F, b. July 18, 1733
- Birth: Petronella Strick was born on July 18, 1733 in Rosmalen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Peter Jansen Strick
M, b. circa 1660
- Birth: Peter Jansen Strick was born circa 1660.
- Marriage: He and Merike Hendrix were married on February 22, 1688 in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Maria Peter Strick
F, b. circa 1690
- Birth: Maria Peter Strick was born circa 1690.
M, b. circa 1660
- Birth: Nicolaus VanSwanenbergh was born circa 1660.
William J Allcox
M, b. September 29, 1888
- Birth: William J Allcox was born on September 29, 1888.
Mary T Allcox
F, b. June 17, 1890
- Birth: Mary T Allcox was born on June 17, 1890.
F, b. circa 1900
- Birth: Geraldine Allcox was born circa 1900.
John Carroll Allcox
M, b. September 21, 1895, d. November 1956
- Birth: John Carroll Allcox was born on September 21, 1895 in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died in November 1956, at age 61.
F, b. November 21, 1918, d. March 1, 1991
- Birth: Blanche Reinke was born on November 21, 1918 in Mattoon, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Cyril Henry Tatro were married on December 2, 1939 in Phlox, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Blanche Reinke died on March 1, 1991, at age 72, in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
Cynthia Jane Tatro
F, b. June 10, 1947, d. July 13, 2009
- Birth: Cynthia Jane Tatro was born on June 10, 1947 in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Charles Oesterreicher were married on June 29, 1968 in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: Cynthia Jane Tatro was married on August 9, 2008.
- Death: She died on July 13, 2009, at age 62.
- Note: July 16, 2009
Kempf, Cynthia "Cindy" Jane
Age 62, passed away unexpectedly on Monday, July 13, 2009, the result of an automobile accident. She was born on June 10, 1947, in Antigo, daughter of the late Cyril and Blanche (Reinke) Tatro. Cindy graduated from Antigo High School in 1965. She then graduated from St. Mary's Nursing School in Madison in 1968. She married Charles Oesterreicher in June of 1968. He preceded her in death on November 20, 1998. On August 9, 2008, she married James Kempf. Jim and Cindy enjoyed being involved with the Central Wisconsin Network where they did many social activities. She volunteered at Park Vista Assisted Living in Waupaca. She was a member of Emmaus Lutheran Church in the Town of Lind.
She is survived by her husband Jim; three sons: Jason (Angie) Oesterreicher, O'Fallon, MO; Jeremy (Rayna) Oesterreicher, Birnamwood; Mathew Oesterreicher (Molli Ksionsk), Wausau; two grandsons: Brandon and Max Oesterreicher; two stepsons: John (Deb) Kempf, Burnt Hills, NY.; David Kempf, La Crosse; two step-grandchildren: Carly and Danielle Kempf; also four brothers and two sisters. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, cousins, other relatives and friends.
Besides her parents she was preceded in death by two sisters.
The funeral service for Cindy will be held on Friday, July 17, 2009, at 11 a.m. at Emmaus Lutheran Church, N18 Cty Rd A Waupaca, WI, with Rev. H. William Jordan officiating. Burial will be in Lind Center Cemetery in the Town of Lind. Friends may call at the Cline-Hanson-Dahlke Funeral Home in Weyauwega on Thursday (Today) from 4-7 p.m. and on Friday at the church from 10 a.m. until the time of the service. A memorial fund has been established in her name.
200 S. Mill St., Weyauwega
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
M, b. May 28, 1944, d. November 20, 1998
- Birth: Charles Oesterreicher was born on May 28, 1944.
- Marriage: He and Cynthia Jane Tatro were married on June 29, 1968 in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Charles Oesterreicher died on November 20, 1998, at age 54.
Daniel Joseph Pennings
Lawrence Lee Pennings
Richard T Pennings
M, b. September 23, 1940, d. November 22, 2015
- Birth: Richard T Pennings was born on September 23, 1940.
- Marriage: He was married on November 4, 1961 in Dyckesville, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 22, 2015, at age 75.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Richard T. Pennings, 75, New Franken, died peacefully on November 22, 2015, with family by his side. Born on September 23, 1940, in the Town of Preble, he is the son of the late John C. and Esther (DeDecker) Pennings. Dick proudly served in the United States Army from December 29, 1958 - May 19, 1961. On November 4, 1961, he married the former Elaine Hermans at St. Louis Catholic Church - Dyckesville. Dick was known in the area for his many years in real estate and home building. He enjoyed taking his grandchildren to Disney World when they turned eight years old, and attending all of the grandkids events. Dick was most proud of his family and the homes that he built. He also enjoyed traveling and making wood art.
