F, b. November 18, 1854, d. May 24, 1902
- Birth: Huberdina Sprangers was born on November 18, 1854.
- Death: She died on May 24, 1902, at age 47, in Hooge en Lage Zwaluwe, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. May 18, 1857
- Birth: Petronella Sprangers was born on May 18, 1857.
F, b. February 3, 1858
- Birth: Catherine Sprangers was born on February 3, 1858.
Cornelis Dingeman Sprangers
M, b. January 23, 1860, d. October 14, 1906
- Birth: Cornelis Dingeman Sprangers was born on January 23, 1860.
- Death: He died on October 14, 1906, at age 46, in Hooge en Lage Zwaluwe, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. July 10, 1854
- Birth: Walter Sprangers was born on July 10, 1854.
Maria Hendrika Klister
F, b. May 4, 1878, d. March 11, 1879
- Birth: Maria Hendrika Klister was born on May 4, 1878 in Lichtenvoorde, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on March 11, 1879, at age 0, in Lichtenvoorde, Gelderland, Netherlands.
Jacob P Nytes
M, b. November 30, 1832, d. April 28, 1906
- Birth: Jacob P Nytes was born on November 30, 1832 in Germany.
- Death: He died on April 28, 1906, at age 73, in Winona, Winona Co, Minnesota.
F, b. February 23, 1881, d. June 5, 1973
- Birth: Rosa Stahl was born on February 23, 1881 in Town of Wilson, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Michael Henry Buechler were married in 1905.
- Death: Rosa Stahl died on June 5, 1973, at age 92.
F, b. July 26, 1873, d. July 29, 1911
- Birth: Barbara Friedsam was born on July 26, 1873 in Perham, Otter Tail Co, Minnesota.
- Death: She died on July 29, 1911, at age 38, in Perham, Otter Tail Co, Minnesota.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
M, b. 1887, d. March 1, 1968
- Birth: Raymond Dorn was born in 1887.
- Death: He died on March 1, 1968, at age ~81, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Alice Louisa Wetzel
F, b. September 10, 1882, d. February 16, 1949
Family 3: Gustave Dorn (b. April 10, 1867, d. January 2, 1934)
- Birth: Alice Louisa Wetzel was born on September 10, 1882 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Stephen H Marx were married on October 14, 1905 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Divorce: Alice Louisa Wetzel and Stephen H Marx were divorced on April 23, 1915 in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: Alice Louisa Wetzel and Gustave Dorn were married on June 24, 1916.
- Death: Alice Louisa Wetzel died on February 16, 1949, at age 66, in Calumet County, Wisconsin.
- Note: 1905 Wisconsin Census, June 1, 1905 Alice Wetzel is listed as single and living with parents. Daughter Bernice is not shown.
Norbert J Euclide
M, b. March 31, 1925, d. July 6, 2012
- Birth: Norbert J Euclide was born on March 31, 1925 in Brussels, Door Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 6, 2012, at age 87, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Knollwood Memorial Gardens & Mausoleum, Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
- Note: Norbert J. Euclide, age 87, of Chilton, died on Friday, July 6, 2012 at the Chilton Care Center in Chilton. He was born March 31, 1925 in Brussels, WI, son of the late Joseph & Lena (Mathy) Euclide.
He graduated from Casco High School in 1942 and valiantly served in the United States Army during WWII with the 83rd Division, 327 Infantry. He began serving in Europe immediately after the Battle of the Bulge, and was awarded two Purple Hearts and a Bronze Star.
Following his discharge, he married Mary Jacobs on March 30, 1948 at St. John Catholic Church in St. John. He was employed at the Ford Garage in Chilton and later operated Norb's Shell Station for 14 years. Norb loved bowling, so during the operation of the station, he sponsored a bowling team locally. He later worked for the City of Chilton as foreman of the street department and following his retirement, Norb could be found working at Farm & Home.
Norb was very mechanically inclined and enjoyed fixing anything he could, especially cars. He had also used his knowledge and handiwork to build two houses in Chilton. He and his wife, Mary, enjoyed doing things together such as fishing at their cottage at Brussels in Door County, and spending time during the winter in Gulf Shores, Alabama through retirement.
