M, b. November 23, 1642, d. July 24, 1713
- Birth: Nicolas Marcot was born on November 23, 1642 in France.
- Marriage: He and Martine Taurel were married on September 14, 1670 in Québec City, Québec, Canada.
- Death: Nicolas Marcot died on July 24, 1713, at age 70, in Portneuf, Quebec, Canada.
F, b. circa 1647, d. July 24, 1713
- Birth: Martine Taurel was born circa 1647 in Orléans, Loiret, Centre, France.
- Marriage: She and Nicolas Marcot were married on September 14, 1670 in Québec City, Québec, Canada.
- Death: Martine Taurel died on July 24, 1713 in Portneuf, Quebec, Canada.
Barbara R Hauser
F, b. August 15, 1945, d. February 9, 2012
- Birth: Barbara R Hauser was born on August 15, 1945 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Death: She died on February 9, 2012, at age 66, in Oconto Falls, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Barbara R. Korth, 66, Stiles resident, passed away Thursday, Feb. 9, 2012, at Community Memorial Hospital in Oconto Falls. She was born Aug. 15, 1945, in Chicago, to the late Ralph and Erna (Gieringer) Hauser.
Barbara attended Green Bay West High School and also NWTC where she earned her LPN license. She worked as an LPN at various locations throughout the area. On June 4, 1966, she married Alex Korth at Annunciation Catholic Church in Green Bay. They lived their entire married life in Green Bay, until their retirement, and then they moved to Stiles.
Barbara volunteered as a library aid in Oconto Falls. She was an avid gardener, reader and loved feeding birds in her yard. Barbara enjoyed exercising, going for walks and traveling. She was a loving wife, mother, grandmother and friend.
She is survived by her devoted husband of 45 years, Alex, Stiles; children, Steven (special friend, Kristy) Korth, Oconto, and his children, Wyatt and Kaylob; Kathleen (Brett) Schmechel, Oconto Falls, and their children, Travis and Collin; Matthew Korth, Stiles; Melissa Korth, Phoenix, Ariz.; special friends, Kay and Harry Ashley, Carol and Bruce Anderson; her dogs, Sydney and Gizmo; and many other relatives and friends.
Friends may call at the Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason St., on Monday from 3 to 5 p.m. Memorial service 5 p.m. Monday at the funeral home with Bishop Robert Morneau officiating. Online condolences may be expressed at www.prokowall.com.
In lieu of other expressions of sympathy, a memorial fund is being established.
The family would like to thank the Oconto Falls Area Ambulance staff and EMT's for all of their dedication and help.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from February 11 to February 13, 2012.
Marietta S Korth
F, b. July 7, 1951, d. March 26, 2017
- Birth: Marietta S Korth was born on July 7, 1951.
- Death: She died on March 26, 2017, at age 65.
- Note: Marietta S. Bader, 65, Rio Creek, passed away after a courageous battle with cancer on Sunday March 26, 2017. She was born on July 7, 1951 to the late Alvin and Pearl (Petit) Korth. On September 9, 1972 she married the love of her life Ted. Marietta worked at Sweet Seasons in Dyckesville for 30 years. She cherished spending time with her family. She would do anything she possibly could for them. Her other family was her cats taking care of her own and strays. Marietta was a huge Dallas Cowboy fan through and through. In her spare time she liked to talk to friends near and far travel and cook. She had an angelic singing voice and could paint and draw beautifully.
Marietta is survived by her husband, Ted; her daughter Susan (Joe) Steiner; son, Joe (Katie) Bader; grandchildren, Alexandria, Meredith, and Colt; brother, Alex Korth; sister, Zoe (Jim) Fameree; mother-in-law, Eunice Bader; sisters-in-law Vicki Challis, Terri (Brian) Guilette, Brenda (Roger) Steinfeldt; nieces and nephews; and many friends.
She was preceded in death by her infant son, Brian; brother, Bill; father-in-law, Orbie; and sister-in-law, Barb.
Visitation with the family will be held on Thursday, March 30, 2017 from 4:00-8:00 pm at St. Louis Catholic Church, Dyckesville. A prayer service will be held at 8:00 pm with Parish Director Pat Ratajczak officiating. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in Marietta's name. Online condolences may be shared at www.wiesnermassart.com.
A special thanks to the doctors and nurses at Aurora Bay Care Medical Center and Froedtert Hospital.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Mar. 29, 2017
To send flowers to the family of Marietta Bader, please visit our sympathy store.
William A Korth
M, b. December 1, 1937, d. August 27, 2001
- Birth: William A Korth was born on December 1, 1937 in Kankakee, Kankakee Co, Illinois.
- Death: He died on August 27, 2001, at age 63, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Denis Cemetery, Shiocton, Wisconsin.
James Elmo Muenster
F, b. circa 1900
- Birth: Hazel Deppe was born circa 1900.
Darrell F Hendricks
M, b. October 25, 1951, d. January 30, 2012
- Birth: Darrell F Hendricks was born on October 25, 1951.
- Marriage: He was married on December 1, 1973 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 30, 2012, at age 60.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: "The one who shows courage even when the numbers are against him is truly brave." Darrell F. Hendricks, 60, De Pere, passed away Monday, Jan. 30, 2012, after a courageous battle with cancer. Darrell was born Oct. 25, 1951, to Ronald and the late Audrey (Zittlow) Hendricks. He was a graduate of East De Pere High School. He served his country in Vietnam from 1970 to 1972 as a member of the U.S. Army. On Dec. 1, 1973, he married Nancy Hecker at St. Mary's Church in De Pere and shared his life with her for 38 years.
