F, b. circa 1800
- Birth: Antonetta VandenBerk was born circa 1800.
M, b. circa 1800
- Birth: Arnoldus VandenBerk was born circa 1800.
M, b. circa 1800
- Birth: Petrus VandenBerk was born circa 1800.
Theodora Maria VandenBerk
F, b. October 21, 1799
- Birth: Theodora Maria VandenBerk was born on October 21, 1799 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Cornelius Gerard VandeVoort
M, b. circa 1735
- Birth: Cornelius Gerard VandeVoort was born circa 1735.
F, b. September 1, 1734, d. March 13, 1814
- Birth: Allegonda Verwegen was born on September 1, 1734 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on March 13, 1814, at age 79.
M, b. circa 1700
- Birth: Gerardus VandeVoort was born circa 1700.
M, b. circa 1645
- Birth: Arnoldus Verwegen was born circa 1645.
M, b. circa 1715
- Birth: Peter Kempen was born circa 1715.
Pearl Smerelda Marconiller
F, b. November 16, 1889, d. January 28, 1983
- Birth: Pearl Smerelda Marconiller was born on November 16, 1889 in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: She and George Cornelius Arts were married in 1921.
- Death: Pearl Smerelda Marconiller died on January 28, 1983, at age 93.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. June 28, 1920, d. July 6, 1920
- Birth: Beatrice Janssen was born on June 28, 1920.
- Death: She died on July 6, 1920, at age 0.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Old Unmarked.
Norbert Martin VanDyke
M, b. June 26, 1920, d. July 16, 1920
- Birth: Norbert Martin VanDyke was born on June 26, 1920.
- Death: He died on July 16, 1920, at age 0.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Old Unmarked.
F, b. circa 1879
- Birth: Mary Helf was born circa 1879.
- Marriage: She and Patrick Gillespie were married on November 4, 1890 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1879
- Birth: Patrick Gillespie was born circa 1879.
- Marriage: He and Mary Helf were married on November 4, 1890 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. April 25, 1869, d. March 16, 1914
- Birth: Matthias Helf was born on April 25, 1869 in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Alice Chopin were married on October 10, 1893 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Matthias Helf died on March 16, 1914, at age 44, in Millinocket, Penobscot Co, Maine.
F, b. May 1875
- Birth: Alice Chopin was born in May 1875 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Matthias Helf were married on October 10, 1893 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1869, d. May 15, 1907
- Birth: Peter Helf was born in 1869 in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Clara Buntrock were married on October 17, 1893 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Peter Helf died on May 15, 1907, at age ~38.
F, b. circa 1869
- Birth: Clara Buntrock was born circa 1869.
- Marriage: She and Peter Helf were married on October 17, 1893 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: Clara Buntrock and Robert Middleton were married on March 25, 1905 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
George H Acker
M, b. February 11, 1916, d. November 23, 2009
- Birth: George H Acker was born on February 11, 1916 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Delores Ann Verbeten were married on January 8, 1944.
- Marriage: George H Acker and Lois Ann Doerfler were married in 1953.
- Death: George H Acker died on November 23, 2009, at age 93, in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/4/33.
- Note: November 25, 2009
Acker, George H. Sr.
George Acker, age 93, of Kimberly, passed away November 23, 2009, following a brief stay at Parkside Care Center in Little Chute. George was born in Appleton on February 11, 1916, son of the late George and Elizabeth (Schmidt) Acker. On January 8, 1944, he married the former Delores Verbeten, and together they had two children. Delores passed away in 1952, and in 1953, George married Lois Ann Doerfler in Kimberly. Together they raised seven additional children, and Lois preceded him in death in 1993. George was a longtime employee at Baisch Engineering in Kaukauna, where he worked as an engineer.
George played the trumpet in the Kimberly Community Band for many years, was a member of the B.P.O.E., a faithful Packer fan, and enjoyed going to Lambeau Field and golfing with his Packer clubs.
One of his greatest joys was to have served his country in World War II as a member of the United States Army. He attained the rank of Staff Sergeant and also played in the Army Band. He was a member and Past Commander of the William Verhagen Post #60 of the American Legion.
George is survived by his children: Marianne (David) Smith, Little Chute; William (Sandy) Acker, Green Bay; Louise (Don) Van Hammond, Stevens Point; Susan (Ted) Van Dyke, Oshkosh; Jean Acker (Rita Halbur), Shoreview, Minnesota; George Acker and his special friend Victoria Brenna, Menomonie; Sarah (Todd) Wittman, Appleton; Polly (Marv) Hietpas, Appleton; Tony Acker, Minneapolis; ten grandchildren: Steve (Dori) Smith, Kaukauna; Aimee (Troy) Johnson, Kimberly; Becky (Mark) Vande Hey, Kaukauna; Sara (Jeff) Kraus, Atkinson, Nebraska; Jessica (John) Gaffney, Stevens Point; Amanda Van Dyke, Oshkosh; Christopher Van Dyke, Oshkosh; Monica Wittman, Neenah; Maria Wittman, Whitewater; Jacob Wittman, Waverly, Iowa; ten great-grandchildren: Samantha and Brianna Smith; Kian and Alek Johnson; McKenna and David Vande Hey; Bailey and Aaron Kraus; Noah and Baby Gaffney; and brother, Ralph (Carol) Acker, Appleton. There are also many nieces, nephews, other relatives and many friends.
