M, b. circa 1740
- Birth: Hendricus VanHout was born circa 1740.
F, b. circa 1740
- Birth: Deris Hoenselaar was born circa 1740.
M, b. circa 1740
- Birth: Willem VanErp was born circa 1740.
F, b. circa 1740
- Birth: Willemina VanderVelden was born circa 1740.
M, b. June 20, 1798
- Birth: Wilhelmus VanHout was born on June 20, 1798 in Mill, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. January 16, 1800
- Birth: Theodorus VanHout was born on January 16, 1800 in Mill, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. June 9, 1801
- Birth: Hendricus VanHout was born on June 9, 1801 in Mill, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. May 10, 1794
- Birth: Lambertus VanHout was born on May 10, 1794 in Mill, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1810
- Birth: Hermina VanHout was born circa 1810 in Mill, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Edward William Brunner
M, b. January 19, 1925, d. February 6, 2012
- Birth: Edward William Brunner was born on January 19, 1925 in Marathon County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Agatha M Erickson were married on September 14, 1946 in Wittenberg, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Edward William Brunner died on February 6, 2012, at age 87, in King, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Edward W. Brunner, 87, formerly of Wittenberg, died on Monday, February 6, 2012 at the Wisconsin Veteran's Home, King.
He was born on January 19, 1925 in the Township of Norrie, Marathon County, the son of the late Alexander and Anna (Torbeck) Brunner. On September 14, 1946, Edward was united in marriage to Agatha Erickson in Wittenberg. She preceded him in death on February 17, 2010.
Edward served in the United States Armed Forces including the Army, Navy and retired from the Air Force. He was a member of the Elderon Memorial Post #8068 VFW. The couple enjoyed traveling the country together. Edward enjoyed working with his hands and was an excellent woodworker. He enjoyed playing Solitaire, hunting, fishing and camping. Edward also enjoyed watching the squirrels and birds.
Survivors include four children, Sandra (Norberto) Adaglio, Westview, KY, Wayne Brunner, Sturtevant, Dale (Joan) Brunner, Wittenberg and Donald (Tammy) Brunner, Oshkosh; 15 grandchildren and 32 great-grandchildren. In addition to his wife and parents, Edward was preceded in death by his siblings, Agnes Brandt, Alice Strassburg, Hilda Moss, Dorothea in infancy, Elmer Brunner and Harold Brunner.
A Memorial Service will be held at 11AM on Saturday, February 11, 2012 at Schmidt & Schulta Funeral Home, Wittenberg. The Rev. Wayne Schwanke will officiate. Inurnment will be in Evergreen Rest Cemetery, Elderon with military rites conducted by the VFW. Visitation will be on Saturday from 10AM until the time of service at the funeral home. The family guestbook and condolences are available at schmidtschulta.com.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on February 9, 2012.
Jeannette Margaret Fahrbach
F, b. May 28, 1925, d. July 26, 2009
- Birth: Jeannette Margaret Fahrbach was born on May 28, 1925.
- Marriage: She and Earl W Luedtke were married on May 20, 1948.
- Death: Jeannette Margaret Fahrbach died on July 26, 2009, at age 84, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: July 28, 2009
Luedtke, Jeanette Margaret
Jeanette Luedtke, Kaukauna, age 84, died on Sunday, July 26, at Theda Clark Medical Center with her family at her side. Jeanette was born on May 28, 1925, to the late William and Gertrude (Mueller) Fahrbach. She married Earl Luedtke on May 20, 1948, and they enjoyed 48 years together before Earl's death in 1993. Mom had a green thumb for growing flowers and loved to crochet afghans and do crossword puzzles. She also loved to cook and was a fan of the Green Bay Packers. Spending time with family was always a joy for Jeanette and she also loved to sit outside, spending many evenings with her wonderful neighbors.
Jeanette is survived by her two daughters: Judy (Patrick) Johnson and Cheryl (Al) Mitchell, both of Kaukauna; four grandchildren: Andy (Katie) Johnson, Chad (Angie) Johnson, Becky Johnson, and Tyler (Leah) Mitchell; a great grandson, Kyle Johnson and a future greatgranddaughter, Evelyn Mitchell who is due in August. Jeanette is also survived by a sister, Phyllis Fahrbach, Neenah, two sisters-in-law: Dorothy Spierings and Lou Ann Otte, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her husband, and brothers and sisters-in-law.
The funeral service will be held at 6 p.m. on Thursday, July 30, 2009, at Holy Cross Church, 309 Desnoyer Street, Kaukauna. Visitation will be held from 3 p.m. at the church until the time of service. Burial will be held in Holy Cross Cemetery.
Jeanette's family extends its sincere gratitude and appreciation to her wonderful neighbors and the medical staffs at Theda Clark, Appleton Medical Center, and the St. Paul Rehab Center for their compassionate and gentle care.
Fargo Funeral Home
400 W. Wisconsin Avenue
Online condolences at
- Graduation: She graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1944.