 in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Joseph Schilhabel died on February 7, 1941, at age 75.
Anna Maria Dorothea Rahmlow
F, b. February 28, 1873, d. February 2, 1954
- Birth: Anna Maria Dorothea Rahmlow was born on February 28, 1873 in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Schilhabel were married on December 9, 1893 in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Anna Maria Dorothea Rahmlow died on February 2, 1954, at age 80, in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1866
- Birth: Wenzel Schilhabel was born circa 1866.
- Marriage: He and Barbara Fischer were married on November 15, 1893.