George was preceded in death by his parents, and both wives, Delores and Lois Ann, a brother Harold (Althea) Acker and an infant sister Edith.
The funeral liturgy for George will be held at 12 Noon on Friday, November 27, 2009, at HOLY SPIRIT PARISH, 600 E. Kimberly Avenue in Kimberly with Fr. Jim Vanden Hogen officiating. Interment will full military honors will follow at St. John Cemetery in Little Chute. Friends may call directly at the church on Friday morning from 10 a.m. until the hour of the mass.
The family would like to offer their sincere gratitude to George's special friends Stephanie and Robby Thompson, Frank Madill, as well as the special neighbors who watched over Dad. They include Eugene and Marion Vandenberg who were always there for him.
204 E. Kimberly Avenue
Catherine Margaret Simpson
Grace Ann McAllister
F, b. February 3, 1927, d. June 10, 1979
- Birth: Grace Ann McAllister was born on February 3, 1927 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 10, 1979, at age 52, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
Howard H Westenberger
M, b. June 26, 1928, d. November 28, 2016
- Birth: Howard H Westenberger was born on June 26, 1928 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 28, 2016, at age 88, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Howard H. Westenberger "Hobbs", 88 years, passed away November 28, 2016 at Thedacare Regional Medical Center - Neenah. He was born on June 26, 1928 in Neenah, Wisconsin. He attended Menasha High School until tenth grade when he began a career at Kimberly Clark Paper Mill. At age 18 he enlisted in the US Army and served overseas in Germany. He returned to continue at Kimberly Clark where he retired after 44 years of service in 1988. He was an avid golfer who won golfing trophies from the golf league at Kimberly Clark. Howard did landscape work for Jensen Clinic and private homes. He passed his gardening knowledge onto many family members. In his quiet time he enjoyed solitaire on the computer and in his active times he watched his beloved Packers, stayed at the trailer on Mayflower Lake and was a "snowbird" spending winters in Mesa, Arizona. Most of all Howard loved spending time with his family and friends sharing a joke.
Howard and Grace (McAllister) Westenberger shared 22 years of wedded bliss until her death in 1979. He later married Ruth Ann (Golliher) Westenberger on August 2, 1980 at the Chapel in the Woods in Waupaca, Wisconsin. They were married for 36 years.
Howard will be missed by his wife Ruth Ann Westenberger, children Timothy Westenberger, Bradley (June) Westenberger, Jan Westenberger, Susan (Ken) Basler and LuAnn Westenberger, step-children Julie Jansen, Michael (Chris) Paulik, Timothy Paulik and Daniel (Kathy) Paulik. Further survived by many grandchildren, numerous great-grandchildren, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Preceded in death by his mother Lena (Vollmer) Westenberger, first wife Grace (McAllister) Westenberger and his brothers and sisters.
The Funeral Service for Howard will be on Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 4 pm at Wichmann-Laemmrich Chapel 312 Milwaukee St., Menasha. Private inurnment. Family and friends may gather at the Laemmrich Chapel from 2 pm until time of Service.
Nancy Ann McAllister
F, b. July 1, 1929, d. August 10, 2012
- Birth: Nancy Ann McAllister was born on July 1, 1929 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 10, 2012, at age 83.
- Burial: She was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: Nancy A. Elliott, 83, Neenah, passed away peacefully August 10, 2012 at Park View Health Center. She was born on July 1, 1929, Appleton, daughter of Russell and Genevieve (Helf) McAllister. Nancy enjoyed knitting, sewing, and reading. Nancy was a devoted mother and grandmother. She was a member of St. Margaret Mary Catholic Church, Neenah.
Nancy leaves behind a sister and best friend: Joyce Busch, Appleton; her beloved grandchildren: Amie Elliott, Catonsville, Maryland, Graham (Sarah) Elliott, Fort Collins, CO, and Nathan (Andrea) Elliott, Denver, CO; 3 great grandchildren: Emily, Grayson, and Elijah Elliott; daughters-in-law: Sue (Phil Walker) Elliott and Kathy Elliott, both of Fort Collins, CO; many nieces and nephews and some very special friends.
Nancy was preceded in death by her parents, 2 sons: Ted and Mark Elliott; a sister: Grace Westenberger; a brother: Lloyd (Judy) McAllister; and a brother-in-law: Carlton Busch.
Graveside services will be held at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, August 18, 2012 at St. Margaret Cemetery, Neenah, with Fr. Michael Ingold officiating. In lieu of flowers and other expressions of sympathy, please send any memorials to Father Carr's place 2B, 1965 Oshkosh Avenue, Oshkosh, WI 54902.
Lord, support us all the day long, until the shadows lengthen. The evening comes, the busy world is hushed, the fever of life is over, and our work is done. Then, in Thy mercy, grant us safe lodging, a holy rest, and peace at the last.