Michael L Rentmeester
Daniel J Rentmeester
Leonard John Czarnowski
M, b. February 10, 1926, d. April 13, 2005
- Birth: Leonard John Czarnowski was born on February 10, 1926 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Death: He died on April 13, 2005, at age 79, in Long Beach, Los Angeles Co, California.
- Note: Leonard John Czarnowski, Born February 10, 1926 in Chicago Il, died April 13, 2005 in Long Beach, CA, moved to California in 1969. When He retired he moved to Lake Havasu City, AZ where he lived for 13 years. He served in the Army Air Corp during WWII on a B17 Bomber as a lower ball turret gunner with the 8th Air Force. He is survived by 4 daughters, Roberta of Fondulac, WI, Terri of Northridge, CA, Jean of Long Beach, CA, Kathi of Gardena, CA, and 1 son, Michael of Garden Grove, CA, 11 Grandchildren, 11 great grandchildren and 2 brothers Gerald of Lake Havasu City, AZ and Melvin of Torrance, CA. A gathering of family & friends will be Wednesday, April 20, 2005 4 until 8PM at McCormick Redondo Beach Chapel. Funeral Mass Thursday, April 21, 2005 at 9AM at St. Catherine Laboure Church, Torrance with committal in Riverside National Cemetery.
Jack George Peotter
M, b. April 2, 1931, d. November 25, 2003
Family: Rita Seidl (b. August 12, 1942, d. August 28, 2011)
- Birth: Jack George Peotter was born on April 2, 1931 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Divorce: He and Rita Seidl were divorced.
- Death: Jack George Peotter died on November 25, 2003, at age 72, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Jack G. Peotter
Age 72, died on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 at his home, following a courageous battle with cancer. Jack was born on April 2, 1931 in Appleton, son of the late George and Lucy (Sell) Peotter. He was employed 30 years in the maintenance department of the George Banta Paper Company. Jack also founded his own sewer service company. He was an avid hunter, gardener and woodworker. Jack also loved sturgeon fishing. He is survived by his children, Jackie (Rob) Kaltenbach; Joe (Judy) and William (Kathryn) Peotter; Susan (Richard) Schabow; Julie (Jim) Kraft; Victoria (John) McDaniel; Virginia (Roger) Sleeth; Charlotte Peotter; his brother, Bob Peotter, California; and grandchildren, Adam and Brett Kaltenbach; Brent, Dylan, Blake and Camille Peotter; Christopher, Kimberly and Amber Schabow; Joseph, Jacob and Michael Kraft. Jack was preceded in death by his very special friend, Nancy Fairchild; and grandson, Nathaniel Peotter. The funeral service will be held at 1:00 p.m., on Monday, December 1, 2003 at ZION LUTHERAN CHURCH, 912 North Oneida Street, Appleton, with Rev. Larry Matthews officiating. Visitors will be received at the funeral home on Sunday, November 30 from 5 until 7:30 p.m., and again at the church on Monday from 12 until 12:45 p.m. The entombment will be held at Highland Memorial Park, Appleton. The family would like to extend a very
sincere thank you to Lisa Wahl for the loving care she extended to Jack over the last 5 months.
WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME
Tri County Chapel
3212 South Oneida Street
M, b. August 19, 1916, d. December 12, 1916
- Birth: Richard Gahr was born on August 19, 1916 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Eleanor M Krueger were married on August 19, 1944 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Richard Gahr died on December 12, 1916, at age 0, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: Richard E. Gahr, Appleton, age 83, passed away at his home on Sunday, Dec. 12, 1999, at 9:55 a.m. He was born on Aug. 19, 1916, in Oshkosh, the son of the late Eric and Stella (Wilkinson) Gahr. On Aug. 19, 1944, he married Eleanor Krueger in Oshkosh. He was employed by American Can Company for 37 years and was a member of Zion Lutheran Church in Appleton. Early in his life he enjoyed hunting and spending time at his cottage in Shawano. Later he enjoyed working word seek puzzles.
