Gail Marie Linskens
F, b. January 20, 1957, d. June 26, 2016
- Birth: Gail Marie Linskens was born on January 20, 1957 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Robert Howard Elliott were married on October 31, 1985 in Palm Beach, Palm Beach Co, Florida.
- Death: Gail Marie Linskens died on June 26, 2016, at age 59, in Louisville, Jefferson Co, Kentucky.
- Note: On Sunday, June 26th 2016, the world lost a woman whose good works know no boundaries. Gail Marie Elliott passed away unexpectedly at the age of 59, in Louisville, Kentucky, after a sudden onset of severe illness. She was en route to her home state of Wisconsin to visit her parents.
Born January 20, 1957 to Laverne and Eugene Linskens, it didn't take long for Gail to show the world that she had extraordinary gifts to give it. Some people spend their entire lives trying to be more generous, more of a leader, or more self-sacrificing... these qualities came naturally for Gail. As a young adult, the fearless woman she was left her hometown of Kaukauna Wisconsin, with her lifelong friend Ella, and headed into the world searching for adventure. Ella was like a sister to Gail and is the same dear friend that was by her side when she left this world. She married her soulmate Robert Howard Elliott on October 31st, 1985 and was eager to start a family. Shortly after they were married they were blessed with two little girls, Michelle and Christina. She raised them to be strong, independent and loving. In 1997, she was blessed to give birth to her son Tyler Beau, a short nine months after a 12 year anniversary trip to Hawaii, which included a visit to the famous Fertility Falls. Much like his mother, Tyler has developed into strong, altruistic young man.
In a world that preaches the notion of always putting one’s self first, Gail chose to live by her own set of standards. Whether it was making a generous donation, involvement in her community, providing assistance to a family in need, or fostering children to show them love and kindness, she woke up each day with a mission. That mission was to live an honest and charitable life. After surviving cancer multiple times, Gail understood more than most that each day truly is a gift. She was a free spirit and lover of life who gave generously, loved travel and possessed a fierce love for her family. She had a natural ability to problem solve, and was never afraid to put in the hard work herself. Many times her beloved husband would come home to a new home project in progress. He'd shake his head, grab some tools and work right alongside his bride. Her hard work, dedication and love for real estate "fixer uppers" blossomed from ground zero to an extremely successful business. She leaves behind more than a legacy... Her positive impact on this world will continue to perpetuate for decades to come.
She is preceded in death by her husband Robert Howard Elliott (2003).
She is survived by her parents, Laverne and Eugene Linskens; four siblings, Eugene, Brian, Bradley, and Dawn; her three children Michelle Walkup (Billy), Chrissy Lanier (Kyle), and Tyler Elliott; as well as three granddaughters, who she affectionately referred to as Bug Bug, Punkin and Scoochi.
Friends and family will be received on July 5th, from 5-6 PM at Buxton & Bass Okeechobee Funeral Home. Memorial service will follow at 6PM. In lieu of flowers, the family has asked for donations to be made to The American Cancer Society, which is close to Gail's heart.
Those wishing to leave a message of condolence may sign the register book at, www.OkeechobeeFuneralHome.com
All arrangements are entrusted to the direction and care of the Buxton, Bass and Conway families of the Buxton & Bass Okeechobee Funeral Home, 400 North Parrott Avenue, Okeechobee, Florida, 34972.
Robert Howard Elliott
M, b. September 3, 1943, d. June 16, 2003
- Birth: Robert Howard Elliott was born on September 3, 1943.
- Marriage: He and Gail Marie Linskens were married on October 31, 1985 in Palm Beach, Palm Beach Co, Florida.
- Death: Robert Howard Elliott died on June 16, 2003, at age 59.
Brian Keith Linskens
Bradley Kent Linskens
Dawn Mae Linskens
Mary Louise Brown
Jan Wilhelmi VanKessel
M, b. circa 1755
- Birth: Jan Wilhelmi VanKessel was born circa 1755.
Joanna Jan Willems VanGerwen
F, b. circa 1755
- Birth: Joanna Jan Willems VanGerwen was born circa 1755.
F, b. April 14, 1822
- Birth: Johanna Penninx was born on April 14, 1822 in Gemert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. March 9, 1820
- Birth: Johannes Penninx was born on March 9, 1820 in Gemert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. February 21, 1826
- Birth: Wilhelmus Penninx was born on February 21, 1826 in Gemert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. January 29, 1816
- Birth: Renier Penninx was born on January 29, 1816 in Gemert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1725
- Birth: Wilhelmus VanKessel was born circa 1725.
Jan Willems VanGerwen
M, b. circa 1725
- Birth: Jan Willems VanGerwen was born circa 1725.
F, b. September 22, 1788
- Birth: Wilhelmina VanKessel was born on September 22, 1788.
M, b. circa 1845
- Birth: Gerardus VanDijk was born circa 1845 in Alem, Maren en Kessel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. February 28, 1877, d. April 4, 1938
- Willard J Mignon (b. July 30, 1900, d. August 8, 1978)
- Lillian Genevieve Mignon (b. March 17, 1902)
- Gladys Mignon (b. October 29, 1903, d. September 8, 1987)
- Genevieve Mignon (b. March 7, 1905, d. March 7, 1905)
- Marie Mignon (b. April 19, 1906, d. August 8, 1981)
- Esther Mignon (b. March 26, 1910)
- Daniel Mignon (b. September 6, 1911)
- Ernest Joseph Mignon (b. September 23, 1913, d. October 23, 1986)
- Anthony Joseph Mignon (b. February 21, 1916, d. July 21, 1996)
- Irma Evelyn Mignon (b. January 29, 1918, d. November 18, 2004)
- Evelyn Mae Mignon
- Earl Rudolph Mignon (b. October 19, 1923, d. November 1, 1923)
- Birth: Felix Mignon was born on February 28, 1877 in Brussels, Door Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Augusta Constance Durieux were married on August 19, 1899 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Felix Mignon died on April 4, 1938, at age 61, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Felix Mignon, 61, 1011 S. Mason street, died unexpectedly at 12:30 this afternoon at his home from heart disease.
He was born Feb. 28, 1877, in Brussells, Wis.
Survivors are the widow; seven daughters, Mrs. Clifford Adams, Mrs. S. Barbian, Mrs. Clifford Nowack, Mrs. Ory Defferding, Milwaukee; Mrs. Carl Zuehl, Mrs. George Zuehl, Sheboygan; Miss Evelyn Mignon at home; three sons, Willard, Anthony, Appleton; Ernest., Goodman; two brothers, Alex, Sr., Appleton; Fred, Casco; three sistes, Mrs. Mary Wade, Chicago; Mrs. Hubert Barrett, Appleton; Mrs. George Ecker, Birnamwood.
Paulina Agnes Mignon
F, b. 1880
- Birth: Paulina Agnes Mignon was born in 1880 in Brussels, Door Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Frank Schafer were married on June 18, 1903 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. July 7, 1880
- Birth: Frank Schafer was born on July 7, 1880.
- Marriage: He and Paulina Agnes Mignon were married on June 18, 1903 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Mary Agnes Mignon
F, b. January 8, 1882
- Birth: Mary Agnes Mignon was born on January 8, 1882 in Brussels, Door Co, Wisconsin.