Frances Mary Seykora
F, b. April 29, 1888, d. July 20, 1964
- Birth: Frances Mary Seykora was born on April 29, 1888 in Somerset, Steele Co, Minnesota.
- Marriage: She and Peter Frank Kubat were married on October 30, 1906 in Somerset, Steele Co, Minnesota.
- Death: Frances Mary Seykora died on July 20, 1964, at age 76, in Minnesota.
John A Hoyer
M, b. October 29, 1898, d. April 5, 1986
Family: Clara Meyer (b. July 31, 1903, d. January 16, 1983)
- Birth: John A Hoyer was born on October 29, 1898 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Clara Meyer were married on September 12, 1922 in Whitelaw, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: John A Hoyer died on April 5, 1986, at age 87, in New Holstein, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Family Cemetery (formerly St Mary), Brillion, Wisconsin.
F, b. July 31, 1903, d. January 16, 1983
Family: John A Hoyer (b. October 29, 1898, d. April 5, 1986)
- Birth: Clara Meyer was born on July 31, 1903 in Whitelaw, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John A Hoyer were married on September 12, 1922 in Whitelaw, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Clara Meyer died on January 16, 1983, at age 79, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Family Cemetery (formerly St Mary), Brillion, Wisconsin.
Kenneth James Mahloch
M, b. March 24, 1942, d. April 3, 2013
- Birth: Kenneth James Mahloch was born on March 24, 1942 in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on October 7, 1967.
- Death: He died on April 3, 2013, at age 71.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: Kenneth James "Ken" Mahloch, age 71, passed away unexpectedly on April 3rd, 2013. Kenneth was born on March 24, 1942 in Manitowoc County, WI son of Carl and Delores Mahloch. Ken proudly served his county in the National Guard 2/127th Infantry Regiment. Ken graduated from St. Mary's Menasha High School, Menasha, WI in 1960. Ken married the love of his life, Darlene on October 7th, 1967. He worked by his father's side to learn the trade of motor repair and after graduation, he worked at Kurz Electric for over 40 years. Ken also volunteered for many years at St. Bernadette Parish and recently delivering Meals on Wheels for Calumet County. He enjoyed spending time on the boat with the family, golfing and watching his beloved Green Bay Packers. But most of all, he really truly loved to spend time and sharing his Oreo cookies with his six wonderful grandchildren.
He will be greatly missed by his wife of 45 years, Mary Darlene Mahloch, his daughters, Colleen (Missey) Mahloch (Shawano), Carrie and Mark Verkuilen (Shawano), Corene and Greg Strohfeldt (Appleton), and Crystal and Scott Laabs (Appleton), and his grandchildren, William Verkuilen, Chloe and Myah Strohfeldt, Austinn, Chris, and Nathanael Laabs. He is further survived by his brothers and sisters, Richard and Cheryl Mahloch (Arizona), Robert Mahloch (Appleton), Jean and Robert Palm (Appleton), Jane and Ron Birling (Appleton), and Joan and Daniel Baerenwald (Appleton), brothers and sister-in-law, Donnie and Janet Vogel (Green Bay), Darryl and Barb Vogel (Mequon), Dorene and Gene Schmidt (Brillion), and Douglas and Judy Vogel (Brillion). He is also survived by several uncles, aunts, cousins, nieces, nephews, his special friends Jeff and Jane Bobb (Arizona), his close neighbors and many, many friends. He will also be missed by his lap dog, Brett.
He is preceded in death by his beloved son, Christopher Mahloch, parents Carl and Delores Mahloch, brother Ronald Mahloch, nephew Andrew Baerenwald, father and mother-in-law Edward and Mary Vogel, and many special uncles and aunts.
Funeral Liturgy for Ken will be held on Saturday, April 6th, 2013 at 11:30am with Rev. Father Donald Zuleger officiating at St. Bernadette Catholic Church 2331 E. Lourdes Dr. Appleton, WI 54915. Visitation will be held at 9:30am at St. Bernadette until the time of service at church. Inurnment will be in the Riverside Cemetery at a later date.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund will be established in Ken's name. Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfuneralhome.com.
