F, b. December 19, 1780
- Birth: Adriaantje VanStuijvenberg was born on December 19, 1780 in Maurik, Gelderland, Netherlands.
F, b. June 6, 1783, d. May 23, 1858
- Birth: Elisabeth VanStuijvenberg was born on June 6, 1783 in Maurik, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Johannes Hermannus Johannis Goedhart were married on August 26, 1813 in Maurik, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Death: Elisabeth VanStuijvenberg died on May 23, 1858, at age 74, in Maurik, Gelderland, Netherlands.
M, b. April 18, 1784
- Birth: Willem VanStuijvenberg was born on April 18, 1784 in Maurik, Gelderland, Netherlands.
Willem Hendrik VanStuijvenberg
M, b. April 26, 1786
- Birth: Willem Hendrik VanStuijvenberg was born on April 26, 1786 in Maurik, Gelderland, Netherlands.
F, b. February 24, 1790
- Birth: Adriaantje VanStuijvenberg was born on February 24, 1790 in Maurik, Gelderland, Netherlands.
F, b. October 1, 1792
- Birth: Aaltje VanStuijvenberg was born on October 1, 1792 in Maurik, Gelderland, Netherlands.
Henrika Adriana VanStuijvenbergh
F, b. February 19, 1828
- Birth: Henrika Adriana VanStuijvenbergh was born on February 19, 1828 in Maurik, Gelderland, Netherlands.
M, b. April 26, 1829
- Birth: Jan VanStuijvenbergh was born on April 26, 1829 in Maurik, Gelderland, Netherlands.
Neeltje Hendrika vanStuijvenbergh
F, b. January 30, 1831
- Birth: Neeltje Hendrika vanStuijvenbergh was born on January 30, 1831 in Maurik, Gelderland, Netherlands.
F, b. February 25, 1833
- Birth: Jannigje VanStuijvenbergh was born on February 25, 1833 in Maurik, Gelderland, Netherlands.
Neeltje Hendrika VanStuijvenbergh
F, b. March 13, 1836
- Birth: Neeltje Hendrika VanStuijvenbergh was born on March 13, 1836 in Maurik, Gelderland, Netherlands.
F, b. May 1, 1838
- Birth: Johanna VanStuijvenbergh was born on May 1, 1838 in Maurik, Gelderland, Netherlands.
Neeltje Hendrika VanStuijvenbergh
F, b. February 26, 1840
- Birth: Neeltje Hendrika VanStuijvenbergh was born on February 26, 1840 in Maurik, Gelderland, Netherlands.
M, b. October 24, 1866, d. before 1867
- Birth: Willem Stuijvenberg was born on October 24, 1866 in Maurik, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Death: He died before 1867.
M, b. November 9, 1867, d. before 1869
- Birth: Willem Stuijvenberg was born on November 9, 1867 in Maurik, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Death: He died before 1869.
F, b. circa 1885, d. October 1, 1954
- Birth: Fannie McMann was born circa 1885.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Stuyvenberg were married on November 15, 1904 in Muskegon, Muskegon Co, Michigan.
- Death: Fannie McMann died on October 1, 1954 in Michigan.
M, b. May 29, 1900, d. August 28, 1977
Family: Viola Breier (b. January 27, 1903, d. September 13, 1988)
- Birth: Arthur Tiedemann was born on May 29, 1900.
- Marriage: He and Viola Breier were married in 1923.
- Death: Arthur Tiedemann died on August 28, 1977, at age 77.
F, b. January 27, 1903, d. September 13, 1988
- Birth: Viola Breier was born on January 27, 1903 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Arthur Tiedemann were married in 1923.
- Death: Viola Breier died on September 13, 1988, at age 85.
- Graduation: She graduated from Little Chute High School in 1921.
Emil Fredrick Wilhelm Breier
M, b. December 4, 1874, d. August 11, 1956
- Birth: Emil Fredrick Wilhelm Breier was born on December 4, 1874 in Cato, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 11, 1956, at age 81.
Viola Mae Lund
F, b. 1881, d. August 29, 1939
- Birth: Viola Mae Lund was born in 1881.
- Death: She died on August 29, 1939, at age ~58.
Russell G Tiedemann
M, b. October 29, 1931, d. November 23, 2015
- Birth: Russell G Tiedemann was born on October 29, 1931 in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 23, 2015, at age 84.
