George E Anderson
Paul Joseph Drechsler
Sarah Elizabeth Drechsler
Andrew H Drechsler
Terrance C Hanson
M, b. March 23, 1931, d. September 30, 2016
- Birth: Terrance C Hanson was born on March 23, 1931 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Sharon G Wilson were married on July 7, 1956 in Battle Creek, Calhoun Co, Michigan.
- Death: Terrance C Hanson died on September 30, 2016, at age 85, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Terrance C. "Terry" Hanson, Kaukauna, age 85. Born Terrance Smith in Green Bay, WI on March 23, 1931, Terry passed away on September 30, 2016 at St. Elizabeth Hospital. He was raised in Upson, WI and graduated from Hurley High School in 1949. Terrance moved to Kaukauna, WI in 1950. He was drafted into the Army and served in the 68th AAA Gn Bn as a radar operator in the Korean War 1952-1954. Terrance married Sharon Wilson on July 7, 1956 in Battle Creek, Michigan.
Terry worked at Thilmany Paper Mill for 42 years in the maintenance department and was a member of the local 147-20. Known as JET to his co-workers, he retired in 1993. Following his retirement, Terry worked for 14 years at Hilltop Bakery as a delivery driver. Terrance was a lifetime member of VFW 3319. He served as Past Post Commander and was on the funeral honor detail for more than 40 years. He was also the Adjutant of American Legion Post 41, past 9th District Commander of American Legion and member of the forty and eighth.
Terrance enjoyed golfing, bowling, baseball, card games and watching sporting events on TV. He was a dedicated husband, father, grandfather, great grandfather, brother and uncle.
Terrance was preceded in death by his wife Sharon; daughter Christine; daughter-in-law Jennifer; brothers: Roger, Danny and Jeff Hanson; parents: Charles and Eleanor (Smith) Hanson; father and mother-in-law: Carroll and Waldene (Messenger) Wilson; and brothers and sister-in-law: Betty Wilson, Ed Therens and Larry Rauls.
Terrance is survived by three children: Virginia Shepard, Tim (Stacy) Hanson and Troy Hanson; grandchildren: Chad Hanson, Crystal, Ashley, Raymond, Christopher and Cody Shepard, Michael (Carrie) Young, Lydia, Evelyn, Mauretta, Kallie, Ziva and Matthew Hanson; great grandson, Tesean Shepard; sister, Sandra Rauls; brothers: William (Carole), Michael (Debbie) and Patrick (Sylvia) Hanson; sisters and brother-in-law: Cheryl Hanson, Audrey Hanson, Holton Wilson and Janet Therens; close friend Maralyn Bantes; as well as many other nieces, nephews, cousins, and friends.
Visitation will be held Friday, OCTOBER 21, 2016 at ST. KATHARINE DREXEL PARISH - ST. MARY CHURCH (119 W. 7th St. Kaukauna) beginning at 1:00 p.m. until the time of Mass at 4:00 p.m. The Rev. Jerome Pastors will officiate. Military rites conducted by the Kaukauna V.F.W. Post 3319 will immediately follow. Committal St. Mary Cemetery, Kaukauna. To sign the guest book, please visit oconnellfh.com.
Sharon G Wilson
F, b. August 25, 1935, d. September 22, 2015
- Birth: Sharon G Wilson was born on August 25, 1935 in Battle Creek, Calhoun Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: She and Terrance C Hanson were married on July 7, 1956 in Battle Creek, Calhoun Co, Michigan.
- Death: Sharon G Wilson died on September 22, 2015, at age 80.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Sharon G. (Wilson) Hanson, 80, Kaukauna, passed away on Tuesday, September 22, 2015. She was born on August 25, 1935 in Battle Creek, MI to the late Carroll and Waldene (Messenger) Wilson. She was a graduate of Marshfield High School in Michigan. On July 7, 1956 she married Terrance Hanson in Battle Creek.
In 1955 Sharon and Terrance moved to Appleton and in 1957 they moved to Kaukauna where they raised their family. She was a member of the V.F.W. Auxiliary Post 5319 and was president of the Auxiliary from 1984-1985. She and Terrance attended St. Mary's Parish in Kaukauna where she was part of the Altar Society. She was also a member of St. Ann's Court 226, National Catholic Society and Independent Order of Foresters.
Sharon is survived by her husband, Terrance; three children, Virginia Shepard, Tim (Stacy) Hanson and Troy Hanson; grandchildren, Chad Hanson, Crystal, Ashley, Raymond, Christopher and Cody Shepard, Michael Young, Lydia, Evelyn, Mauretta, Kallie, Ziva and Matthew Hanson; great grandchild, Tesean Shepard; brother, Holten Wilson; sister, Janet Therens; brothers and sisters-in-law, William (Carole) Hanson, Sandra Rauls, Patrick (Sylvia) Hanson, Cheryl Hanson, Michael (Debbie) Hanson and Audrey Hanson; Godmother, Millie Otto; close friend, Maralyn Bantes; as well as many other nieces, nephews, cousins and friends.
In addition to her parents, Sharon, is preceded in death by her daughter, Christine Hanson; daughter-in-law, Jennifer Hanson; brothers and sisters-in-law, Betty Wilson, Ed Therens, Larry Rauls, Danny Hanson, Roger Hanson and Jeff Hanson; and Terrance's parents, Charles and Eleanor Hanson.
Visitation will be held on Monday, September 28, 2015 at ST. KATHARINE DREXEL PARISH - ST. MARY CHURCH (119 W. 7th St., Kaukauna) from 9 am to the time of Funeral Mass at 11 am. Fr. Jerome Pastors will be officiating. Burial will take place at St. Mary Cemetery. To sign the guestbook, please visit oconnellfh.com.
M, b. circa 1790, d. October 18, 1845
- Birth: Jan VandenAkker was born circa 1790.
- Death: He died on October 18, 1845 in Nistelrode, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.