Daniel Joe Burhans
M, b. March 7, 1945, d. May 6, 2010
- Birth: Daniel Joe Burhans was born on March 7, 1945 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Betty Ann Simon were married on September 23, 1967 in St Therese Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Daniel Joe Burhans died on May 6, 2010, at age 65, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: Daniel J. Burhans, 65, of Appleton, passed away on Thursday, May 6, 2010, at St. Elizabeth Hospital. He was born on March 7, 1945, in Appleton, the son of the late Donald and Dolores (Werner) Burhans. On September 23, 1967, he married Betty Simon at St. Therese Catholic Church in Appleton. Dan was the owner of "The Auto Shop." He was a member of F.V.S.C.C (Fox Valley Sports Car Club), IIRA (International Ice Racing Association), BSA (Boy Scouts of America) and the Diver's Realm Scuba Group.
Dan is survived by his wife of 42 years: Betty Burhans; children: Tammy (Michael) Handschke; Daniel II (Connie) Burhans; Anthony (Jennifer) Burhans; Wendy Burhans and Holly (Aaron) Maurice; grandchildren: Timothy Burhans, Tamiqua and Wyatt Handschke; Samuel Burton, William and Magdalen Burhans; Aleyha Burhans and Peyton Maurice; sister: Donna Kargus and his brother: Douglas (Judy) Burhans. He is further survived by many nieces, nephews, cousins, wonderful friends and Saab customers.
The funeral liturgy for Daniel will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Monday, May 10, 2010, at ST. JOSEPH CATHOLIC CHURCH, 410 W. Lawrence Street, Appleton. Father Larry Abler will be officiating. Inurnment will take place at Riverside Cemetery. A time of visitation and support will be held at the Wichmann Funeral Home on Sunday evening from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m. with a prayer service at the conclusion and again at the church on Monday from 9:30 a.m. until the time of mass. In lieu of flowers, memorials are appreciated to the American Cancer Society.
Wichmann Funeral Home
537 N. Superior Street
F, b. April 9, 1921, d. June 24, 2014
- Birth: Hildegarde Meyer was born on April 9, 1921.
- Marriage: She and Edwin Frelich were married on June 28, 1952.
- Death: Hildegarde Meyer died on June 24, 2014, at age 93.
John M Stoeger
M, b. May 13, 1890, d. June 27, 1949
Family: Mary Becher (b. May 18, 1891, d. August 2, 1964)
- Birth: John M Stoeger was born on May 13, 1890 in New York, New York.
- Death: He died on June 27, 1949, at age 59.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. May 18, 1891, d. August 2, 1964
- Birth: Mary Becher was born on May 18, 1891 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 2, 1964, at age 73.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. June 9, 1953, d. May 2, 2000
- Birth: Mark VanHeeswyk was born on June 9, 1953.
- Death: He died on May 2, 2000, at age 46.
Querin John Frelich
M, b. June 2, 1925, d. September 14, 2009
- Birth: Querin John Frelich was born on June 2, 1925 in Maribel, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on August 2, 1958.
- Death: He died on September 14, 2009, at age 84.
- Note: September 16, 2009
Frelich, Querin John
Querin John Frelich, 84, Green Bay, died Monday, Sept. 14, 2009. He was born June 2, 1925, in Maribel, Wis., to the late Joseph and Blanche (Wanek) Frelich. Querin had served in the U.S. Army. On Aug. 2, 1958, he married Kathleen Brady at Holy Trinity Catholic Church. For many years Querin had been employed as a truck driver for Schneider Transportation, retiring in 1986. He was a member of Nativity of Our Lord Catholic Parish and the Moose Lodge #801 and loved playing shuffleboard at the Moose Lodge. He also delivered meals with the Senior Center. His hobbies included traveling (including a trip to the Czech Republic), playing cards, music, bowling and golfing. He also enjoyed watching the Packers and Brewers.
Survivors include his wife, Kathleen; his children and their spouses, Paul and Jennie Frelich, Patty Frelich, Peggy and Dave Vertz, Mark Frelich, Mary Gattuso and her special friend, Mark Jansen, Robert and Gina Frelich; his grandchildren, Jamie, Jason, Megan, Corey, Amanda and her husband, P.J., Nick, Ryan, Chelsey, Cammie, Tara, Nyna, Chris, Danielle, Rob, Tom, Alexa; a great-grandson, Brandon; his sisters-in-law and brothers-in-law, Hildegard Frelich, Pat Belter, Betty and Roger Durocher, Mary and Roger Gillis, Peggy and Dennis Rabitoy; nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents; his brothers, sisters and their spouses, Marcella and Victor Yohanek, Bernard and Ione Frelich, Victor and Mary Frelich, Joseph and Gertrude Frelich, Edwin Frelich, Louis Frelich.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday (today). There will be a Moose Memorial Service held at 7 p.m. Wednesday. Friends may also call at Nativity of Our Lord Catholic Church, 2270 S. Oneida St., from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Thursday. The Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11:30 a.m. Thursday at the church with the Rev. Benjamin Sember officiating. Burial will be in Holy Trinity Cemetery. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
The family extends a special thank you to the staff of Marla Vista for all of their loving care.