M, b. circa 1765, d. October 26, 1820
- Birth: Petrus VanNuland was born circa 1765 in Geffen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on October 26, 1820.
F, b. April 18, 1752, d. December 9, 1831
- Birth: Johanna VanNuland was born on April 18, 1752 in Geffen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on December 9, 1831, at age 79.
M, b. circa 1675
Family: Anna (b. circa 1675)
- Birth: Joannis Uden was born circa 1675.
- Marriage: He and Anna were married on January 23, 1701 in Dinther, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1675
- Birth: Anna was born circa 1675.
- Marriage: She and Joannis Uden were married on January 23, 1701 in Dinther, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1680
- Birth: Mattheus Hemelen was born circa 1680.
F, b. May 1, 1812
- Birth: Elisabeth Jansen was born on May 1, 1812 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Lloyd Norman DeBruin
Ida May DeBruin
F, b. June 6, 1938, d. January 6, 1940
- Birth: Ida May DeBruin was born on June 6, 1938 in Birch River, Manitoba, Canada.
- Death: She died on January 6, 1940, at age 1.
Alice Irene DeBruin
Diane Mildred DeBruin
Esther Fay DeBruin
Shirley Viola DeBruin
M, b. November 30, 1909, d. September 30, 2003
- Birth: Edwin Schug was born on November 30, 1909.
- Marriage: He and Martha Agnes DeBruin were married on March 7, 1970 in Sheboygan, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Edwin Schug died on September 30, 2003, at age 93.
M, b. circa 1900
- Birth: Lynn Lackey was born circa 1900.
Evelyn Mary Pennings
F, b. February 23, 1905, d. August 20, 1908
- Birth: Evelyn Mary Pennings was born on February 23, 1905 in Phlox, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 20, 1908, at age 3.
Mildred G Sensenbrenner
F, b. May 16, 1915, d. July 31, 2009
- Birth: Mildred G Sensenbrenner was born on May 16, 1915 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 31, 2009, at age 94.
- Burial: She was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: August 5, 2009
Lennert Hengsteler, Mildred G. "Millie"
Mildred G. Lennert Hengsteler, better known as "Millie, the Candy Grandma" and "Energizer Bunny," passed away in the arms of her daughter while listening to her favorite music on Friday, July 31, 2009, at Cherry Meadows. She was born on May 16, 1915, in Menasha; daughter of the late William and Theresa Sensenbrenner. Millie was 94 years old but had an amazing memory and zest for life! She enjoyed the simple things like the best apples to make an apple pie and where you could get the best deal on produce. She graduated from St. Mary High School in 1933 and was an active member of her class; she was the editor of the yearbook and an organizer of many class reunions. She was a devoted volunteer at Hearthside Meal Center in Neenah, at St. Gabriel School and served on the Winnebago County Senior Meals Advisory Board. Millie enjoyed sharing her wisdom of life and had a compassionate ear for those who visited at The Heritage where she resided for the past seven years.
She is survived by her daughters: Marie (David) Rouse, Neenah; Judi (Mark) Munroe, Greenville; eleven grandchildren: Brenda Castillo, Neenah; Robert (Brandy) Lennert, Wild Rose; Steve Ramich, Davey, FL; Doug (Laura) Ramich, Luck, WI; John (Laurie) Ramich, Neenah; Kate (Mike) Wiedel, Milwaukee; Beth (Bill) Stratton, Woodbury, MN; Ben Rouse, Neenah; Justin (Gail) Heitl, New London; Mackenzie and Marklie Munroe, Greenville. She is also survived by 13 great-grandchildren and two great-great-grandchildren.
Millie was preceded in death by her first husband Anton Lennert in 1972 and her second husband William Hengsteler in 1987. She endured the unexpected deaths of two children, Robert (Berni) Lennert and Leah Ramich, along with her parents and siblings, Bill, Ray, Hilda Sensenbrenner, Marie Herdt and Sister Lucienne (Dorothy). A granddaughter, Mary Lennert, also preceded her in death.
Millie will always be remembered for her thoughtfulness, generosity and amazing positive attitude in spite of years with macular degeneration. A visit with Millie meant enjoying a handful of Hershey's Kisses from her bottomless candy dish. She credited her longevity to chocolate, Cheetos and an occasional glass of wine. She truly enjoyed each season of her life and to her, the end came all too soon!
The Memorial Mass for Millie will be celebrated on Saturday, August 8, 2009, 10 a.m. at St. Mary Catholic Church, Menasha, with Fr. Robert Lexa officiating. The visitation will be at the church on Saturday from 9 a.m. until the hour of the service. Inurnment will be in St. Margaret Cemetery, Neenah. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be sent to Cherry Meadows Hospice in Millie's honor.
A heartfelt thank you to the staff at The Heritage, Cherry Meadows and granddaughters Brenda, Mackenzie and Marklie.
"Tell the world you're doing
fine. Keep a going!" Millie
Westgor Funeral Home
205 W. Doty Ave.
Online condolences at
M, b. August 4, 1914, d. May 1972
- Birth: Anton Lennert was born on August 4, 1914.
- Death: He died in May 1972, at age 57.
M, b. February 13, 1915, d. August 1987
- Birth: William Hengsteler was born on February 13, 1915.
- Death: He died in August 1987, at age 72.