M, b. August 15, 1786
- Birth: Henricus DeVeer was born on August 15, 1786 in Nuland, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1680
- Birth: Jacobi Joosten was born circa 1680.
F, b. circa 1680
- Birth: Joanna Florissen was born circa 1680.
F, b. circa 1713, d. July 27, 1770
- Birth: Marike Janssen was born circa 1713 in Dinther, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Wilhelmus deVeer were married on February 1, 1739 in Geffen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Marike Janssen died on July 27, 1770 in Geffen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. June 30, 1713, d. November 16, 1778
- Birth: Wilhelmus deVeer was born on June 30, 1713 in Geffen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Marike Janssen were married on February 1, 1739 in Geffen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Wilhelmus deVeer died on November 16, 1778, at age 65, in Geffen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Joannes Crijnen DeVeir
M, b. October 9, 1740
- Birth: Joannes Crijnen DeVeir was born on October 9, 1740 in Nuland, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Johanna Verhoeven were married on September 15, 1771 in Nuland, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1740, d. March 15, 1823
- Birth: Johanna Verhoeven was born circa 1740.
- Marriage: She and Joannes Crijnen DeVeir were married on September 15, 1771 in Nuland, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Johanna Verhoeven died on March 15, 1823 in Nuland, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. November 5, 1747
- Birth: Jacob DeVeir was born on November 5, 1747 in Nuland, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Jacobus Gerits DeVeir
M, b. August 17, 1742, d. before 1748
- Birth: Jacobus Gerits DeVeir was born on August 17, 1742 in Nuland, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died before 1748 in Nuland, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. May 24, 1750
- Birth: Lambertus DeVeir was born on May 24, 1750 in Nuland, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Gerardus Crijnen DeVeir
M, b. July 19, 1745
- Birth: Gerardus Crijnen DeVeir was born on July 19, 1745 in Nuland, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1860
- Birth: Jacob Hock was born circa 1860 in Russia.
M, b. circa 1860
- Birth: George Golbroth was born circa 1860 in Russia.
F, b. circa 1860
- Birth: Catherine Herring was born circa 1860 in Russia.
Zilda Matilda LaCount
F, b. July 19, 1914, d. July 28, 2000
Family 2: John Hock (b. February 2, 1907, d. May 25, 1942)
- Birth: Zilda Matilda LaCount was born on July 19, 1914.
- Marriage: She and John Hock were married on November 26, 1932.
- Death: Zilda Matilda LaCount died on July 28, 2000, at age 86.
M, b. 1913, d. February 22, 1952
- Birth: Edward Hock was born in 1913 in Kansas.
- Marriage: He and Caroline VanNoie were married on October 10, 1938.
- Death: Edward Hock died on February 22, 1952, at age ~39.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
Raymond Paul VanNoie
F, b. November 21, 1926, d. February 18, 1927
- Birth: Raymond Paul VanNoie was born on November 21, 1926 in Ashwaubenon, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 18, 1927, at age 0, in Ashwaubenon, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1915, d. November 16, 1971
- Birth: Esther Hock was born in 1915.
- Death: She died on November 16, 1971, at age ~56.
Lloyd A Ingebretsen
M, b. October 21, 1911, d. February 26, 2001
- Birth: Lloyd A Ingebretsen was born on October 21, 1911.
- Death: He died on February 26, 2001, at age 89.
Irma J Calaway
F, b. September 20, 1934, d. March 8, 2017
- Birth: Irma J Calaway was born on September 20, 1934.
- Marriage: She and Robert L Ulmen were married on June 8, 1957.
- Death: Irma J Calaway died on March 8, 2017, at age 82, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Irma J. Ulmen, 82, of Seymour, passed away on Wednesday, March 8, 2017, at St. Vincent Hospital with her family by her side. She was born September 20, 1934, daughter of the late Felix and Mamie (Vande Hei) Calaway.
On June 8, 1957, she was united in marriage to Robert Ulmen. Bob preceded her in death on October 22, 2016.
She was a member of St. John's Catholic Church, Seymour and was active with the Christian Mothers. She was also a member of the Outagamie Homemakers and the American Legion Auxillary.
Irma worked at Seymour schools for many years as a janitor and in the kitchen until retiring in 1999.
She loved baking for her family and the community. Irma was known for her banana bread and lemon cookies, and never gave out her recipes. She loved her family, grandchildren, and friends unconditionally.