Having lived in Chilton since 1947, Norb served on the Chilton Council as an alderman for 5 terms, first being elected at the age of 28. He was very active with the Boy Scouts for 20 years where he served as Committee Troop Leader for six years. He also provided transportation to campouts, instructing & chaperoning scouts. One of his greatest scouting achievements was to see his three sons become Eagle Scouts.
He was a member of Good Shepherd Catholic Church, formerly St. Augustine Parish where he served as an usher, church council member, and headed the planning committee for the basement remodel in 1978 and the installation of new pews. Norb had also taken over the supervision of repair projects after the hail storm of May 2000. When the local parishes combined to become Good Shepherd, Norb continued his service to the church by volunteering on the Grounds Committee.
He was a lifetime member of the Disabled American Veteran (DAV) where he had also served as it's Commander. He was a member of the Knights of Columbus, a 62 year member of the American Legion Post #125 where he faithfully served on committees, and offices including the Commander. He also served on the firing detail, headed up the Chilton Memorial Day Parade and program every year and, for many years, was the Parade Marshal. In 1992, he was the recipient of the Outstanding Legionnaire in the 6th District for his service to church community, state, and nation.
In 2009, Norb was given the opportunity, through the initiation of his daughter Kristine, to participate in the first Old Glory Honor Flight out of Appleton to see the WWII Memorial in Washington DC with his son, Jeff, serving as his guardian.
He was always a loving husband to his best friend, Mary, a loving father to his children, and so very proud of their accomplishments in their professions. He stressed the importance of a good education and made sure that each of them received a college education; something he never attained, but wanted it for his children.
Survivors include his wife of 64 years: Mary; his children: William (Sandra) Euclide of Adams, Kristine (Doug Steege) Euclide of Madison, Jeffrey (Beth) Euclide of Slinger, Wayne (Sue) Euclide of Oconomowoc; 9 grandchildren: Brian Euclide of Sun Prairie, Greg (Jennifer Andrashko) Euclide of LeSueur, MN, Eric (Lindsey) Steege, Julia Reinman, Shannon (Chad) Christianson, Emma Euclide, Ed Euclide, Evan Euclide, Jack Euclide of Oconomowoc; 4 great grandchildren: Amelia, Ella, Greta, Clara; a brother: Earl (Donna) Euclide of Appleton; a sister: JoAnn King of South Milwaukee, and sisters-in-law: Arlene Euclide of Kewaunee, Betty Euclide of Menasha, & Eleanore Jacobs of Chilton.
He was preceded in death by his parents: Joe & Lena Euclide; his in-laws: John & Catherine (Lauer) Jacobs; brothers: Vincent Euclide, Clayton Euclide, Donald (Thelma) Euclide, Joseph Euclide; brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law: Ralph King, Yvonne Euclide, Ray (Veronica) Jacobs, Mildred (Ed) Zimmermann, Emily (Joe) Gehl, Walter (Gladys) Jacobs, Hubert Jacobs, Herman (Verna) Jacobs, Margaret (Carl) Reuter, Dorothy (Otto) Reiser, and Rose Jacobs.
Funeral service will be at 10:30 AM on Monday, July 9, 2012 at Good Shepherd Catholic Church (54 E. Main St.) in Chilton. Entombment will be in the Knollwood Mausoleum in Manitowoc. Friends may call at the Wieting Family Funeral Home (411 W. Main St.) in Chilton from 4:00 PM until 7:00 PM on Sunday, July 8, 2012 and on Monday at the funeral home from 9:00 AM until 10:00 AM when family prayers will be held. A vigil service will take place Sunday evening at 6:30 PM at the funeral home.
The family would like to thank Dr. Tipler and the staff members of Century Ridge and Chilton Care Center for all of the loving care that was provided to Norbert.
Dad, we were privileged to have loved you & we thank you for the unselfish sacrifices you made to our country, your church, community and your family. Norb, it broke my heart to loose you, but you didn't go alone, for part of me went with you the day God called you home. We love you and will miss you always!
Online Condolences wietingfuneralhome.com.
M, b. circa 1780
- Birth: Hendrik VandeVoort was born circa 1780.