He is survived by his wife, Eleanor, Appleton;
his son, Thomas Gahr, Green Bay;
a sister, Betty (Roy) Simons, Shawano;
Donald Gahr, Appleton;
and Neil McRae, both of Oshkosh;
six grandchildren, Brad and Trisha Nutting, Tina (Tim) Bennett and Scott and Jeff Gahr;
three great-grandchildren, Kimberly and Allison Nutting and Kamden Gahr;
Janice (Robert) Pekel, Appleton;
and Judith (William) Norton, Oshkosh.
He was preceded in death besides his parents,
by a daughter, Tarry Nutting,
and two brothers, David Gahr and Duncan McRae.
Funeral Services will be conducted on Wednesday, Dec. 15, 1999, at 11 a.m. at Zion Lutheran Church, 912 N. Oneida St., Appleton, with the Rev. Nathan Gauerke officiating. Interment will take place at Riverside Cemetery. Friends may call at the church on Wednesday from 10 a.m. until the time of the services. A memorial fund is being established.
Dad - the word Strong means tough, powerful and courageous, and you are certainly the greatest in all of these categories. Loving father, loving husband, loving granpa, and certainly my best buddy. I know it was devastating for you to lose your loving daughter Tarry, and your brother David all in the last month. How much can you take? I know deep down inside that one of your biggest dreams was not to let your daughter Tarry spend Christmas alone, and I honor you for this dad. Your dream came true. You certainly deserve this. I will always Love and Miss you and Tarry so very, very much. God bless you and Tarry, and Merry Christmas. Rest in peace, you certainly deserve it. Your Son Tom Gahr and Loving Granddaughter Heather. the family wishes to express their special thanks to William and Jean Overesch for all of their help and support. You may own a million dollars, but you are the poorest in the land if you don`t have your beloved father and daughter to clasp your linely hand. Though their smiles are gone forever, and their hands you cannot touch, still we hae many memories of those we loved so much. This memory is our keeping with which we never part God has them in His kingdom, we have them in our hearts. So you who have loved ones, cherish them with care for you`ll never know the heartache until they are no longer there.
Wichmann Funeral Home 537 N. Superior Street.
M, b. April 24, 1915, d. September 27, 1999
- Birth: Jerome Heegeman was born on April 24, 1915 in Racine, Racine Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Margaret Spaay were married on July 3, 1937 in Sacred Heart Church, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Death: Jerome Heegeman died on September 27, 1999, at age 84, in Racine, Racine Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. January 4, 1909, d. October 27, 1984
Family: Minnie A Heling (b. May 2, 1914, d. July 23, 2006)
- Irvin Kloehn
- Arden Kloehn
- Lovana Kloehn
- Donna Mae Kloehn (b. November 13, 1933, d. December 31, 1933)
- Marilyn Marie Kloehn (b. January 4, 1942, d. January 23, 2012)
- Donald H Kloehn (b. February 9, 1943, d. January 9, 2016)
- Gerald C Kloehn (b. March 27, 1947, d. February 21, 2013)
- Birth: Herbert Kloehn was born on January 4, 1909.
- Marriage: He and Minnie A Heling were married on May 3, 1933 in Hortonville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Herbert Kloehn died on October 27, 1984, at age 75, in Fremont, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
Frances H Derus
F, b. November 7, 1884, d. February 2, 1980
- Birth: Frances H Derus was born on November 7, 1884.
- Death: She died on February 2, 1980, at age 95.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: CAMPSHURE, FRANCES H.
Frances H. Campshure, age 101, of Appleton, died peacefully in her sleep at hom on Thursday, January 15, 2009. She was the loving wife of the late Edward J. Campshure and the best mother to her six daughters: Carol, Shirlee, Nanci, Barbara, Delores and Marcia.
Private services will be held.
Wichmann Funeral Home
537 N. Superior Street
Appleton, WI 54911
M, b. January 19, 1878, d. January 9, 1962
- Birth: Edward Campshure was born on January 19, 1878 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 9, 1962, at age 83.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1770, d. April 10, 1832
- Birth: Peter Pijnenburg was born circa 1770.
- Death: He died on April 10, 1832 in Bokhoven, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1907
- Birth: Carol Campshure was born circa 1907.
F, b. circa 1908
- Birth: Shirlee Campshure was born circa 1908.
F, b. circa 1908
- Birth: Clara Derus was born circa 1908.
F, b. circa 1909
- Birth: Pauline Derus was born circa 1909.