- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Joseph F Blaher
M, b. June 21, 1892, d. May 22, 1959
Family: Barbara Kumbera (b. April 26, 1896, d. September 3, 1981)
- John Blaher (b. November 19, 1916, d. December 13, 2000)
- Joseph Blaher (b. November 19, 1916, d. December 13, 2000)
- Cecelia R Blaher (b. September 9, 1919, d. August 25, 1973)
- David Clark Blaher (b. September 3, 1921, d. January 17, 1998)
- Birth: Joseph F Blaher was born on June 21, 1892 in Nova Deen, Bohemia.
- Marriage: He and Barbara Kumbera were married in 1915 in Wausau, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Joseph F Blaher died on May 22, 1959, at age 66, in Rothschild, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1875, d. August 21, 1952
- Birth: Mary Hawley was born circa 1875.
- Marriage: She and John Joseph Dietzler were married on June 28, 1905.
- Death: Mary Hawley died on August 21, 1952 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
John David Dietzler
M, b. November 27, 1917, d. January 7, 1995
- Birth: John David Dietzler was born on November 27, 1917 in Allouez, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Eleanor Marie Brien were married on February 5, 1966.
- Death: John David Dietzler died on January 7, 1995, at age 77, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1906
- Birth: Alice Dietzler was born circa 1906.
M, b. circa 1877
- Birth: John Powers was born circa 1877.
M, b. circa 1740
- Birth: Joannes VanHeesch was born circa 1740.
M, b. circa 1861, d. December 1929
- Birth: Jacob Schaefer was born circa 1861 in Germany.
- Death: He died in December 1929.
F, b. circa 1866, d. August 1928
- Birth: Bertha Wolf was born circa 1866.
- Death: She died in August 1928.
Johann Karl Friedrich Zarnoth
M, b. April 28, 1846, d. June 7, 1921
- Birth: Johann Karl Friedrich Zarnoth was born on April 28, 1846 in Kries Regenwalde, Germany.
- Death: He died on June 7, 1921, at age 75, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. December 17, 1848, d. March 26, 1934
- Birth: Wilhelmina Prey was born on December 17, 1848 in Kries Regenwalde, Germany.
- Death: She died on March 26, 1934, at age 85, in Kiel, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1900, d. 1963
- Birth: Edna Ender was born in 1900 in LaCrosse, LaCrosse Co, Wisconsin.
- Divorce: She and John H Roe Mollon were divorced.
- Marriage: Edna Ender and John H Roe Mollon were married in 1918 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Edna Ender died in 1963, at age ~63, in Florida.
June Lucille Mollon
Anita May Mollon
F, b. April 17, 1920, d. May 27, 2010
- Birth: Anita May Mollon was born on April 17, 1920 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married in 1947 in California.
- Death: She died on May 27, 2010, at age 90.
- Note: Anita May Schmidt, "Jackie," 90, a longtime Neenah resident, was called to her home with the Lord on Thursday, May 27, 2010. She was born April 17, 1920, to the late John R. and Edna (Ender) Mollon in Green Bay.
Jackie worked at Marathon while living in Neenah and also as a dispatcher for the Colorado State Patrol for the last 20 years of her working career. She was an avid downhill skier, photographer, swimmer/diver and horseback packer in the mountains of Colorado.
She is survived by her daughter, Lynn (Schmidt) and Rob Billings, Appleton; a sister, Linda (Mollon) and William Raa, Omro; a nephew, Andrew (Kris) Cook, Oshkosh; five grandchildren, Shane Winters, Mark Billings, James (Jenny-Lyn) Billings, Ryan Billings and Jeffrey (Elizabeth) Billings; and two great-granddaughters, Cassandra and Samantha Winters.
Friends may visit the family from 2 p.m. until the time of services at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, June 2, 2010, at the Valley Funeral Home with the Rev. Steve Shepard officiating.
Valley Funeral Home
2211 N. Richmond St.
"Serving as would be