- Note: Dr. Tiedemann, Russell
Russell G. Tiedemann passed into eternal life on November 23, 2015 at the age of 84. He was born in Kimberly, WI on October 29, 1931 to Arthur and Viola (Breier) Tiedemann. He married his high school sweetheart, the former Irene Peerenboom, on August 23, 1952 and they remained happily married for 63 years. Together they had 4 children—Patricia Tiedemann (Greg Shavlik) and Katherin Dax (Ken) both of DePere, Susan Tiedemann(Paul Schlindwein) of Wausau, and Russell Tiedemann (Ellen) of Watertown. He has 9 grandchildren-- Maren and Jim Mueller; Eric and Evan Springer; Sawyer, Addison, Ted, and Talia Schlindwein; and Jurenth Tiedemann. In addition to his wife and children, he is further survived by sisters Carol Lamers of Little Chute and Sharon Puckett of Florida; step-grandchildren Paula(Ted) Krueger, Jeff(Sandi) Dax, and Heather(Kevin)Haase as well as numerous brothers and sisters-in-law, nieces and nephews.
Russ received his bachelor's degree from UW- Oshkosh, his master's degree from the University of Northern Colorado-Greeley, and his doctorate in education from the University of Utah.
Russ began his career as a teacher and coach at Hortonville High School and then continued at Rhinelander High School. In 1965, he became a teacher and basketball coach at UW-Oshkosh. In 1968, he became the head baseball coach at UW-Oshkosh and continued in that position until his retirement. During that time, he achieved a win-loss record of 473-157-2. His teams reached the collegiate world series 10 times-- finishing 2nd in 1987 and 1988, 3rd in 1973 and 1981, and 1st in 1985. During his long career, he received 6 hall- of -fame inductions, including induction into the American Baseball Coach's Association Hall of Fame. He was named NAIA Coach of the Year in 1974 and the NCAA Coach of the Year in 1985. He was a Red Smith Award recipient and also coached the USA baseball team in the 1974 Friendship Series in South Korea and Taiwan. In 1988, the baseball field at UW-Oshkosh was re-named Tiedemann Field in his honor. Despite his many awards and successes, Russ drew his greatest satisfaction in positively influencing the lives of the young people he taught and coached. He didn't remember scores, but he remembered all of his players.
Outside of teaching and coaching, Russ belonged to the Big Brother organization, and he mentored a young boy of whom he was very proud-- David Gaylor, who went on to graduate from the US Air Force Academy. Russ loved spending time at his cabin on Robert's Lake in Wabeno, WI. He was an avid fisherman all of his life. He owned a place on Whitefish Lake in Canada where he spent many weeks fishing with his children and grandchildren. He loved history and traveling and teaching his children and grandchildren the lessons of life. He was a deacon in his church and had an unshakeable faith in the Lord. Happy Thanksgiving in heaven to a loving husband, father, grandfather, brother, teacher and friend.
The family would like to thank the staffs at Primrose Retirement Community, Aspirus Hospital, TLC Homecare, and Wausau Hospital Kidney Care for their compassionate care of Russ in his final months.
The celebration of Russ's life will be held on Monday November 30, 2015 at St. Paul's United Church of Christ at 426 Washington St., Wausau, WI. Visitation is from 10:00-12:00 with a service at 12:00. In lieu of flowers a memorial has been established.
Condolences may be given at www.brainardfuneral.com.
Aloysius Lawrence Ayers
M, b. November 30, 1908, d. September 12, 1974
- Birth: Aloysius Lawrence Ayers was born on November 30, 1908.
- Marriage: He and Lyla E Zimmerman were married on November 26, 1931 in St Patrick Church, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Death: Aloysius Lawrence Ayers died on September 12, 1974, at age 65, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Lyla E Zimmerman
F, b. December 29, 1907, d. February 14, 2006
- Birth: Lyla E Zimmerman was born on December 29, 1907 in Town of Clayton, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Aloysius Lawrence Ayers were married on November 26, 1931 in St Patrick Church, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lyla E Zimmerman died on February 14, 2006, at age 98, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Lyla E. Ayers, age 98, passed away peacefully, surrounded by her family, at the home of her loving daughter, Nancy, in Kimberly on Tuesday, February 14, 2006. She formerly lived at 826 E. Winnebago Street, Appleton, since 1938 until moving to Kimberly two years ago. Lyla was born in the Town of Clayton, WI on December 29, 1907, the daughter of the late Fred and Clara (Elmer) Zimmerman.
