Debra Ann Alberts
M, b. November 2, 1934, d. January 18, 2011
- Birth: Henry VanderKelen was born on November 2, 1934 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Dolores Marcinkowski were married on November 7, 1953.
- Death: Henry VanderKelen died on January 18, 2011, at age 76, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Henry J. "Hank" Vander Kelen, Jr., 76, died Tuesday, Jan. 18, 2011, at Bellin Memorial Hospital, following a lengthy battle with heart disease. He was born on Nov. 2, 1934, in Green Bay, to the late, Henry and Katherine (Vohen) Vander Kelen, Sr. He remained a resident of Green Bay his entire life. On Nov. 7, 1953, Hank married Dolores Marcinkowski at Holy Martyrs of Gorcum Catholic Church. She preceded him in death on May 21, 2003. Hank was employed at James River Paper Company, retiring in 1995. He was an avid sportsman and enjoyed hunting and fishing, and just spending time outdoors, especially with his sons. Hank was a family man who took great pride in his four children and their families. He was a member of Prince of Peace Parish.
Survivors include two sons and two daughters, Mike (Sue) Vander Kelen, John (Missy) Vander Kelen, Cindy (Larry) Hansen, and Lori (Craig) Gezella, all of Green Bay; six grandchildren, Paul Hansen, Michael (Amy) Vander Kelen, Steven (Kelley) Vander Kelen, Jayme (Andrew) Vander Kelen, Ashley Gezella and Chris Gezella; one great-grandchild, Kaden. He is also survived by one sister, Emily Rueckl, Green Bay; one brother-in-law and two sisters-in-law, Bernie (Carol) Marcin-kowski, De Pere; Gerrie Ward, Green Bay; many nieces and nephews.
In addition to his parents and spouse, Hank was preceded in death by an infant son and one grandchild, Bryan Vander Kelen; three sisters, Mabel Greatens and infant twins; two brothers-in-law, Leonard Rueckl and Clarence Greatens; as well as a nephew, Bobby Greatens.
Friends may call at Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason St., on Thursday from 4 to 8 p.m. Parish wake service, 7:30 p.m. Visitation will continue on Friday at Prince of Peace Catholic Church, 3425 Willow Road from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Mass of Christian Burial 10:30 a.m. at the church with Rev. Ron Belitz officiating. Burial in Allouez Catholic Cemetery. Online condolences may be sent to the Vander Kelen family at www.prokowall.com.
In lieu of other expressions of sympathy, a memorial fund has been established in Hank's name. The family would like to express a special thank you to the nurses and staff at Bellin Hospital, Dr. Rider and Terri Mumbre. Their care and compassion will always be remembered.
F, b. circa 1934, d. May 21, 2003
- Birth: Dolores Marcinkowski was born circa 1934.
- Marriage: She and Henry VanderKelen were married on November 7, 1953.
- Death: Dolores Marcinkowski died on May 21, 2003.
Leo J Braun
M, b. June 3, 1905, d. May 5, 2001
- Birth: Leo J Braun was born on June 3, 1905.
- Death: He died on May 5, 2001, at age 95.
Rosa M Pierret
F, b. circa 1905
- Birth: Rosa M Pierret was born circa 1905.
Clarence J Schmitzer
M, b. April 15, 1907, d. September 5, 1953
- Birth: Clarence J Schmitzer was born on April 15, 1907 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 5, 1953, at age 46.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
M, b. April 25, 1902, d. March 25, 1964
- Birth: Chester Peters was born on April 25, 1902 in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 25, 1964, at age 61.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Patrick Lewis Laux
- Father: Randolph J Laux (b. November 17, 1925, d. May 10, 2015)
- Mother: Emily Lewis (b. September 29, 1927, d. September 29, 2015)
Joseph Earl Berken
Robert Charles Berken