Darrell was employed at Fort Howard Paper Company (GP) for 28 years and was most recently employed at Tufco Technologies.
His hobbies included camping, fishing, golfing and bowling. He was proud of having scored two 300 games and an 803 series. He also cheered for the Green Bay Packers and enjoyed attending Packer games with his buddy, Greg. Each November he looked forward to the annual family deer camp.
Darrell is survived by his loving wife, Nancy; his father Ronald Hendricks; brothers and sister, Daniel (Marta) Hendricks, Dennis (Treasia) Hendricks, Susan (Pat) Martin, Larry Hendricks, and Tim (Cheryl) Hendricks; his father-in-law and mother-in-law, Donald and Sally Hecker; sisters-in-law, Bonny (Dave) Schmidt, Debbie (Chuck) Vande Hei, Vickie (Mike) Goemans, Sharon Bilodeau and Dianne (Scott) Liss. He is further survived by his godchildren, Tim Hendricks, Doreen Maes, Shayna Tenor, Nathan Bilodeau and Taylor Bilodeau, "his boys". He will be truly missed by his "furry kids" Lily, Peanut, Eli and Katie. Darrell also leaves behind many relatives and friends.
Darrell joins his mother, Audrey; and his grandparents, Charles and Hazel Zittlow and Fred and Rosella Hendricks in Heaven.
Visitation for Darrell will be on Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2012, at RYAN FUNERAL HOME, 305 N. Tenth St. De Pere from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m with a prayer service to be held at 7 p.m. Visitation will continue at First Congregational Church United Church of Christ, 1018 Cedar St., De Pere, from 10 a.m. until 11 a.m., when a funeral service will be held with the Rev. Jan Davis officiating. Military honors to follow. Burial will be in Allouez Catholic Cemetery. Please visit www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the Hendricks family.
Special thank you to Dr. Groteluschen, Dr. Leenstra, Tara, the wonderful staff at Green Bay Oncology and the Unity Hospice nurses, especially Sharon, for the compassionate care given to Darrell.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on January 31, 2012.
Daniel C Hendricks
Dennis Ronald Hendricks
Tim Larry Hendricks
Carlton M Zittlow
M, b. May 27, 1923, d. January 28, 2002
- Birth: Carlton M Zittlow was born on May 27, 1923.
- Death: He died on January 28, 2002, at age 78.
- Burial: He was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Marcella (Sandy) Rausch
F, b. November 8, 1925, d. November 23, 2015
Family 2: John R Eisler (b. December 15, 1946, d. December 31, 1989)
- Birth: Marcella (Sandy) Rausch was born on November 8, 1925.
- Death: She died on November 23, 2015, at age 90.
- Burial: She was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Zittlow, Marcella "Sandy" (Rausch)
Marcella "Sandy" (Rausch) Zittlow found eternal peace on Monday, November 23, 2015, at the age of 90. Her wish of staying in the home she loved until the end was made possible because of the many caring family members and friends she had. Sandy was born on November 8, 1925, to Joseph and Gladys Rausch. She was the oldest of three girls and often told the story of how the three of them walked seven miles from their farm, up and down the hills to Oak Grove School. When Sandy was 17 years old, she moved to Washington D.C. to work for the FBI and that is where she met and married John Eisler. They were married for almost twenty years and had one son, John, Jr. Sandy was employed by Westinghouse for sixteen years. After John's death, Sandy moved back home to Green Bay and met Carl Zittlow at the wedding of a mutual friend's daughter. They were married for 32 years before Carl passed away in January of 2002.
Sandy and Carl used to take two weeks of vacation every year for a fishing trip on Lac Vieux Desert, and she has a beautiful 47-1/4" Musky mounted in her family room. She loved gardening and took great care in keeping the flowers and plants in their beautiful yard looking their best. An avid Packer fan, we all learned early on not to phone her during a football game. Sandy was a terrific cook and grew her own herbs and vegetables. For years she and her girlfriends would go swimming, shopping and have a monthly birthday lunch at a local restaurant. She was the "designated driver" until cancer took the sight from her left eye.
Sandy is survived by her step-sons, Jim (Cassie) Zittlow and Gary (Edna) Zittlow; her sisters, Lila Verhagen and Evie Nelson; granddaughter, Allison Zittlow; grandson, Garret Zittlow; step-grandchildren, Mark Weber, Michele Biese and Jeff Weber; eight great-grandchildren and one great-great-grandson; a sister-in-law, Irene Zittlow; brother-in-law, Ron Hendricks; and many nieces and nephews.
Sandy was preceded in death by both of her husbands; her son, John Eisler, Jr.; stepson, Glen Zittlow; infant grandson, Joseph Zittlow; granddaughter, Jaklyn Zittlow; brothers-in-law, Dewey Nelson, Will Verhagen, Marlin Zittlow, Bob Zittlow; and sisters-in-law, Dolores Petersen and Audrey Hendricks.
Friends may call at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, 2597 Glendale Ave. (one quarter mile east of the corner of Cardinal Ln. and Glendale Ave.), from 9 to 11 a.m. Monday. The Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at the church with Rev. John Bergstadt officiating. Burial will be in Fort Howard Memorial Park. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in Sandy's name to benefit Unity Hospice.
The family would like to thank Nancy, Kim, Karen, Sun Cha, and Cassie as well as the people at Unity Hospice and Home Instead for taking care of Sandy so she could get her wish of staying in her home.