Jason F Bender
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Cheryl Lynn VanEyck
Kim Marie VanEyck
M, b. circa 1900
- Birth: Walter Kemnitz was born circa 1900 in Germany.
F, b. circa 1900
- Birth: Margarete Schabell was born circa 1900 in Germany.
M, b. April 12, 1884, d. September 1975
Family: Mary Kica (b. August 1, 1891, d. December 20, 1962)
- Birth: Walter Sarnowski was born on April 12, 1884.
- Death: He died in September 1975, at age 91.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
F, b. August 1, 1891, d. December 20, 1962
- Birth: Mary Kica was born on August 1, 1891 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Death: She died on December 20, 1962, at age 71.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
Frances Ann Sarnowski
Elmer Louis Burr
M, b. June 3, 1936, d. January 2, 2017
- Birth: Elmer Louis Burr was born on June 3, 1936 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 2, 2017, at age 80.
- Note: Burr, Elmer Louis
Elmer L. Burr, 80, Fox Crossing, passed away peacefully on Monday, January 2, 2017, at his home surrounded by his family. He was born on June 3, 1936, in Neenah, son of Sergeant First Class Elmer J. and Lucille (Anderson) Burr. Elmer graduated from Menasha High School, the Class of 1954, and will be remembered by many for his accomplishments in sports, having played football, baseball, and basketball. He was united in marriage to Frances Sarnowski on February 13, 1963, and then again in the church on September 17, 1963. Elmer was a very proud member of the U.S. Marine Corps. serving honorably and retiring from military service in 1975. He was a collector of many things; most notably: coins, stamps, and servicemen plates. Elmer's wife, Fran, will fondly remember their many trips to the Oneida Casino and to Las Vegas, as well as many days spent driving around so Elmer could listen to Rush Limbaugh. Elmer was extremely proud of his family and their dedication to the Marine Corps. way of life. He was a member of the Menasha VFW Post 2126, Nicolet Post.
Elmer is survived by his wife: Fran; sons: Tim and Rick (Kimberly) Burr; daughters: Tina Burr and Lucy (Brian) Whitby; grandchildren: Kayla and Nicole Footit, Conner Whitby, and Chris (Wioletta) Bauer; 2 great grandchildren: Cole and Max Bauer; sisters: Karen (Moody) Drexel, Sue Felkey, and Sharon (Glenn) Johnson; many nieces, nephews, other relatives, and active and fallen Marine Corps. brothers and sisters.
Elmer was preceded in death by his parents; two sons: stillborn baby Burr and Elmer L. Burr Jr.; and a brother-in-law: Howard Felkey.
A celebration of life will be held at 6:00 p.m., Tuesday, January 10, 2017, at the Kessler Funeral Home, 304 S. Commercial St., Neenah, with Steve Pable officiating. Visitation will be Tuesday at the funeral home from 4:00 p.m. until the time of the service. Immediately following the service, full military honors will be presented by active duty members of the U.S. Marine Corps. and the Neenah Menasha Veterans Honor Team. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions are appreciated to the Wounded Warrior Project, P.O. Box 758517, Topeka, Kansas 66675-8517, www.woundedwarriorproject.org.
Elmer's family would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to the following: the nurses at ThedaCare at Home Hospice, the nurses at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center - Neenah, Dr. Thomas Duncan, and the staff at the Kessler Funeral Home, for their wonderful compassion and guidance.
Margaret Mary Sarnowski
Kathleen Mary Sarnowski
F, b. circa 1849, d. February 1, 1920
Family: Eli Brown (b. October 13, 1834, d. January 7, 1911)
- Eli James Brown (b. March 9, 1880, d. August 21, 1941)
- Mary Emma Brown (b. August 28, 1883, d. June 4, 1959)
- Lillian Ruth Brown (b. July 16, 1886)
- John M Brown (b. June 1, 1888, d. December 26, 1917)
- Birth: Mary Duell was born circa 1849.
- Marriage: She and Eli Brown were married on June 30, 1879 in Lawrenceville, New York.
- Death: Mary Duell died on February 1, 1920 in Durand, Pepin Co, Wisconsin.
Dennis Lee Sarnowski
Dean Richard Sarnowski
Jean Ann Sarnowski
F, b. February 16, 1957, d. April 16, 2014
- Birth: Jean Ann Sarnowski was born on February 16, 1957 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on December 7, 2008.
- Death: She died on April 16, 2014, at age 57, in Berlin, Green Lake Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Jean Ann Rivera, age 57, of Berlin, died peacefully on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at home in Berlin following a battle with cancer.
She was born February 16, 1957 in Sherwood, WI, the daughter of Andrew and Agnes Van Eyck Sarnowski. On December 7, 2008, she was united in marriage to Victor Rivera. She loved the outdoors, four-wheeling and her grandchildren. She enjoyed crafts and woodworking. She was an inspirational, devoted, beautiful and loving individual.
Jean is survived by her husband, Victor; three daughters, Holly (Josh) Engelmann, Heather (Eric) Maas, and Jill (Dustin) Lentz; two sons, Brett Knudsen and Logan Knudsen; the children's father, Steven Knudsen; eight grandchildren, Kira, Hailey, Paine, Damien, Dexter and William Engelmann, Hunter and Olivia Maas; special friend, Spartacus; her brothers and sisters; and many nieces and nephews. She is further survived by the members of Victor's family.
Jean was preceded in death by her parents; two brothers, Richard and Keith Sarnowski; and a sister, Cynthia Boehnlein.
Funeral services will be held on Monday, April 21, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. at Barbola Funeral Chapel in Berlin. Friends and relatives may gather on Monday from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Barbola Funeral Chapel.
Online condolences may be emailed to the family at email@example.com.