A special thank you to the ICU Doctors and staff as well as the nurses on the 5th floor at Theda Clark for your care and compassion. We appreciate your support in our desire to honor Dad's wishes. Dad, we will miss you dearly, but we know that you are where you want to be with Christopher at your side.
Richard Charles Mahloch
Cheryl Louise Wakefield
Robert Harold Mahloch
M, b. February 7, 1953, d. April 7, 2015
- Birth: Robert Harold Mahloch was born on February 7, 1953 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 7, 2015, at age 62.
- Note: Robert "Bob" Mahloch, passed away on April 7, 2015 at Cherry Meadows. Bob was born on February 7, 1953 to Carl and Delores (Hoyer) Mahloch in Appleton. Bob was a very active person and played football, basketball, volleyball and softball, just to name a few. He also was a referee and an umpire for many local sports. Bob was all about sports, loved the outdoors and was a huge Badger fan.
Bob is survived by his daughter Sarah Mahloch of Grand Forks, North Dakota; a brother Dick (Cheryl) Mahloch, three sisters: Jean (Bob) Palm, Jane (Ron) Birling, and Joan (Dan) Baerenwald, all of Appleton; his significant other Barb Banach, Sarah's mom; Liz Kulhavy, and two sisters-in-law: Darlene Mahloch and Marge Mahloch, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. Bob was preceded in death by his parents, and brothers: Kenneth and Ron Mahloch.
A mass for Bob will be held at 11:00 am on Saturday, April 11, 2015 at SACRED HEART CATHOLIC CHURCH, 222 E. Fremont Street in Appleton. Fr. Brian Wideman will be officiating. A time of visitation will begin at 10:00 am. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established. Online condolences may be expressed at www.hovcremation.com.
Ronald J Mahloch
M, b. May 29, 1951, d. September 9, 1993
- Birth: Ronald J Mahloch was born on May 29, 1951 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 9, 1993, at age 42.
David Joseph Roche
Deborah Lynne Bloks
Sylvester J Muthig
M, b. June 19, 1922, d. August 2, 1999
- Birth: Sylvester J Muthig was born on June 19, 1922 in Clintonville, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 2, 1999, at age 77, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Sylvester J. Muthig picture Appleton Age 77, died on Monday, August 2, 1999 at Appleton Medical Center. He was born in Clintonville on June 19, 1922 to the late John and Norma (Dohling) Muthig. On April 12, 1950 he married Geneva Balthazor. He was a veteran of World War II, serving in the 94th Division of the Infantry.
Patriotism was a high priority in his life. Sylvester was a member of St. Pius X Catholic Church.
He worked at the Neenah Foundry for 37 years, before retiring in 1986. He loved to hunt, fish, camp and also working in his garden. He will be sadly missed by his wife, Geneva children: Carla (Rick) Penkala, St. Petersburg, Florida Kevin (Ginny) Muthig, Appleton Randy (Vicky) Muthig, Dale Pamela ( Kenneth) Kitzinger , Leslie Muthig and Lisa Muthig, all of Appleton a brother, Earl Muthig, Appleton sisters: Doris "Doty" (Monace) Verstegen, Little Chute and Lois Selig, Iowa. He is further survived by his grandchildren: David Bucholtz, Kim Marzban, Richard, Wendy, Lorence and Chad Muthig, other relatives and friends. In addition to his parents he was preceded in death by a brother, Kenneth Muthig and a sister, Joyce Balthazor. The Funeral Mass will be on Friday, August 6, 1999 at 11 a.m. at St. Pius X Catholic Church, 500 W.
Marquette St. with Father Don Zuleger officiating. The visitation will be on Thursday at the funeral home from 4 until 7 p.m. and again on Friday at the church from 10 a.m. until the time of Mass. There will be a vigil service on Thursday at the funeral home at 7 p.m. An Entombment Ceremony will be held at Highland Memorial Park following the Mass. The family would like to thank the nurses on the 4th floor at Appleton Medical Center, as well as Dr. Anthony Phillips for all of their kindness and care. VALLEY FUNERAL HOME 2211 N. Richmond St. 733-5435 *Serving as would be Served*.
Victoria L Kettleson