Norman Alvin Beschta
M, b. January 5, 1912, d. October 14, 1981
- Birth: Norman Alvin Beschta was born on January 5, 1912.
- Death: He died on October 14, 1981, at age 69.
F, b. July 20, 1878, d. November 20, 1904
- Birth: Margaret Wagner was born on July 20, 1878 in Green Valley, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Mathias VanRoy were married on February 13, 1901 in Town of Buchanan, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Margaret Wagner died on November 20, 1904, at age 26.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Angels Cemetery, Darboy, Wisconsin.
Istvan (Steve) Gyarmati
M, b. circa 1913, d. July 10, 1993
- Birth: Istvan (Steve) Gyarmati was born circa 1913.
- Death: He died on July 10, 1993 in Atlanta, Fulton Co, Georgia.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Betty Ann Simon
F, b. August 3, 1946, d. August 31, 2015
- Birth: Betty Ann Simon was born on August 3, 1946 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Daniel Joe Burhans were married on September 23, 1967 in St Therese Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Betty Ann Simon died on August 31, 2015, at age 69.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: Betty Ann Burhans, 69 of Appleton passed away on August 31, 2015 after a courageous battle with cancer. Betty was born on August 3, 1946 at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Appleton to Gordon W. and Marie A. (Stein) Simon. She was a graduate of Xavier High School in Appleton and the City College of Cosmetology. On September 23, 1967 Daniel J. Burhans married his "Beautiful Bride Betty" at St. Therese Catholic Church in Appleton. Dan and Betty enjoyed 42 years together. He preceded her in death on May 6, 2010. Betty was a devoted wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. She enjoyed spending time with her family and taking trips up north to the cabins in the Minocqua area. Betty and Dan enjoyed many other vacations together over the years. She was active in the Girl Scouts of America and the Edison PTA. She was also a member of the Appleton North Athletic Club, the Merry Maids Homemakers and the Fox Valley Sports Car Club (FVSCC).
She will be sadly missed by her children: Tammy J. (Michael) Handschke of Freedom; Daniel J. (Connie) Burhans, II of Appleton; Anthony D. (Jennifer) Burhans of Appleton; Wendy A. Burhans of Appleton; Holly M. (Aaron) Maurice of Appleton; grandchildren: Timothy Burhans; Tamiqua Handschke; Wyatt Handschke; Samuel Burton; William Burhans; Magdalen Burhans; Aleyha Burhans; Peyton Maurice; great-grandchild Major Burhans; sister Mary Kay (Clarence) Bradle of Appleton as well as many other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents and her husband Dan.
Funeral Liturgy will be held at St. Joseph Catholic Church, 410 West Lawrence Street in Appleton on Friday, September 4, 2015 at 10:30 am with Fr. Jim Leary, O.F.M Cap officiating. Visitation will be held on Thursday, September 3, 2015 at Wichmann Funeral Home, Superior Street Location in Appleton from 4:00 to 7:00 pm. There will be a Parish Prayer Service on Thursday at the funeral home at 7:00 pm with C.F. Dedman officiating. Visitation will continue on Friday, September 4, 2015 at church from 9:30 to 10:30 am. Interment will be at a later date at Riverside Cemetery of Appleton.
A memorial fund has been established in Betty's name.
Victor Earl Skarda
M, b. December 24, 1906, d. October 7, 1996
- Birth: Victor Earl Skarda was born on December 24, 1906.
- Marriage: He and Mary Josephine Rzatkiewicz were married in 1928.
- Death: Victor Earl Skarda died on October 7, 1996, at age 89.
Mary Josephine Rzatkiewicz
F, b. 1908, d. 1990
- Birth: Mary Josephine Rzatkiewicz was born in 1908.
- Marriage: She and Victor Earl Skarda were married in 1928.
- Death: Mary Josephine Rzatkiewicz died in 1990, at age ~82.