Eugene J Powell
M, b. June 27, 1921, d. September 2, 2006
- Birth: Eugene J Powell was born on June 27, 1921 in Stockbridge, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Murial M Plog were married on September 7, 1946.
- Death: Eugene J Powell died on September 2, 2006, at age 85.
M, b. January 24, 1923, d. December 16, 2002
- Birth: Robert Powell was born on January 24, 1923.
- Death: He died on December 16, 2002, at age 79, in Menominee Falls, Waukesha Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. June 7, 1925, d. December 24, 2003
- Birth: Martin Powell was born on June 7, 1925 in Stockbridge, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 24, 2003, at age 78, in Fond du lac County, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1909, d. October 11, 1909
- Birth: Jerome Powell was born in 1909.
- Death: He died on October 11, 1909, at age ~0.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Stockbridge, Wisconsin.
Lawrence Richard Ahrens
M, b. June 10, 1911, d. February 26, 1994
- Birth: Lawrence Richard Ahrens was born on June 10, 1911.
- Death: He died on February 26, 1994, at age 82, in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin.
Family: Ila Powell (b. October 25, 1914, d. November 1, 1975)
Viola Ellen Fonder
F, b. June 6, 1922, d. November 30, 2007
- Birth: Viola Ellen Fonder was born on June 6, 1922 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 30, 2007, at age 85, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1908, d. 1908
- Birth: Rose Loderbauer was born in 1908.
- Death: She died in 1908, at age ~0.
John M Loderbauer
M, b. November 16, 1914, d. March 17, 1970
- Birth: John M Loderbauer was born on November 16, 1914 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Esther Gabrielson were married on May 21, 1940 in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Death: John M Loderbauer died on March 17, 1970, at age 55, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: John M. Loderbauer
905 Loderbauer Rd., Kaukauna
Age 55, passed away Tuesday evening after a long illness. He was born November 16, 1914 in the Town of Buchanan where he operated a farm and was also employed by A, Goldin & Sons for the past l0 years. He is survived by his wife Esther; two daughters, Ann and Barbara, both at home; two sons, John J., Kaukauna and George, at home; two brothers, Joseph,
Kaukauna, Arthur, Rt: 1, Menasha. Funeral services will be held at 10 a.m. Friday from St. Mary Catholic Church, Kaukau. na with burial in Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna, Rev. Charles Fredericks officiating. Friends may call at the Greenwood Funeral Home after 2 p.m. Thursday with the prayer service at 8 p.m. Thursday evening.
F, b. May 14, 1917, d. March 22, 2006
- Birth: Esther Gabrielson was born on May 14, 1917 in Duluth, St Louis Co, Minnesota.
- Marriage: She and John M Loderbauer were married on May 21, 1940 in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Death: Esther Gabrielson died on March 22, 2006, at age 88.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Joseph Arthur Loderbauer
Donna Mae Propson
F, b. May 14, 1942, d. November 2, 2014
- Birth: Donna Mae Propson was born on May 14, 1942 in Fond du lac County, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 2, 2014, at age 72.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Donna M. Loderbauer, age 72, passed away peacefully on November 2, 2014 at her home following a brief illness. Donna was born on May 14, 1942 at St. Agnes Hospital in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, the daughter of Randolph and Florence (Binsfeld) Propson. Donna was united in marriage to Joseph A. Loderbauer Jr. on October 26, 1960. They recently celebrated 54 wonderful years together. Along with the many demands of being a housewife and raising their four children, Donna worked with Joe on their family farm, doing what she loved most, driving tractor and doing the field work. She volunteered many hours of service to her church from serving hot lunch and playground duty when her children were in school, to cleaning the church, working for bingo, volunteering at the St. Paul's Home and serving as a Eucharistic minister. She loved cutting lawn with her John Deere, cooking, baking, sewing, crocheting, tending her many beautiful flower gardens, but most of all spending quality time with her family and making all of the holidays special for everyone. All were welcome in her home while still making time for everyone.
Donna is survived by her husband of 54 years, Joe; four children, Shirley (Albert) Schmidt, Kaukauna, Robert (Kristine) Loderbauer, Appleton, Richard (Stephanie) Loderbauer, Antigo and Sherry Loderbauer, Appleton; five grandchildren, Maria (Kyle) Gauthier, Christopher (Jena) Schmidt, Jennifer (Troy) Wautlet, Daniel Loderbauer and Allison Loderbauer; two great-grandchildren yet to be born. She is further survived by her brothers and sisters, Patricia (James) Schneider, Whitelaw, Carol Propson, Brillion, Ronald (Joanne) Propson, Stockbridge, Leon (Janice) Propson, Potter, Vernon (Mary) Propson, Greenleaf, and Theresa (Dick) Robach, Kaukauna; brother-in-law, Michael (Connie) Loderbauer, Appleton; sisters-in-law, Sr. Jane Marie Loderbauer, Manitowoc, Betty (Hungerford) Bastia, Haiti, and Joan (David) McCormick, Sherwood; aunt, Lucille Nowicki, Oshkosh, and many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Donna was preceded in death by her parents, Randolph and Florence Propson, her mother-in-law and father-in-law, Joseph Sr. and Helen (Gabrielson) Loderbauer, and many aunts and uncles.
The funeral liturgy will be held at 11:00 a.m. on November 5, 2014 at ST. KATHARINE DREXEL PARISH, ST. MARY'S CHURCH, 119 West 7th Street, Kaukauna with Fr. Jerry Pastors and Fr. David Schmidt concelebrating. Interment will be in the parish cemetery. Visitation will be at the FARGO FUNERAL HOME, 400 W. Wisconsin Avenue, Kaukauna on November 4, 2014 from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and again at the church from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service.
