M, b. March 17, 1879, d. January 1, 1975
- Birth: Michael Ruhland was born on March 17, 1879.
- Marriage: He and Caroline Wolfinger were married on November 24, 1908.
- Death: Michael Ruhland died on January 1, 1975, at age 95.
F, b. 1856
- Father: Bernard Fink (b. September 6, 1818, d. August 9, 1873)
- Mother: Caroline Noll (b. February 8, 1818, d. March 19, 1905)
- Birth: Catherine Fink was born in 1856 in Town of Woodville, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Baptism: She was baptized on March 2, 1856 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1855
- Birth: John Broekman was born circa 1855.
M, b. August 18, 1892, d. January 29, 1969
- Birth: August Broekman was born on August 18, 1892 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 29, 1969, at age 76, in Wyoming.
- Burial: He was buried in St Paul Cemetery, Wrightstown, Wisconsin.
- Note: Former Wrightstown Pastor Dies
Wrightstown -- Funeral services for Rev. August Broekman, 76, retired pastor of St. Paul's church here who died in Kemmerer, Wyo., on Jan. 29, were held Monday morning in St. Paul's church.
Father Broekman had retired as pastor of the church last September.
He was born in De Pere, Aug. 18, 1892, the son of John and Catherine Broekman. he studies at Mount Calvary, Fond du Lac; St. Norbert college, De Pere and the American College in Louvain, Belgium, before completing theological studies at St. Francis seminary, Milwaukee.
He was ordained in St. Francis Xavier cathedral in 1919 and was first assigned to St. Philomene parish, Birnamwood.
Father Broekman also served at St. patrick's Lebanon before being appointed pastor of Holy Martyrs church, Green Bay, in April, 1932. He served there until appointed pastor at St. Paul's in 1942.
Father Broekman was noted as a woodcarver and his carvings can be seen in the church here.
Auxiliary Bishop John B. Grellinger was the principal celebrant of the concelebrated funeral Mass. Other celebrants included Fathers Angelo and Carl Feldkamp, Father Francis Van De Lee, Msgr. Franics McKeough, Fathers Alexander and Melvin, O.F.M. and Father Carl Meulemans, O.F.M. who delivered the eulogy.
Burial was in St. Paul's cemetery.
- Ordination: He was ordained in 1919 in Priest.
M, b. April 1, 1889
- Birth: William Fink was born on April 1, 1889 in Town of Woodville, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
Barbara Jean VerBruggen
F, b. May 3, 1951, d. July 22, 1951
- Birth: Barbara Jean VerBruggen was born on May 3, 1951.
- Death: She died on July 22, 1951, at age 0.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Constance Rae VerBruggen
F, b. August 22, 1952, d. February 1987
- Birth: Constance Rae VerBruggen was born on August 22, 1952.
- Divorce: She was divorced on March 1, 1982 in Fond du lac County, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died in February 1987, at age 34.
M, b. circa 1815
- Birth: Hendrik Riet was born circa 1815.
- Marriage: He and Anna Petronella VanDijk were married on April 29, 1847 in Princenhage, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Anna Petronella VanDijk
F, b. circa 1815
- Birth: Anna Petronella VanDijk was born circa 1815.
- Marriage: She and Hendrik Riet were married on April 29, 1847 in Princenhage, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1815
- Birth: Catharina Riet was born circa 1815.
M, b. circa 1810
- Birth: William Riet was born circa 1810 in Klundert, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1788, d. September 15, 1859
- Birth: Hendrik Lose was born circa 1788 in Zevenbergen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Catharina Santbergen were married on February 3, 1818 in Klundert, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Hendrik Lose died on September 15, 1859 in Zevenbergen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1825, d. January 4, 1860
- Birth: Antonia Loose was born circa 1825 in Klundert, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on January 4, 1860 in Klundert, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1825
- Birth: Hubertus VanDijk was born circa 1825 in Made en Drimmelen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1820
- Birth: Maria Lose was born circa 1820 in Klundert, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands.