Michael David Young
F, b. December 15, 1934, d. November 28, 2000
- Birth: Monica Young was born on December 15, 1934.
- Death: She died on November 28, 2000, at age 65.
F, b. May 26, 1937, d. May 23, 2012
- Birth: Priscilla Young was born on May 26, 1937 in Town of Maine, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 23, 2012, at age 74.
- Burial: She was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: Darling, Priscilla V. Priscilla V. Darling, 74, of Menasha, went to her eternal reward in heaven on Wednesday, May 23, 2012. Priscilla was born May 26, 1937, in the town of Maine, the daughter of the late Raymond Henry and Iris E. (Cavner) Young (Prefontaine). She was a member of the Theda Clark Medical Center Auxiliary, the Neenah Library Reading Group, Thompson Community Chorus and the Green Apple Folk Society. Priscilla did clerical work her entire working life and had been with Kimberly-Clark Corporation for 23 years at the time of her retirement. She enjoyed singing, dancing, poetry, and loved her family dearly. She is survived by her children: Todd (Stephanie) Darling, Appleton, and Tammy (Rob) McAuley, Oshkosh; grandchildren: Justine (Matt) Darling and Cooper Darling; great granddaughters: Alexa and Brianna Darling; stepgrandchildren: Brandon, Jacob, and Hannah Theimer; her brother, Roger (Beverly) Young; and a brother-in-law, Leland Peeters. She was preceded in death by her father, Raymond, in 1967, her mother, Iris Prefontaine in 2007, her sister, Monica Peeters in 2000, and her stepfather, Fritz Prefontaine in 2005. The funeral mass for Priscilla will be celebrated Tuesday, May 29, 2012, at 11:30 a.m., at St. Gabriel Catholic Church, Neenah, with Fr. Larry Seidl as celebrant. Visitation will be Tuesday beginning at 9:30 a.m. until the hour of mass at the church. Interment will be in St. Margaret Cemetery, Neenah. Westgor Funeral Home 205 W. Doty Ave. Neenah 722-7151 Online condolences at: www.westgorfuneralhomes.com The family would like to extend their thanks to the staff at Oakridge Gardens and Theda Care at Home Hospice for the respect and care given to their Mom.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on May 25, 2012.
Joseph William Darling
M, b. June 12, 1937, d. June 5, 1983
- Birth: Joseph William Darling was born on June 12, 1937 in White Lake, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 5, 1983, at age 45.
LeRoy J Jarvais
M, b. February 13, 1940, d. March 3, 1995
- Birth: LeRoy J Jarvais was born on February 13, 1940.
- Death: He died on March 3, 1995, at age 55.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Bear Creek, Wisconsin.
Otto C Knack
M, b. September 10, 1925, d. March 19, 2005
- Birth: Otto C Knack was born on September 10, 1925 in Michigan.
- Marriage: He was married on June 14, 1959 in Clintonville, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 19, 2005, at age 79, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Paul Michael Knack
Lester H Wright
M, b. June 16, 1921, d. January 26, 2004
- Birth: Lester H Wright was born on June 16, 1921 in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Jeanette Lorge were married on November 30, 1950.
- Death: Lester H Wright died on January 26, 2004, at age 82, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.