On November 26, 1931, she married Aloysius L. (Al) Ayers at St. Patrick Catholic Church in Menasha upon converting to the Catholic religion. He preceded her in death on September 12, 1974. She was a member of St. Therese Parish in Appleton, where all her children attended school and also was a member of the Ladies of St. Therese. She was a charter member of the Skip-A-Stitch Club, which had been in existence since 1937. She was so proud when she was the First Place winner in the 1st Annual Kimberly Jaycees Sheepshead Tournament.
In her younger years she was a housekeeper and then a cook for the Johnson and Dr. Rogers family in Neenah before her marriage. She was a Girl Scout leader for many years, loved to knit and crochet, bake Christmas cookies and pfeffernusse, work crossword puzzles, play sheepshead, go to the casino and spend time with her grandchildren, great grandchildren and friends. She was asked by Fr. Timon Costello to volunteer as a cook when he founded Villa Hope in Appleton; a six month commitment evolved to be six years. She also participated in constructing the wall mural at the now M & I Bank on College Avenue by utilizing her crocheting skills.
She is survived by four children, 12 grandchildren, 19 great grandchildren and 1 great great grandchild. Her children are John (Lois) Ayers and their son, Steve, Sturtevent, WI; Nancy Stuyvenberg, Kimberly and her children, Paula (Mark) Van Cuyk, Kimberly and their children, Nick, Doug and Jenni; Joanne Seif and her children, Aaron and Kevin, Kimberly; Dennis (Sheila) Stuyvenberg, Weyauwega; Mary Jo (Rich) Kohl and their children, Matt (fiancé Sarah Shefka) and Ben of Appleton; Janice (Bob) Grissman and their children, Schelby and Stephany, Kimberly; Carol (Randy) Wierschke and their children, Jason, Justin and Jared, Kimberly; Patricia (Martin) Vander Wielen of Neenah and their children, Julie (Kirby) Kitchener and their children, Jennifer and Andrew, Apple Valley, MN; Sarah (Mike) Greenheck and their children, Rachael, Catherine and Laura, Eagan, MN; Scott (Christine) Vander Wielen and their children Kaila and Breana, Kimberly; Dr. James (Nan) Ayers, Minneapolis and their children, Christopher (special friend Thasja Hoffman), Los Angeles, CA; and Collen, Minneapolis; a great great grandchild, Cameron Seif; a sister, Marion Hagenson, Menasha; a sister-in-law and brother-in-law, Sue Jane (Ayers) and Charles Hirschhorn, Texas; many nieces, nephews and friends.
Lyla was preceded in death by her son-in-law, Paul Stuyvenberg, two brothers, Allen and Elmer Zimmerman, three sisters, Laverne Hartzhein, Junette Michalkiewicz and Betty Schultz, brothers-in-law, Elmer Hagenson, Bill Hartzheim, Phil Michalkiewicz and Hank Schultz; sister-in-law, Dorothy Zimmerman, mother-in-law, Susan Ayers Heldt, father-in-law, John W. Ayers, sisters-in-law and brothers-in-law, Marsylvia (Ayers) and Joseph Nakutis, Margaret (Ayers) and Myron Bergschultz.
The funeral liturgy for Lyla will be held at 11:00 am, Thursday, February 16, 2006, at ST. THERESE CATHOLIC CHURCH, corner of Morrison Street and Wisconsin Avenue, Appleton, with Father Robert Vandenberg officiating. Interment will be in St. Joseph Cemetery, Appleton. Friends may call at the funeral home from 4 to 8 pm, Wednesday and at the church on Thursday from 9:00 am, until the time of the mass. There will be a parish prayer and scripture service at 7: 00 pm Wednesday.
The family would like to extend their gratitude to the ThedaCare Hospice Staff for their excellent care, especially Dana, Charlie, Kathy, Sally, Jamie and to the other caregivers at ThedaCare At Home, who took such compassionate care of mom and to Dr. Jack Anderson.
Your kindness, care and compassion will never be forgotten.
Alice Anne Byron
F, b. December 15, 1918, d. June 19, 2012
- Birth: Alice Anne Byron was born on December 15, 1918 in Colorado.
- Death: She died on June 19, 2012, at age 93, in Loveland, Larimer Co, Colorado.