Albert Herman Schlewitz
M, b. April 4, 1902, d. June 29, 2004
- Birth: Albert Herman Schlewitz was born on April 4, 1902 in Germany.
- Death: He died on June 29, 2004, at age 102.
- Burial: He was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Violet L Arhelger
F, b. July 12, 1903, d. December 25, 1987
- Birth: Violet L Arhelger was born on July 12, 1903.
- Death: She died on December 25, 1987, at age 84.
- Burial: She was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
William F Heraly
M, b. January 29, 1960, d. January 13, 2010
- Birth: William F Heraly was born on January 29, 1960 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married in 2000.
- Death: He died on January 13, 2010, at age 49, in Elizabeth, Elbert Co, Colorado.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: January 19, 2010
Heraly, William F.
William F. Heraly, formerly of Kaukauna, passed away at his home in Elizabeth, Colorado on January 13, 2010 at the age of 49, after a long and courageous struggle with colon cancer. He was born on January 29, 1960, in Kaukauna, the son of Leroy and Theresa Jane Heraly. Bill attended Kaukauna High School and later went on to North Central Technical Institute and graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Stout with a degree in Industrial Technology. After graduation, he was employed with HBE Co. and Korndoerfer Co. In 1992, Bill began seventeen years of dedicated service as a Senior Project Manager with the Miron Construction Co.
Bill enjoyed attending baseball and football games, and was a lifelong fan of auto racing, after a brief stint as an amateur racer at WIR in Kaukauna, WI. He also spent many years coaching youth baseball and soccer teams, as his involvement with youth sports was a great joy in his life. Long rides on his motorcycle, horseback riding, scuba diving, marathon running and reading were among the many passions in his life. However, what he enjoyed most of all was the time he spent with close friends and family, and this was always central to any activity he participated in. Bill will be remembered by all for his diligent work ethic and his never ending generosity and love for others. But perhaps most of all, he will be remembered for his warm sense of humor, and an infectious laughter that could fill a room of any size with joy.
Bill's gift of love will remain with his wife, Lisa Heraly, and his children Ryan, Kayla, Megan, Justin, and Nic, as well as his mother Theresa Jane (Weigman) Heraly, and siblings Barb (Bob) Marx, Ken (Ellen) Heraly, Bob (Heike) Heraly, Kay (Larry) Melberg, and Kathy Stratton.
He was welcomed into Heaven by his father, Leroy, and brother Daniel Heraly.
The Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11 a.m. on Saturday, January 23, 2010, at St. Katharine Drexel Parish @ St. Aloysius Site, 2401 Main Avenue, Kaukauna. Father Jerry Pastors and Father Mark Brandl will concelebrate the mass. Friends may call directly at the church on Saturday from 9 a.m. until the time of the mass. A memorial fund has been established for the International Society for the Protection of Mustangs and Burros as well as the Susan Cohan Colon Cancer Foundation. The Boettcher Family Funeral Home in Kaukauna is assisting the family with arrangements. (920-766-2099).
Bill came into this life with a mission and did what God asked of him, caring for and loving everyone who came into his life with no complaints, and left the Earth in peace when God's plan for him was completed.
Helen Eunice Hoyer
F, b. February 5, 1936, d. May 13, 2000
- Father: John A Hoyer (b. October 29, 1898, d. April 5, 1986)
- Mother: Clara Meyer (b. July 31, 1903, d. January 16, 1983)
- Birth: Helen Eunice Hoyer was born on February 5, 1936 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Roman Thomas Hennessey were married on November 22, 1956 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Helen Eunice Hoyer died on May 13, 2000, at age 64.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Angels Cemetery, Darboy, Wisconsin.
Roman Thomas Hennessey
M, b. April 26, 1928, d. July 4, 2001
- Birth: Roman Thomas Hennessey was born on April 26, 1928 in Maple Grove, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Helen Eunice Hoyer were married on November 22, 1956 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Roman Thomas Hennessey died on July 4, 2001, at age 73, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Angels Cemetery, Darboy, Wisconsin.
Patrick Edward Hennessey
M, b. September 10, 1897, d. August 27, 1967
- Birth: Patrick Edward Hennessey was born on September 10, 1897 in Maple Grove, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 27, 1967, at age 69, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Patrick Hennessey, 69, of Rt. 2, Reedsville, died Friday at St. Vincent Hospital, Green Bay. Funeral services will be at 9:30 a.m. Monday at Reedsville Funeral Home and at 10 a.m. at St. Patrick Catholic Church, Maple Grove. The Rev. Alois Pimeskern will officiate and burial will be in the church cemetery.