She is survived by her children: Wayne R. (Julie) Ulmen, Green Bay; Patricia A. (Rick) Bridges, Seymour; David J. (Barb) Ulmen, Lake Tomahawk; Lois M. (Dave) Wachtendonk, Seymour; Diane M. (fiancé, Rick Wall) Ulmen, Idaho Falls; Bette A. (Randy) Theobald, Black Creek; Daniel F. (Jackie) Ulmen, Black Creek; 21 grandchildren; several great-grandchildren; siblings: Gen (Don) Quinnette and Ron (Barb) Calaway; sisters-in-law and brothers-in-law: Marge Calaway, Delores Calaway, Kathy Calaway, Nancy Calaway, Betty (Bob) Bauernfiend, Mary Geenen, Sister Rose Ulmen OSF, Helen Tillotson, and Dorothy Ulmen.
She is preceded in death by her grandson, Nathan Wachtendonk; brothers: Jerome Calaway, Ken Calaway, Neil Calaway and Paul Calaway; brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law: Joseph (Dorothy) Ulmen, James Ulmen, Joe Geenen, and Margaret Cooney.
Friends may call at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour, on Friday, March 10, 2017 from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm with an American Legion Auxillary service at 4:00 pm and a parish prayer service at 7:30 pm. Visitation will continue on Saturday, March 11, 2017 at St. John Catholic Church, Seymour from 9:30 am until the funeral mass at 11:00 am with Fr. Brian Belongia, Fr. Bob Kabat, and Deacon Rich Matuszak officiating. Burial will take place in the Allouez Catholic Cemetery.
In following with Irma's wishes, in lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established in Irma's memory.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
Special thanks to the staff at St. Vincent Hospital and Unity Hospice for the care you gave to our mom and grandma.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Mar. 9, 2017.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
John Leo Renkens
M, b. January 5, 1917, d. March 13, 1982
Family: Leona Hock (b. September 6, 1924, d. November 11, 1994)
- Birth: John Leo Renkens was born on January 5, 1917 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 13, 1982, at age 65.
- Burial: He was buried in St Nicholas Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
Peter J Manders
M, b. February 16, 1906, d. November 18, 1976
- Birth: Peter J Manders was born on February 16, 1906.
- Death: He died on November 18, 1976, at age 70.
- Burial: He was buried in Woodlawn Cemetery, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Donald Robert Hock
M, b. February 7, 1933, d. January 20, 2012
- Birth: Donald Robert Hock was born on February 7, 1933.
- Death: He died on January 20, 2012, at age 78, in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Hock, Donald R. Donald R. Hock, 78, a Manitowoc resident, died Friday, Jan. 20, 2012, at St. Mary's at Felician Village. Don was born on Feb. 7, 1933, in Oneida, son of the late John and Zilda (LaCount) Hock, Jr. He graduated from Green Bay West with the Class of 1951. He married Mary Jane Hendricks on Nov. 10, 1962, at St. Boniface Catholic Church in West De Pere. John was employed by Borremans Dairy in Green Bay and retired as a cheesemaker from Branch Cheese Co. He was a member of St. Michael Catholic Church in Whitelaw. John enjoyed woodworking, reading, watching the Green Bay Packers, fishing and nature. Survivors include his wife, Mary Jane Hock, Manitowoc; three sons and daughters-in-law, Kevin (Melanie) Hock, Norwalk, Wis.; Mark Hock (Dawn Schulte-Hock), Bolivia, N.C.; Marvin (Tina) Hock, Manitowoc; 11 grandchildren, Jennifer Hock, Emily Ann Hock, Anna Hock, Elizabeth Hock, Abigail Hock, Jonathan Hock, Eleanor Hock, Joseph Hock, Matthew Hock, Lauren Schulte-Hock, Douglas Schulte-Hock; one sister and brother-in-law, Beverly (Richard) Delfosse, Abrams; nieces, nephews, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, other relatives and friends survive. He was preceded in death by his father, John Hock, Jr.; his mother and stepfather, Zilda Hock-Vanlanen (Albert Vanlanen). Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 28, 2012, at St. Michael Catholic Church in Whitelaw. The Rev. David Zimmerman will celebrate the Mass of Christian Burial. Cremation will take place after Mass with burial of his cremated remains at Zion Lutheran Cemetery in Oneida. Relatives and friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 27, 2012, at the Reinbold and Pfeffer Family Funeral Home in Kellnersville. Visitation will continue on Saturday at church from 9:30 a.m. until the time of Mass at 10:30 a.m. There will be a parish prayer service on Friday at 7 p.m. at the funeral home. Online condolences may be sent to www.jensreinboldandpfeffer.com. Donald's family would like to thank all of his caregivers at St. Mary's and Holy Family Hospice and especially Drs. Augustine and Schmidt for all the care and concern shown to Don.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on January 22, 2012.
Mary Jane Hendricks