Ethel R Anholzer
F, b. March 8, 1914, d. May 12, 2006
- Birth: Ethel R Anholzer was born on March 8, 1914 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 12, 2006, at age 92, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Daniel E Anholzer
M, b. July 18, 1951, d. May 13, 2010
- Birth: Daniel E Anholzer was born on July 18, 1951 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 13, 2010, at age 58, in Saginaw, Saginaw Co, Michigan.
- Ordination: He was ordained in Capuchin Priest.
- Note: Fr. Daniel Anholzer, 58, Saginaw, Mich., passed away unexpectedly on Thursday, May 13, 2010. He was born in Appleton, Wis., on July 18, 1951, the son of Helen (DeLeeuw) Anholzer and the late Robert E. Anholzer.
Capuchin Friar Daniel Anholzer, Pastor of St. Joseph Parish, Saginaw, was in the order for 40 years. He served as Provincial Minister of the Capuchin Order of St. Joseph, 2002-2008. Under Father Dan's leadership as Provincial Minister, lay employee formation programs were created to further employee's understanding of the Capuchin charism. He also led the province in the 18 month celebration of the 150th anniversary of the first permanent Capuchin foundation in North America and the establishment of the Province of St. Joseph. He served as president of the North American Pacific Capuchin conference (NAPCC) which represents the provinces of the U.S., Australia, Canada and Guam.
Father Dan attended St. Lawrence Seminary, a Capuchin high school from 1965 to 1969. He entered the order upon his graduation from high school. In 1975, Father Dan took a year off from studies to live and work in Nicaragua, later returning for this diaconate ordination at Bocana de Palguas. After ordination, he continued serving in Nicaragua, ministering several years, some during the Nicaraguan civil war. He returned to the U.S. in 1983 and spent a year in Milwaukee, serving the House of Peace. He then arrived in Saginaw at St. Joseph "Rainbow Parish" in 1984, where he ministered until his appointment as Provincial Minister in 2002.
When Father Dan celebrated his Silver Jubilee in 1995, he stated, "I am so thankful for my Capuchin vocation. I have become who I am thanks to my Capuchin brothers and mentors. I never would have had all the ethnic and cultural experiences I have had throughout these years life experiences which have made me more human, whole, and complete."
He is lovingly survived by his mother, Helen Anholzer, Kimberly, Wis.; his brothers and sister, Thomas Anholzer and his special friend, Linda Vaughn, Hortonville, Wis.; Gary (Mary) Anholzer, Quinney, Wis.; and Karen (Fred) Stumpf, Darboy, Wis.; his Nicaraguan sister, Frida (Lee) Adrian; also his nieces and nephews, Kevin and Danielle Santry and their son, Mason; Cole Anholzer and his fiancee, Savannah Bradley; Olivia, Helena and Eric Stumpf; Jason, Marissa and Vanessa Adrian and her fiance, Brandon Bennett; numerous aunts, uncles and cousins. He is further survived by his Capuchin Brothers and his wonderful family of St. Joseph's Parish in Saginaw.
His father, Robert Anholzer, preceded him in death.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 19, 2010, at Holy Cross Catholic Church, 308 County Road W in Mount Calvary, Wis. The Rev. Mark Joseph Costello OFM CAP will officiate. Burial will be in the St. Lawrence Friary Cemetery in Mount Calvary.
Family and friends may call at the church Wednesday morning from 9 a.m. until the time of services.
For additional information, please call the Sippel Funeral Home in St. Cloud 920-999-2291 or visit www.sippelfuneralhome.net.
Phyllis Ann Anholzer
F, b. July 23, 1923, d. October 17, 2013
- Birth: Phyllis Ann Anholzer was born on July 23, 1923 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 17, 2013, at age 90, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Phyllis Goehler, age 90, passed away peacefully at the Appleton Health Care Center on Thursday evening, October 17, 2013. Phyllis was born in Appleton on July 23, 1923, daughter of the late Elmer and Mary (Dolven) Anholzer. She was a graduate of the Appleton High School, and on July 17, 1946 married Michael Goehler; he preceded her in death. Phyllis was a lifelong Appleton resident who was a loving wife and mother, an incredible baker and cook, and loved to go for Sunday drives. She will be remembered by all for Saturday morning fresh-baked bread, her wonderful cookie recipes, and for her volunteering at the Community Blood Center for several years following the death of her husband.