Mr. Hennessey was born Sept. 10, 1897, in the Town of Franklin, son of the late Patrick and Mary Sheehy Hennessey, and married Margaret O'Hearn Jan. 15, 1918, at St. Patrick Church. The couple farmed in the Town of Cato. He was a member of the Holy Name Society.
Survivors include the wife; four sons, William of Manitowoc, Roman of Appleton, Kenneth of Rt. 1, Cato, and Norbert at home; three daughters, Mrs. Edward (Mary) Vogel of Brillion, Mrs. Donald (Marjorie) Bodwin of Charlotte, N.C., and Mrs. Donald (Jane) Kalies of Rt. 1, Whitelaw; a brother, John of Downey, Ill., 24 grandchildren and a great grandchild. A brother and a sister preceded in death.
Friends may call at the funeral home after 3 p.m. Sunday where at 8 p.m. the parish Rosary will be recited and at 8:15 p.m. HNS members will pray the Rosary.
Manitowoc Herald Times, August 25, 1967 P. 3.
Margaret Ellen O'Hearn
F, b. July 1, 1897, d. February 14, 1978
- Birth: Margaret Ellen O'Hearn was born on July 1, 1897 in Maple Grove, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 14, 1978, at age 80, in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
John Patrick Hennessey
M, b. August 27, 1957, d. July 21, 2004
- Birth: John Patrick Hennessey was born on August 27, 1957 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 21, 2004, at age 46, in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
Michael Roman Hennessey
Thomas Gerard Hennessey
M, b. March 27, 1960, d. June 26, 2017
- Birth: Thomas Gerard Hennessey was born on March 27, 1960 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 26, 2017, at age 57, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Angels Cemetery, Darboy, Wisconsin.
- Note: Hennessey, Thomas G.
Tom Hennessey, a child of God, was called to his Savior's side at age 57 on Monday morning, June 26, 2017 at St. Elizabeth Hospital, following a hard-fought battle with cancer. Tom was also born at St. Elizabeth Hospital on March 27, 1960, son of the late Roman "Hub" and Helen (Hoyer) Hennessey. He was a 1978 graduate of Kimberly High School as well as Northeast Wisconsin Technical College in Green Bay. On September 27, 1996, he married Julie Plass at Mount Calvary Ev. Lutheran Church, and together the couple was blessed with two children.
In his younger years, Tom worked as an electrician for his dad. Later he became a union electrician for IBEW #577 and worked at Valley Electric, Superior Electric/ Michels Power. Most recently he was employed at Ariens Company as a maintenance electrician. He retired in 2016.
Tom is survived by his wife: Julie Hennessey of Darboy; two children: Elizabeth and Kyle Hennessey, both at home; three sisters and three brothers: Mike (Sue) Hennessey of Kaukauna; Terry (Rose) Hennessey of Kaukauna; Peggy (Lance) Buss of Darboy; Pat (Patty) Hennessey of Darboy; Kate (Ross) Laidlaw of Darboy; and Molly (Eric) Bruch of Combined Locks. He also leaves behind Julie's brothers: Jeff (Kim) Plass of Howards Grove and Greg (Erika) Plass of Menasha; her parents: Earl and Marion Plass of Kimberly; his Godparents: Jane Kalies and Gerald Hoyer; and his longtime and dear friend: Scott Vanden Hogen. He is also survived by many nieces, nephews, cousins, aunts, uncles, and many friends. Tom was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers: an infant Steven as well as Jack Hennessey; and his cat, Oreo, who was his constant companion during Tom's illness. They spent countless hours together.
The Christian Funeral Service for Tom will be held at 11:00 AM on Friday, June 30, 2017 at MOUNT CALVARY EV. LUTHERAN CHURCH, N8728 Coop Road in Menasha, with Rev. Jesse Johnston officiating. Interment will be in Holy Angels Cemetery, Darboy. Family and friends are invited to gather AT THE CHURCH on Thursday evening from 5:00 PM until 7:00 PM and again on Friday morning from 9:00 AM until the time of the service. For more information or to share a memory of Tom, please visit www.wichmannfargo.com
The family would like to extend their thanks to the countless caregivers who watched over Tom during his illness. They include Dr. Abbi and the Oncology Team at St. Elizabeth Hospital as well as Julie's co-workers who gave her the flexibility to be at Tom's side when he needed her most.
- Graduation: He graduated from Kimberly High School in 1978.