F, b. circa 1606, d. June 26, 1680
- Birth: Jehenne Poncin was born circa 1606 in Engreux, Mabompre, Luxembourg.
- Marriage: She and Henri du Charneux were married on July 8, 1628 in Engreux, Mabompre, Luxembourg.
- Death: Jehenne Poncin died on June 26, 1680 in Engreux, Mabompre, Luxembourg.
Jean du Charneux
M, b. circa 1560
- Birth: Jean du Charneux was born circa 1560 in Luxembourg.
Jean du Charneux
M, b. circa 1530
- Birth: Jean du Charneux was born circa 1530.
- Marriage: He and Maroye Gosse were married in 1559.
F, b. 1538
- Birth: Maroye Gosse was born in 1538.
- Marriage: She and Jean du Charneux were married in 1559.
M, b. circa 1500
- Birth: Henri Charneux was born circa 1500.
M, b. circa 1510
- Birth: Pierret Gosse was born circa 1510.
M, b. circa 1665
- Birth: Remy Pigeot was born circa 1665.
M, b. circa 1712
- Birth: Pierre Orme was born circa 1712.
F, b. circa 1713
- Birth: Elizabeth Barthels was born circa 1713.
Albert P Reinholz
M, b. July 10, 1896, d. June 23, 1951
Family: Mabel Paschen (b. September 20, 1895, d. April 12, 1977)
- Virginia D Reinholz (b. October 23, 1922, d. April 19, 2014)
- Kenneth Robert Reinholz (b. June 11, 1924, d. August 24, 1993)
- Carol J Reinholz (b. July 5, 1927, d. November 16, 2012)
- Janice Ruth Reinholz (b. January 24, 1930, d. October 4, 2015)
- Birth: Albert P Reinholz was born on July 10, 1896 in Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mabel Paschen were married on June 21, 1921 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Albert P Reinholz died on June 23, 1951, at age 54.
- Burial: He was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Agnes A Steffens
F, b. January 26, 1933, d. October 25, 2015
- Birth: Agnes A Steffens was born on January 26, 1933.
- Marriage: She and David A Cooper were married on June 20, 1959.
- Death: Agnes A Steffens died on October 25, 2015, at age 82, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Agnes A. Cooper, 82, of Appleton, passed away on October 25, 2015 at her home, with her family by her side. Agnes was born in a rural area of Seymour Wisconsin to Henry and Mary Steffens. The family moved to Appleton in 1943. Agnes graduated from Appleton West High School and Business School. She was employed at General Adjustment Insurance, Claims Office and later at Associated Insurance, Claims Office. On June 20, 1959 Agnes was united in marriage to David A Cooper, celebrating 52½ happy years. David preceded her in death on December 21, 2011.
Agnes and David, the love of her life, enjoyed many activities including travelling, playing Bridge, entertaining family and friends as well as many other interests, including church. Agnes was a member of the Appleton Women's Club and the Appleton Lioness Club. She was an active member of the First Church of Christ, Scientist. She did oil painting, candle making and flower arrangements. She enjoyed working in her small vegetable and flower gardens and at during the holidays, she assembled a snow village and baked Christmas cookies and candies. Agnes was always willing and did help anyone needing help.
She is survived by her son James and his wife Laurie Cooper, grandson Cody Cooper, sisters: Mary and Don Worm and Helen and Phil Lampert, brothers: Elmer and Cindy Steffens, Vern and Denise Steffens and Gus "A.J." Steffens as well as many nieces, nephews and other relatives and friends. She was preceded in death by her husband David and her parents.
Visitation for Agnes will be on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 from 4:00pm to 6:00pm at Wichmann Funeral Homes, Superior Street location. Funeral Services will follow immediately at the funeral home at 6:00pm. For more information and to express online condolences, please visit www.wichmannfargo.com.
The family would like to express many Thanks to the staff and nurses of ThedaCare at Home Hospice, especially Kelly and Amber as well as the staff of Home Helpers, especially Dennis, Libby and Mellissa.
David A Cooper
M, b. August 28, 1932, d. December 21, 2011
- Birth: David A Cooper was born on August 28, 1932 in Battle Creek, Calhoun Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: He and Agnes A Steffens were married on June 20, 1959.
