Jennifer Rose Kessler
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
M, d. yes
- Death: David Anderson died yes.
Hendricus Johannes Bloks
M, b. September 14, 1915, d. November 16, 1962
- Birth: Hendricus Johannes Bloks was born on September 14, 1915 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on November 16, 1962, at age 47.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Name Church, Kimberly, Wisconsin.
Gertrude J Arents
F, b. March 22, 1914, d. August 28, 1978
- Birth: Gertrude J Arents was born on March 22, 1914 in Netherlands.
- Death: She died on August 28, 1978, at age 64.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Name Cemetery, Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Tyler Michael Stevens
Robert Herbert Loose
M, b. August 24, 1948, d. April 13, 2016
- Birth: Robert Herbert Loose was born on August 24, 1948.
- Marriage: He was married on March 17, 1995 in Calumet County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 13, 2016, at age 67.
- Note: Robert H. Loose, 67, of Kaukauna, Wisconsin passed away on April 13, 2016 with family at his side after a long illness. He was born on August 24, 1948 to the late Raymond and Kathleen Loose. He was a truck driver for 35+ years, enjoyed time with his family, nature, rodeos, John Deere tractors, and horseback riding.
He is survived by his wife, Sylvia (Bethke) Loose. His former wife and friend, Kay Loose, and their 5 children, Herbert (Jackie) Loose, Dennis Loose, Maria (Robert) Struebing, Kelly Janicek, and Nathanial (Catie) Loose. He is also survived by Sylvia's 6 children, Robert (Alison) Backus, Connie (Mike) Rohr, Jeremy Backus, Ben (Melissa) Backus, Chad (Amber) Roehrig, and Cory Roehrig. He has a combined total of 31 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren. He is survived by his siblings, Lil (Ken) Pipping, Leon (Karen) Loose, LeRoy (Lana) Loose, Merlin (Kathy) Loose, Mike (Anita) Loose, Catherine Mitchem, and Sylvia's siblings, David (Laurie) Bethke, Sharon Brochtrup, Barbara (Dwight) Hogan, Daniel Bethke, deceased, (wife, Lori), and Jean (Jim) Spietz.
Friends and family may call at the Boettcher Funeral Home, 2401 Fieldcrest Drive, Kaukauna, Wisconsin (920-766-2099) on Monday at 9:30 a.m. until the time of the prayer service at 11:00 a.m. with Fr. Jerry officiating.
The family extends thanks to the staff at ThedaCare (AMC) for all their care and support.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Apr. 16, 2016.