Dick is survived by his loving wife of 54 years, Elaine, New Franken; four children, Mark (Lori) Pennings, Green Bay, Mike (Jodi) Pennings, Oconto Falls, Tina (Lou) Nowak, Green Bay, and Michelle (Randy) La Plante, New Franken; 12 grandchildren; one brother and sister-in-law, Larry (Arlene) Pennings; one brother-in-law, George Schmelzer; two sisters-in-law, Yvonne Pennings and Bev Pennings; and many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents; one grandson, Luke Pennings; two brothers, Jack and Tom Pennings; three sisters, Mary (Ted) Sterletski, Joyce (Calvin) Abts, and Barbara Schmelzer; and two foster brothers, Cy and John Huven.
A celebration mass will be held on Saturday, November 28, at 10:00 a.m. at Resurrection Catholic Church, 333 Hilltop Dr., Green Bay, with the Rev. Gary Pennings officiating. There will be no visitation prior to mass. If family and friends are unable to attend mass, please join in a luncheon and gathering following the mass at Resurrection Church. Entombment and full military honors will be held at 3:00 p.m. Saturday at Allouez Chapel Mausoleum, 2121 Riverside Drive, Green Bay.
Please visit www.malcorefuneralhome.com to express condolences to the family.
In lieu of any other expressions of sympathy, including flowers, please make out memorial donations to: Disabled American Veterans , Chapter 3, 1253 Scheuring Rd # A, De Pere, WI 54115, memo: Richard Pennings.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the compassionate staff that cared for Dick at St. Vincent Hospital.
Barbara Jean Pennings
F, b. December 9, 1938, d. December 14, 2012
- Birth: Barbara Jean Pennings was born on December 9, 1938.
- Marriage: She was married on August 2, 1958 in Dyckesville, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 14, 2012, at age 74.
- Note: Barbara Jean (Pennings) Schmelzer joined her Lord and Savior on Friday, December 14, 2012, at the age of 74. She was born in Bay Settlement to John and Esther Pennings, one of seven children. On August 2, 1958, she married George David Schmelzer in Dyckesville, WI. For over 45 years, the couple made their home in Sturgeon Bay.
Barb graduated from Luxemburg High School and later attended UW-Green Bay for a short period of time. Barb was active in Corpus Christi Parish, an active volunteer in the St. Ann's Society for many years, and the Door County Homemakers of which she was proud to also have been state president. Barb worked at the Dorchester Nursing Center from 1972 - 1985 as activity director and was past-president of the Wisconsin Representatives of Activity Professionals. After leaving the Dorchester, she co-owned the Country Cottage gift shop, and then co-owned Whispering Heights CBRF for seven years. She later marketed her own therapeutic puzzles under the name of Granny's Challenge.
Barb was an active member of the Salona Women's Club, the A-Door-Able Red Hatters, and enjoyed playing cards with her friends and grandchildren. She enjoyed reading the Bible and spending weekends at the family cottage. Barb was a beautiful painter, and loved the Christmas season having painted countless Santa's for her children.
She is survived by her husband of 54 years, George Schmelzer and seven children, Jean (Chuck) Marsh, Dave (Tammy), Del (Lisa), Joan (Mitch) Groessl, Julie, Buck (Vicki), and Dean (Trina), and a niece and nephew who lived with Barb and George, Lisa and Eric. In addition, she will be missed by 25 grandchildren and 5 great-grandchildren. She is also survived by siblings, Larry (Arlene) Pennings and Dick (Elaine) Pennings, sisters-in-law, Yvonne and Bev Pennings and brothers-in-law, Ted Sterletske and Cal Abts. In addition, she is survived by other in-laws, Pat LeBotte, Paul Schmelzer, Richard Schmelzer, Robert (Gloria) Schmelzer, Mike (Bonnie) Schmelzer, and Mary (Frank) Roznik, many nieces, nephews and Godchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents and siblings, Jack, Tom, Mary and Joyce; mother and father-in-law, Del and Thelma Schmelzer; brother-in-law Gene LeBotte and foster brother, Johnny Huven.
A mass of Christian burial will be held on Monday, December 17, 2012 at Corpus Christi Church at 11:00 a.m. Entombment will be in St. Joseph Cemetery Mausoleum. A celebration of Barb's life will follow mausoleum services in the social hall at Corpus Christi. Friends may call at the Forbes Funeral Home on Sunday from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. and then after 10:00 a.m. Monday at the church until time of services. A prayer service will be conducted at 6:30 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home. On-line condolences may be offered at www.forbesfuneralhome.com
Barb's love of life, loving spirit and commitment to her family is a testament to God's role in her life. She will be missed.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on December 15, 2012.
M, b. circa 1720
- Birth: Peeter VanHerpen was born circa 1720.
Adriana Jan Tonies
F, b. circa 1750, d. March 14, 1815
- Birth: Adriana Jan Tonies was born circa 1750.
- Marriage: She and Jean VandenEng were married on June 21, 1789 in Geffen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Adriana Jan Tonies died on March 14, 1815 in Oss, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.