- Death: David A Cooper died on December 21, 2011, at age 79, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: David A. Cooper, 79, of Appleton, passed away on December 21, 2011 at St. Elizabeth Hospital.
David was born on April 28, 1932 in Battle Creek Michigan to Lynn and Blanche (Ritter) Cooper and they moved to Neenah when David was seven. He was a veteran having served in the US Army. On June 20, 1959 he was united in marriage to Agnes Steffens. He worked at Fox River Tool Company as a Vice President until his retirement in 2004. David liked reading, traveling and playing bridge. Most of all David loved spending time with his family and attended many sporting events of his son and grandson. He was a member of the Appleton Noon Lions Club and very active in his church, the First Church of Christ, Scientist where he served in many capacities.
David is survived by his wife, Agnes Cooper of Appleton, a son James (fiancée Laurie DuCharme) Cooper of Menasha, a grandson, Cody Cooper and a brother, Lynn (Maria) Cooper Jr. of Menasha, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
David was preceded in death by his parents.
A funeral service for David will be held on Monday, December 26, 2011 at the WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME at 2:00 PM. A time of visitation will be held on Monday from 12:30 PM until the time of the service. Interment will be in the Riverside Cemetery. Wichmann Funeral Home
537 N Superior St
Online Condolences www.wichmannfargo.com
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on December 23, 2011.
Thomas Michael Lampert
M, b. May 16, 1934, d. November 18, 2003
- Birth: Thomas Michael Lampert was born on May 16, 1934.
- Death: He died on November 18, 2003, at age 69.
Albert John Steffens
M, b. October 10, 1934, d. January 15, 1935
- Birth: Albert John Steffens was born on October 10, 1934 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 15, 1935, at age 0, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Leonard Henry Steffens
M, b. November 28, 1933, d. November 29, 1933
- Birth: Leonard Henry Steffens was born on November 28, 1933 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 29, 1933, at age 0, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. May 24, 1957, d. July 1977
- Birth: Kathleen Lampert was born on May 24, 1957.
- Death: She died in July 1977, at age 20.
F, b. September 18, 1965, d. July 23, 2010
- Birth: Kelly Lampert was born on September 18, 1965.
- Death: She died on July 23, 2010, at age 44.
- Note: Kelly (Lampert) Sullivan, 44, Tigerton, formerly of Appleton, passed away unexpectedly Friday, July 23, 2010.
A Funeral Mass for Kelly will be held at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, July 27, 2010, at St. Mary Catholic Church (312 S. State St.) Appleton. Visitation will be held Monday evening from 4 to 7 p.m. at the funeral home with a prayer service to follow. There will also be visitation at the church Tuesday from 9 a.m. until the time of Mass.
Valley Funeral Home
2211 N. Richmond St.
"Serving as would be
Kelly (Lampert) Sullivan, 44, Tigerton, formerly of Appleton, passed away unexpectedly Friday, July 23, 2010. She was born Sept. 18, 1965, to Thomas Michael and Helen (Steffens) Lampert in Appleton. She was a graduate of Appleton High School West Class of 1983.
Kelly will be well remembered for the love she had for her friends and family and her enjoyment of outdoor activities.
Survivors include her children, Chanell Grace Sullivan, Celeste Helene Sullivan and Lindsey Christine Sullivan, all of Bessmer, Mich.; a granddaughter, Natalie Grace Gagnon, Bessmer, Mich.; mother, Helen and stepfather, Phillip Lampert, Appleton; brother, Brian (Diane) Lampert, Appleton; sister, Tracy Hansel, Hortonville; special niece, Shannon Gunderson, Appleton; fiance, Keith Schenk, Tigerton; nieces and nephews, Justine and Bradley Hansel, Connor and Forrest Lampert; and many other relatives and friends.
She is preceded in death by her father, Thomas Michael Lampert; and a sister, Kathleen (Gunderson) Lampert.
A Funeral Mass for Kelly will be held at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, July 27, 2010, at St. Mary's Catholic Church (312 S. State St.) Appleton. Visitation will be held Monday evening (Tonight) from 4 to 7 p.m. at the funeral home with a prayer service to follow. There will also be visitation at the church Tuesday from 9 a.m. until the time of Mass.
In lieu of other expressions of sympathy, a memorial fund is being established.
Valley Funeral Home
2211 N. Richmond St.
"Serving as would be