Edwin Raymond Spanner
M, b. December 2, 1904, d. September 30, 1963
Family: Anna Lennert (b. January 1, 1901, d. September 21, 1966)
- Birth: Edwin Raymond Spanner was born on December 2, 1904.
- Death: He died on September 30, 1963, at age 58, in Kelso, Cowlitz Co, Washington.
Theodore William Felzer
M, b. April 30, 1892, d. August 29, 1968
- Birth: Theodore William Felzer was born on April 30, 1892 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 29, 1968, at age 76.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
M, b. September 24, 1774
- Birth: Andreas Kavelaar was born on September 24, 1774 in Made en Drimmelen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1695
- Birth: Govert Kavelaar was born circa 1695.
M, b. April 8, 1900, d. February 1982
- Birth: John Hooyman was born on April 8, 1900.
- Death: He died in February 1982, at age 81.
F, b. circa 1902
- Birth: Tillie Hooyman was born circa 1902.
Douglas Lee Knaack
M, b. August 27, 1954, d. October 9, 2014
- Birth: Douglas Lee Knaack was born on August 27, 1954 in Clintonville, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 9, 2014, at age 60, in Clintonville, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Douglas "Duke" L. Knaack, age 60 of Clintonville, passed away on Thursday, October 9, 2014 at his residence.
"Duke" was born on August 27, 1954 in Clintonville, the son of Doris (Durkey) Knaack and the late Delmar Knaack. He was baptized and confirmed at St. John's Lutheran Church, Marion. Living in Clintonville all of his life, Duke graduated from Clintonville High School in 1972, later worked at the Clintonville Shoe Factory, Rexnord Conveyer for 26 years and currently at Seagrave Fire Apparatus. On September 11, 1993, Duke married Nancy Schwartz at the Christus Lutheran Church, Clintonville where they continue to be members. Duke's hobbies included fantasy football, bowling, golf, playing cards and cribbage, collecting NASCAR model cars and riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle. Having a lucky streak, years ago, he also won a car through NASCAR which was a red Pontiac Grand AM. His memberships included the United Steel Workers Union #2-815 and the Clintonville Moose Lodge.
Survivors include: His wife, Nancy of 21 years, His daughters: Darcy Knaack, Madison, Becky Hanstad (Special Friend: John Evanson), Clintonville, His grandson: Clayton, His Mother: Doris Knaack, Clintonville, His sisters: Dianne Schumacher, Kaukauna, Denise Johnson, Manawa, His brothers: Dean (Diane) Knaack, Clintonville, Duane Knaack (Special Friend: Liz Knaack), New London, His brother-in-law: Ray Schumacher, New London and numerous nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his father Delmar Knaack and his sister Darhl Schumacher.
Funeral services will be held 11 A.M., Monday, October 13, 2014 at the Christus Lutheran Church, Clintonville with the Rev. Benjamin Hollingsead officiating.
Friends may call from 4 until 7 P.M. Sunday at the Eberhardt-Stevenson Funeral Home & Crematory, Clintonville and after 10 A.M. Monday at the church until the time of the service. An online guest book may be signed at www.eberhardtstevenson.com.
Emily A Winter
F, b. February 22, 1913, d. November 30, 2001
- Birth: Emily A Winter was born on February 22, 1913.
- Marriage: She and Alfred Hugo Gresl were married on October 9, 1933.
- Death: Emily A Winter died on November 30, 2001, at age 88.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Gresl, Emily A.
Age 88, died Friday, November 30, 2001. She was born on February 22, 1913 the daughter of the late Robert and Emma (Rolf) Winter. On October 9, 1933, she married Alfred Gresl. They were able to celebrate 59 years of marriage before he preceded her in death on May 25, 1993. She was a housewife, loving mother, fisherwoman, bowler and gardener. She was also a long-time member of the First Congregational United Church of Christ in Appleton.
She will be sadly missed by her children: Alfred (Carolyn) Gresl, Appleton Shirley (DuWayne) Verkuilen, Shawano Doris Gresl, California Walter (Jackie) Gresl, Oregon Betty ( James) Biese , Appleton. She is further survived by 12 grandchildren and 12 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers, Orville and Robert Winter a sister, Delores Potratz an infant daughter, Mary and a great-granddaughter, Danielle.
The funeral service will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, December 5, 2001 at First Congregational United Church of Christ, 724 East South River St., with Rev. Jane Weeden officiating. Visitation will be from 9:00 a.m. until the time of the service at the church.
The family would like to give a special thanks to Century Oaks Group Home for their loving care of mom.
VALLEY FUNERAL HOME
2211 N. Richmond Street
*Serving as would be Served*.
Alfred Hugo Gresl
M, b. December 2, 1911, d. May 25, 1993
- Birth: Alfred Hugo Gresl was born on December 2, 1911 in Cato, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Emily A Winter were married on October 9, 1933.
- Death: Alfred Hugo Gresl died on May 25, 1993, at age 81.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Edlord Joseph Bohatschek
M, b. February 3, 1912, d. August 17, 1990
- Birth: Edlord Joseph Bohatschek was born on February 3, 1912.
- Divorce: He and Phyllis Radke were divorced on January 8, 1973.
- Death: Edlord Joseph Bohatschek died on August 17, 1990, at age 78.
Emil Joseph Bohatschek
M, b. May 23, 1885, d. April 25, 1961
Family: Henrietta Wudi (b. December 8, 1896, d. November 16, 1962)
- Lorraine Mary Barbara Bohatschek
- Edlord Joseph Bohatschek (b. February 3, 1912, d. August 17, 1990)
- Emil Bohatschek (b. August 26, 1917, d. February 2, 2002)
- Frank J Bohatschek (b. 1918, d. September 1, 1933)
- Max Joseph Bohatschek (b. March 13, 1922, d. August 8, 2006)
- Robert J Bohatschek (b. February 1, 1927, d. August 5, 1991)
- Birth: Emil Joseph Bohatschek was born on May 23, 1885 in Bavaria, Germany.
- Death: He died on April 25, 1961, at age 75, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Robert J Bohatschek
M, b. February 1, 1927, d. August 5, 1991
- Birth: Robert J Bohatschek was born on February 1, 1927.
- Death: He died on August 5, 1991, at age 64.
M, b. August 26, 1917, d. February 2, 2002
- Birth: Emil Bohatschek was born on August 26, 1917.
- Death: He died on February 2, 2002, at age 84.