Alice A Vissers
F, b. October 6, 1923, d. October 14, 2016
- Birth: Alice A Vissers was born on October 6, 1923 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Anthony Martinelli were married on November 28, 1942.
- Death: Alice A Vissers died on October 14, 2016, at age 93.
- Burial: She was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Alice A. (Vissers) Martinelli, 93, Ashwaubenon, died Friday, October 14, 2016. She was born on October 6, 1923 in Oneida, WI to George and Anna (Bicksacky) Vissers. On November 28, 1942, she married Antone Martinelli. Alice was a waitress at Al's Hamburger and had owned Southside Café.
Alice is survived by many nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Antone; and 13 brothers and sisters.
Friends may call at Nativity of Our Lord Catholic Church, 2270 S. Oneida St., from 9 to 11 a.m. Monday. The Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at the church with Rev. John H. Harper officiating. Burial will be in Fort Howard Memorial Park. Blaney Funeral Home is assisting the family. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Oct. 15 to Oct. 16, 2016.
M, b. October 7, 1911, d. May 11, 2004
- Birth: Anthony Martinelli was born on October 7, 1911.
- Marriage: He and Alice A Vissers were married on November 28, 1942.
- Death: Anthony Martinelli died on May 11, 2004, at age 92.
- Burial: He was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Martin Joseph VanKessel
M, b. December 25, 1934, d. January 20, 1935
- Birth: Martin Joseph VanKessel was born on December 25, 1934 in Little Chute High School.
- Death: He died on January 20, 1935, at age 0.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Old Unmarked.
F, b. May 15, 1936, d. May 15, 1936
- Birth: Jane VanKessel was born on May 15, 1936.
- Death: She died on May 15, 1936, at age 0.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Old Unmarked.
M, b. September 16, 1941, d. September 16, 1941
- Birth: Joseph VanKessel was born on September 16, 1941.
- Death: He died on September 16, 1941, at age 0.
Lucille E Schmitt
F, b. December 11, 1921, d. July 2, 2009
- Birth: Lucille E Schmitt was born on December 11, 1921 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 2, 2009, at age 87.
- Note: July 5, 2009
Vandenack, Lucille E.
Lucille E. (Schmitt) Vandenack, 87, (12/11/1921), Green Bay, entered Eternal Life on July 2, 2009, following a short illness. She graduated from Green Bay East High School in 1940. Lucille worked at H.C. Prange Company in Unit Control until she began to raise her family. She was married for 63 years to Clarence Vandenack, her loving and supportive husband. She enjoyed traveling with her family, supporting them with her love and dedication and spending many hours with her grandchildren whom she deeply loved.
Lucille is survived by her caring husband, Clarence; daughter, Mary Ann (Vandenack) Olson; son-in-law, Clayton Olson; son, Ron Vandenack; daughter-in-law, Susan Vandenack; grandchildren, Tricia M. Olson and Robert C. Olson; and a sister-in-law, Rosemary Jerry.
Lucille was preceded in death by her parents, Joseph J. Schmitt and Winifred (Smith) Schmitt; brothers, Melvin Schmitt, Clarence Schmitt (Margaret Schmitt); sisters, Sister M. Marolus, Eleanor Moore (Curtis Moore) and Marie Wypyszinski (Mitchel Wypyszinski).
Gathering time with family and friends will be held at St. Francis Xavier Cathedral on Tuesday, July 7, 2009, from 9:30 a.m. until the Mass of Christian Burial at 11 a.m. with Monsignor Roy Klister officiating. Interment will be in Two Rivers, Wis., in the Schmitt family plot.
To express an online condolence, please visit www.schauer-schumacherfuneralhome.com.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established.
We want to extend our gratitude to all the nieces and nephews for their love and support over the years.
The family wishes to thank Dr. Hoppe, the medical staff of St. Vincent Emergency, ICU and 7th floor. Your care for our mother/wife will never be forgotten.
Mary Ann Vandenack
Margaret E Karn
F, b. August 23, 1924, d. July 1, 2009
- Birth: Margaret E Karn was born on August 23, 1924 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Leroy Thomas VandenBusch were married on November 21, 1946 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Margaret E Karn died on July 1, 2009, at age 84, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: July 5, 2009
VandenBusch, Margaret E. (Karn)
Margaret "Marge" (Karn) VandenBusch, 84, Green Bay, died peacefully with her daughter, Mary, at her side on Wednesday, July 1, 2009, at Odd Fellows Nursing Home. She was born Aug. 23, 1924, in Green Bay, Wis., to the late William and Mary (O'Connor) Karn. After graduating from East High School in 1942, Marge worked at Doering's Jewelers, H.C. Pranges Co. and the Wisconsin Telephone Company. On Nov. 21, 1946, she married Leroy VandenBusch at St. Willebrord Catholic Church in Green Bay, Wis.
Marge had a boundless energy for life. While raising six children, she worked at the Telephone Co., Pranges and Meyer Jewelers. She volunteered for the St. Agnes Parish Ladies Auxiliary Society and worked tirelessly on many East High School class reunions. Marge was an excellent bridge player and belonged to two clubs for many years. She was an avid golfer and Packers fan, she loved big band music, belonged to Dance Club, was proud of her Irish heritage and enjoyed many happy times with family and friends. She loved to travel and made several trips to Oregon and spent a number of winters in Arizona with her husband, Leroy, in their retirement years. Marge's greatest joy was bragging about her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
She is survived by her husband, Leroy VandenBusch; six children, Sherry Carlson, Paradise Valley, Ariz.; Ellen (Dennis) Schmidt, Mary (Tom) Barchacky and Lee VandenBusch, all of Green Bay; Sharlet Messler, New Berlin, Wis.; and Gary VandenBusch, Salem, Ore. She will be dearly remembered by her 12 grandchildren, Dr. Jeff Carlson, St. Cloud, Minn.; Jeremy (Meghan) Carlson, Dayton, Ohio; Tony (Cory) Schmidt, Green Bay, Wis.; Jessica (Nathan) Wright, White Lake, Mich.; Carrie (Gerrit) Ayers, Puyallup, Wash.; Robin (Josh) Hemstreet, Green Bay, Wis.; Amy (Mark) Mineau, Waukesha, Wis.; Allyson VandenBusch, Green Bay, Wis.; Kaiti (Vince) Ressman and Jackie Messler, New Berlin, Wis.; and Emma and Eleanor VandenBusch, Salem, Ore.; and 11 great-grandchildren, Alex, Audrey, Austin, Brittney, Claire, Ella, Jack, Kaleb, Kylie, Megan, and Sawyer. Marge is also survived by two brothers, Jim Karn, Savannah, Ga.; and Pat (Peggy) Karn, Richmond, Va.; two sisters-in-law, Carol VandenBusch and Alice VandenBusch, both of Green Bay, Wis.; and one brother-in-law, Michael (Marty) VandenBusch, Huntington Beach, Calif.
Marge is preceded in death by her parents and brother, BJ Karn.
Friends and family may call on Monday, July 6, 2009, at Cotter Funeral Home, 860 N. Webster Ave., De Pere, 336-8702, from 4 to 8 p.m. Visitation will continue Tuesday, at Resurrection Catholic Church, 333 Hilltop Dr., Allouez, from 10 to 10:45 a.m. Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Tuesday at the church at 11 a.m. with Bishop Robert Morneau officiating. Burial will be in Allouez Catholic Cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed to Margaret's family at www.cotterfuneralhome.com.
The family of Margaret VandenBusch wishes to thank the staff at Odd Fellows Nursing Home and Unity Hospice for the care they provided.
M, b. September 12, 1790, d. before 1798
- Birth: Martinus Langenhuijsen was born on September 12, 1790 in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died before 1798.
M, b. December 20, 1797
- Birth: Martinus Langenhuizen was born on December 20, 1797 in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. July 5, 1792
- Birth: Wilhelmus Langenhuijsen was born on July 5, 1792 in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.