F, b. February 29, 1880
- Birth: Mary Cox was born on February 29, 1880 in Hollandtown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Charles David DuChateau
M, b. November 30, 1927, d. April 1, 2009
- Birth: Charles David DuChateau was born on November 30, 1927 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married in 1950.
- Death: He died on April 1, 2009, at age 81, in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/2/19E.
- Note: DuChateau, Charles D.
Charles DuChateau, age 81, of Little Chute, died at his home on April 1, 2009. Chuck was born in Appleton on November 30, 1927, son of the late Clarence and Elizabeth (LaRoche) DuChateau. In 1950, Chuck married the former Delores "Lorrie" Van Handel.
He is survived by his wife, Lorrie DuChateau of Little Chute; two children: Sharon DuChateau of Appleton and Chuck (Cheryl) DuChateau of Concord, North Carolina; two grandchildren: Laura (Jason) Kauth of Menasha and Michael Grapentin and his fiancee Shanna Saario of Neenah; two great-grandchildren: Izabella and Noah Kauth; two sisters: Rita (Florian) Hein of Appleton and Mary (Walter) McCanna of Rochester, New York; a sister-in-law, Joyce Williamson of Kaukauna; and six brothers-in-law: Merrill (Marion) Van Handel of Green Bay; Richard (Helen) Van Handel of Appleton; Jerome (Arlene) Van Handel of Oshkosh; Ivol (Myrt) Van Handel of Three Lakes; Donald (Marge) Van Handel of Little Chute; and Gordon (Dorothy) Van Handel of Menasha; there are also many nieces, nephews, other relatives, and friends.
Chuck was preceded in death by his parents, a brother Hubert (Dorothy "Dot") DuChateau, and a brother-in-law Gordon Williamson.
The funeral liturgy for Chuck will be held at 1 p.m. on Saturday, April 4, 2009, at HOLY CROSS CATHOLIC CHURCH, 309 Desnoyer Street in Kaukauna, with Fr. Tom Pomeroy officiating. Interment will be in St. John Cemetery, Little Chute. Friends may call at the church on Saturday from 12:15 p.m. until the time of the mass at 1 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established in Chuck's name.
Fargo Funeral Home
400 W. Wisconsin Avenue
Elizabeth Mary LaRoche
F, b. October 18, 1897, d. July 7, 1984
- Birth: Elizabeth Mary LaRoche was born on October 18, 1897.
- Death: She died on July 7, 1984, at age 86, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Florian Patrick Hein
M, b. March 17, 1925, d. April 28, 2010
- Birth: Florian Patrick Hein was born on March 17, 1925 in Mackville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Rita DuChateau were married on September 11, 1948.
- Death: Florian Patrick Hein died on April 28, 2010, at age 85.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Florian P. Hein, Appleton, age 85, loving husband, father, grandfather, brother, friend went to be with God April 28, 2010, surrounded by his family at home after a lengthy illness. He was born in Mackville to Martin and Helen (Tennie) Hein March 17, 1925. He graduated from Appleton High School in 1943.
Florian married the love of his life, Rita DuChateau, September 11, 1948, and spent 61 wonderful years sharing their lives together as husband and wife. Florian was a devoted member of St. Therese Parish and served as an usher for over 50 years. He was a member of Catholic Knights, Knights of Columbus, and Holy Name Men's Club.
Florian worked for several companies, including Miron-St. Aubin Construction, Coca-Cola Bottling in Oshkosh, Standard Manufacturing Company in Appleton, and Schreiter Auto Supply as an office manager until retirement in 1987.
He is survived by his wife, Rita; his 11 children: Michael, Houston, TX; Edie, Appleton; Richard (Dar), Appleton; David, Appleton; Cathy Fietzer, Appleton; Jean (Bruce) Carow, Suring; Jim (Lori), Neenah; Joe (Jiyon), Columbia, SC; Linda, Appleton; Terri (Daniel) Meyer, Appleton, and Mary (Joe) Ambrosius, Green Bay; 25 grandchildren and 8 great grandchildren. He is also survived by his sister, Alice (Gerald) Plog, Green Bay; two brothers: Gerald (Mary) Hein, and Merlin (Ann) Hein, both of Appleton; sisters in law: Mary Hein, Appleton; Lorie DuChateau, Little Chute; and Mary (Walter) McCanna, Pittsford, NY; his brother-in-law, Robert Ferron, Appleton. He is further survived by many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents, his brothers: Clarence, Robert, and Thomas, his sisters: Delores and Marie, his father and mother-in-law, three brothers-in-law, and three sisters-in-law.
A Mass of Resurrection will be celebrated at 11 a.m. on Monday, May 3, at St. Therese Catholic Church, 213 E. Wisconsin Ave., Appleton, with Father Bill Hoffman officiating. Family and friends may visit Sunday from 4 - 8 p.m. at the Brettschneider-Trettin-Lederer Funeral Chapel, and directly at the church on Monday from 9 a.m. until the time of service. A Parish Prayer Service will be held at 7 p.m. Sunday at the funeral chapel. Interment will take place at St. Joseph Catholic Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, we ask you to make donations to the American Lung Association, or the American Cancer Society.
The Hein family would like to offer our sincere gratitude to ThedaCare At Home, and especially to Beth and Amy for the wonderful care they have given Dad over the years.
606 N. Oneida St.
Maurice A Barclay
M, b. May 31, 1911, d. July 29, 2006
- Birth: Maurice A Barclay was born on May 31, 1911.
- Death: He died on July 29, 2006, at age 95.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.