The family wishes to thank Ellen, her Affinity Visiting Nurse, Fr. Jerry Pastors and Fr. David Schmidt for their assistance in this time of need, as well as special thanks to Donna's brother, Ronald, for all of his help with the yard work and assisting Joe during this very difficult time. A memorial in Donna's name is being established.
Donna was a very special person and all of us that were lucky enough to know her will miss her greatly.
Michael John Loderbauer
F, b. June 22, 1945, d. April 10, 1977
- Birth: Maude Seagroves was born on June 22, 1945 in Huntsville, Madison Co, Alabama.
- Death: She died on April 10, 1977, at age 31, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mrs. Michael Loderbuar
1417 East College Avenue, Appleton
Age 31, died, unexpectedly at 6:30 a.m Thursday, She was born June 22, 1945 in Huntsville, Alabama, and had been a resident of Appleton for the last 12 years. Mrs. Loderbauer was a member of Emmanual Baptist Church. Survivors include her' husband, Michael, her mother, Mrs. Eamice Segroves, Huntsville, Alabama; four .daughers: ',Karen,: Sharon, Sue and Tina, all at home; a ·son, Karl also at home; five brothers: Burel, Oneil, Claude, Audie, and Fred, all of Huntsville, Al!lbabama, and two sisters: Elizabeth, California, and Betty; Florida. The funeral will be. at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Emmanual Baptist Church with ',the Rev. Ralph Boersma officiating. Burial will be in Riverside Cemetery. Friends may call at the Valley Funeral Home from 4.
Louise Esther (Sister Jane Marie) Loderbauer
Betty Mae Loderbauer
F, b. May 9, 1952, d. December 20, 2014
- Birth: Betty Mae Loderbauer was born on May 9, 1952 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on January 5, 2001 in Haiti.
- Death: She died on December 20, 2014, at age 62.
- Note: Betty Bastia (Loderbauer), 62, a missionary in Haiti, served others and the Lord her entire life and was taken to heaven for a well-deserved rest on Dec. 20, 2014. Joseph and Helen (Gabrielson) Loderbauer Sr. welcomed Betty into the world May 9, 1952. Her dream of helping others started after graduation from Marion College with high honors as a registered nurse in 1974. She worked in the nursing field over 30 years and her lifelong dream to become a missionary and find the perfect soulmate to spread God's word came in Haiti in 2000. God blessed her with Huguener Bastia and they were united in marriage on January 5, 2001, in Haiti. Pastor Huguener and Betty started Calvary Chapel of Caneille in September 2005. Some of their accomplishments include building a church, living facilities for groups that come to help, a school, office and growing a large family of faithful followers. Betty as the organizer and Huguener the visionary, Calvary Chapel in Caneille grew quickly and they are known across the country. Betty was known as "Mama" by people in the area because of her motherly love and care she gave continuously to everyone. She loved teaching God's word and American things like cooking, baking and how to color Easter eggs. The hours were long and conditions not the most comfortable, but she loved her missionary life with Huguener.
Betty will be greatly missed by her loving husband of 13 years, Huguener Bastia, Caneille, Haiti; brothers, Joe Loderbauer, Menasha; Michael (Connie) Loderbauer, Appleton; sisters, Sr. Jane Marie Loderbauer, Manitowoc; and Joan (David) McCormick, Menasha. Residing in Haiti, mother-in-law, Josenie (Almonor) Bastia, brothers-in-law, Odanel (Elange) Bastia, Marckenson Bastia, Guywadson Bastia and sisters, Ismane and Guerline Bastia. She will be missed by many nieces and nephews here and in Haiti and by her godchild, Angela (Travis) Krause. She is preceded in death by her parents, Joe and Helen (Gabrielson) Loderbauer, father-in-law, Nolaque Bastia and sisters-in-law, Maude and Donna Loderbauer and numerous aunts and uncles.
Betty's wish was to be buried in Haiti. A memorial service for family and friends will be Saturday, Jan. 24, at Calvary Chapel Appleton, 2136 East Newberry St., where she began teaching bible classes and spreading God's love to others many years ago. Visitation will be from 10:30-11:30 with the service to immediately follow. In lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established in Betty's name for continued missionary work in Haiti.
Joan Marie Loderbauer
Robert Joseph Loderbauer
Karen Ann Loderbauer
Karl Joseph Loderbauer
M, b. October 24, 1966, d. July 18, 2017
- Birth: Karl Joseph Loderbauer was born on October 24, 1966 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 18, 2017, at age 50.
- Note: Karl Joseph Loderbauer 50, of Appleton died unexpectedly on July18, 2017. Karl was born October 24, 1966 in Kaukauna. The son of Michael and Connie Loderbauer.
Karl is survived by a special daughter Claire and her mother Kim Loderbauer and 4 sisters and 1 brother. Karen Loderbauer, Sharon (Paul) Younger, Sue (Randy) Graham, Tina Brighum and Timothy (Cynda) Loderbauer. Special friends Bart and Ann Forseth and many nieces and nephews.
Karl was preceded in death by his mother Maude Marion (Seagrove's) Loderbauer and both sets of grandparents.
The memorial service for Karl will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, August 4, 2017 at Faith Lutheran Church, 601 E. Glendale Avenue in Appleton. Visitation will take place directly at the church from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Aug. 4, 2017.
Sharon Ann Loderbauer