Florence Evelyn VanEyck
F, b. October 10, 1909, d. January 27, 2008
Family 1: Clinton Bates (b. August 14, 1909, d. February 12, 1974)
- Birth: Florence Evelyn VanEyck was born on October 10, 1909 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 27, 2008, at age 98, in Marinette, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. August 14, 1909, d. February 12, 1974
- Birth: Clinton Bates was born on August 14, 1909.
- Death: He died on February 12, 1974, at age 64.
Charlotte Mary VanEyck
F, b. December 12, 1918, d. October 13, 2000
- Birth: Charlotte Mary VanEyck was born on December 12, 1918 in Marinette, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Louis Joseph Bush were married on June 12, 1937.
- Death: Charlotte Mary VanEyck died on October 13, 2000, at age 81.
Louis Joseph Bush
M, b. November 20, 1914, d. May 19, 1997
- Birth: Louis Joseph Bush was born on November 20, 1914 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Marriage: He and Charlotte Mary VanEyck were married on June 12, 1937.
- Death: Louis Joseph Bush died on May 19, 1997, at age 82.
Carol Irene VanEyck
F, b. May 10, 1920, d. November 30, 2010
- Birth: Carol Irene VanEyck was born on May 10, 1920 in Marinette, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on September 12, 1942.
- Death: She died on November 30, 2010, at age 90.
- Note: Carol Irene Francour, 90, of Menominee, Michigan, died Nov. 30, 2010, at Bay Area Medical Center, after a 10-year battle with cancer.
Carol VanEyck was born May 12, 1920, in Marinette, to the late Peter VanEyck and Belle (Kelly) VanEyck. Carol graduated from Marinette High School and on Sept. 12, 1942, married Pat Francour.
She was a member of Holy Redeemer Catholic Church and the Woman's Altar Society. Carol loved and enjoyed her family, especially her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Carol Francour was survived by her husband Pat Francour, Menominee; six children, Judy (Michael) Vorachek, Lee's Summit, MO, Colleen (Bruce) Christensen, Menominee, Pat Francour, Stephenson, Tim (Jackie) Francour, Matthew (Jill) Francour, and Rebecca Francour, all of Menominee; 17 grandchildren and 18 great-grandchildren; one sister, Shirley Boyer, Appleton, WI; nieces and nephews; and special friends.
Carol was preceded in death by her one daughter-in-law, Nancy Francour; one son-in-law, David Impola; her granddaughter, Tammy Vorachek; four sisters, Helen, Florence, Charlotte and June and four brothers, Kenneth VanEyck, Merle VanEyck, Jay VanEyck and Jack VanEyck.
F, b. June 29, 1922, d. September 1999
- Birth: June VanEyck was born on June 29, 1922 in Marinette, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died in September 1999, at age 77.
John Frederick VanEyck
M, b. 1924, d. February 16, 2004
- Birth: John Frederick VanEyck was born in 1924.
- Marriage: He and Bernice Hnilicka were married on July 19, 1947.
- Death: John Frederick VanEyck died on February 16, 2004, at age ~80.
F, b. April 19, 1925, d. March 5, 2015
- Birth: Bernice Hnilicka was born on April 19, 1925 in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: She and John Frederick VanEyck were married on July 19, 1947.
- Death: Bernice Hnilicka died on March 5, 2015, at age 89, in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
- Note: Bernice A. Van Eyck, 89 of Menominee, MI, passed away on Thursday, March 5, 2015, at the Luther Home. Bernice A. Hnilicka was born on April 19, 1925, in Menominee, MI, to the late Edward and Ida (Mushynski) Hnilicka. On July 19, 1947, Bernice married John Van Eyck. John preceded her in death on February 16, 2004. Bernice was a homemaker and in her younger years was a librarian for Spies Library. She enjoyed cooking, shopping, collecting Precious Moments, and traveling. An avid sports fan, Bernice loved watching the Green Bay Packers and was a backer of Catholic Central and Menominee Maroon athletics. She further enjoyed their cottage on the Menominee River, but above all else spending time with her family is what Bernice loved most. Bernice was a member of Holy Spirit Catholic Church and past member of the Legion Auxiliary.
Survivors include her 3 sons, Steve (Kathy) of Menominee, MI; Mike (Kristine) of Appleton, WI; and Bruce (Betty) of Jackson, MI; 13 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren. Bernice was preceded in death by her granddaughter, Erica Van Eyck; great-grandson, Blake Schneider; and brother, Edwin Hnilicka.
Visitation will take place on Sunday, March 8, 2015, after 4 p.m. at Anderson Kell Funeral Home, Menominee. The vigil prayer service will begin at 6:30 p.m. with Deacon Steve Gretzinger presiding. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated for the repose of the soul of Bernice Van Eyck at 11 a.m. on Monday. March 9, 2015, at Holy Spirit Catholic Church with Father Ryan Ford presiding. Burial will be in Forest Home Cemetery on Tuesday at 10:30 a.m.