Phyllis is survived by three loving children: Jim (Barb) Goehler of Menasha; Tony (Val) Goehler of Oshkosh; and Mary Jo "Jo" (Ross) LeMoine of Appleton; her grandchildren: Bryan (Kristen) Goehler of Woodbury, Minnesota; Sara (Adam) Clark of Sherwood; Karly (Bill) Schwalbach of Oshkosh; Kristen Goehler of Oshkosh; Michael (Sarah) LeMoine of Appleton; and Dana LeMoine of Minneapolis; six great-grandchildren: Anika and Andrew Goehler of Minnesota; Morgan Schwalbach of Oshkosh; Ashton and Gavin Clark of Sherwood; and William "Will" LeMoine of Appleton; a sister: Helen (Robert) Young of Appleton; a brother: John Anholzer of Kimberly and his special friend Betty; three sisters-in-law: Helen Anholzer of Kimberly; June Bergman of Appleton; and Ione Loughrin; and a brother-in-law: Jerold (Mary) Goehler of Appleton. Phyllis was preceded in death by her parents, her husband Michael, an infant sister Rita, brothers Robert Anholzer and William (Della) Anholzer, and in-laws: Bernice (Clarence) Williams, Marie (Sam) Achtenberg, Wally Bergman, (Carl) Bergman, and Cyril Loughrin.
The funeral liturgy for Phyllis will be held at 10:30 AM on Monday, October 21, 2013, at ST. JOSEPH CATHOLIC CHURCH, 410 W. Lawrence Street in Appleton, with Fr. James Leary, OFM Cap. officiating. Interment will be in the parish cemetery. Friends may call at the Wichmann Funeral Home, 1592 Oneida Street in Menasha on Sunday evening from 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM, and again Monday at the church from 9:30 AM until the time of the service. Online condolences may be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
The family would like to extend their sincere thanks to everyone at the Appleton Health Care Center and ThedaCare At Home. We will always remember your kindness, compassion, and loving care, and will never forget what you have done for our family.
M, b. February 7, 1924, d. June 1976
- Birth: Michael Goehler was born on February 7, 1924.
- Death: He died in June 1976, at age 52.
Robert John Young
Paul Robert Derbique
M, b. circa 1780, d. November 30, 1835
- Birth: Gerardus VandenBerg was born circa 1780 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on November 30, 1835 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Cornelia Dirk VandenBurgt
F, b. circa 1780, d. January 11, 1836
- Birth: Cornelia Dirk VandenBurgt was born circa 1780 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on January 11, 1836 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Mathijs Jan Adriaans VanderVelden
M, b. circa 1780, d. April 14, 1833
- Birth: Mathijs Jan Adriaans VanderVelden was born circa 1780.
- Marriage: He and Johanna Maria Johannes Peters Wilbers were married on September 15, 1817 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Mathijs Jan Adriaans VanderVelden died on April 14, 1833 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Johanna Maria Johannes Peters Wilbers
F, b. circa 1780, d. September 30, 1835
- Birth: Johanna Maria Johannes Peters Wilbers was born circa 1780.
- Marriage: She and Mathijs Jan Adriaans VanderVelden were married on September 15, 1817 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Johanna Maria Johannes Peters Wilbers died on September 30, 1835 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. August 22, 1841, d. November 14, 1841
- Birth: Mathijs Vandenberg was born on August 22, 1841 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on November 14, 1841, at age 0, in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. September 18, 1838, d. October 6, 1838
- Birth: Gerardus Vandenberg was born on September 18, 1838 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on October 6, 1838, at age 0, in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.