Richard Michael VandenHeuvel
Virginia Madeline VandenHeuvel
Robert Elmer VandenHeuvel
M, b. March 17, 1938, d. May 3, 1938
- Birth: Robert Elmer VandenHeuvel was born on March 17, 1938 in Taylor County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 3, 1938, at age 0, in Taylor County, Wisconsin.
William Clifford McDaniel
Ann M Unknown
F, b. April 29, 1914, d. February 12, 1984
- Birth: Ann M Unknown was born on April 29, 1914.
- Death: She died on February 12, 1984, at age 69, in Michigan.
M, b. December 3, 1875, d. February 25, 1957
Family: Anna Alyea (b. January 4, 1884, d. June 14, 1929)
- Birth: Howard Huntington was born on December 3, 1875 in Pittsfield, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Anna Alyea were married on May 15, 1905.
- Death: Howard Huntington died on February 25, 1957, at age 81, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. January 4, 1884, d. June 14, 1929
- Birth: Anna Alyea was born on January 4, 1884 in Winneconne, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Howard Huntington were married on May 15, 1905.
- Death: Anna Alyea died on June 14, 1929, at age 45, in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1920, d. December 21, 1944
- Father: Frank Kobs (b. March 30, 1878, d. February 6, 1949)
- Mother: Ella Mantei (b. May 6, 1885, d. November 12, 1959)
- Birth: Elmer Kobs was born circa 1920.
- Death: He died on December 21, 1944 in MIA WWII.
M, b. October 3, 1914, d. December 1973
- Birth: Thomas McGilligan was born on October 3, 1914.
- Death: He died in December 1973, at age 59.
Johannes Martinus VanHeeswijk
M, b. January 22, 1888, d. February 29, 1888
- Birth: Johannes Martinus VanHeeswijk was born on January 22, 1888 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on February 29, 1888, at age 0, in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Maria Cornelia VanHeeswijk
F, b. November 4, 1882
- Birth: Maria Cornelia VanHeeswijk was born on November 4, 1882 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and John Geiger were married on May 15, 1901 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Godfried Edward VanderBloemen
M, b. January 28, 1894
- Birth: Godfried Edward VanderBloemen was born on January 28, 1894 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
John C Oskar
M, b. January 26, 1887, d. May 28, 1969
Family: Anna Weiner (b. March 12, 1892, d. November 2, 1959)
- Birth: John C Oskar was born on January 26, 1887.
- Death: He died on May 28, 1969, at age 82.
- Burial: He was buried in Greenlawn Memorial Park, Neenah, Wisconsin.
Patrick Louis VanEyck
M, b. March 17, 1915, d. December 12, 1977
- Birth: Patrick Louis VanEyck was born on March 17, 1915 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Irene Emma Bruntjens were married on April 11, 1944 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Patrick Louis VanEyck died on December 12, 1977, at age 62, in Wausau, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
Irene Emma Bruntjens
F, b. November 28, 1919, d. February 11, 2009
- Birth: Irene Emma Bruntjens was born on November 28, 1919 in Michigan.
- Marriage: She and Patrick Louis VanEyck were married on April 11, 1944 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Irene Emma Bruntjens died on February 11, 2009, at age 89, in Wausau, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: February 14, 2009
VanEyck, Irene E.
Irene E. VanEyck, 89, Rothschild, Wis., formerly of Green Bay, died Wednesday, Feb. 11, 2009, at Aspirus Wausau Hospital, Wausau, Wis.
Irene was born Nov. 28, 1919, in Rock, Mich., to Julius and Emilie (Wagner) Bruntjens. She married Patrick L. VanEyck on April 11, 1944, in Green Bay. They moved to Rothschild in 1955. Pat died Dec. 12, 1977.
Survivors include three sons, James (Diane) VanEyck, Rib Mountain; Daniel VanEyck, Rothschild; and Jonathan (Debra) VanEyck, Wauwatosa; one daughter, Martina VanEyck, Rothschild; two grandsons, Nicholas and Colin VanEyck, Wauwatosa; three granddaughters, Victoria (Clay) Tylinski, Appleton; Jamie VanEyck, Madison; and Mary (Steve) Telisak, Eagle Pass, Texas; and one great-granddaughter, Alexandra Tylinski, Appleton. She is further survived by a sister, Anna Klarkowski, Green Bay.
Funeral Mass will be celebrated on Tuesday, Feb. 17, 2009, at 11 a.m. at St. Therese Catholic Church, 113 Kort Street, Rothschild, Wis. Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 16, 2009, followed by a parish prayer service at 7 p.m. at Brainard Funeral Home-Everest Chapel, 5712 Memorial Court, Weston, and from 9:30 a.m. until the hour of the service on Tuesday at the church.
Memorials may be sent to Little Flower Council at St. Therese Catholic Church, 113 Kort Street, Rothschild, WI 54474 or Aspirus Hospice and Palliative Care Unit, Aspirus Wausau Hospital, 333 Pine Ridge Boulevard, Wausau, WI 54401.
Online condolences may be sent to www.brainard funeral.com.
Daniel P VanEyck
M, b. April 4, 1948, d. September 19, 2010
- Birth: Daniel P VanEyck was born on April 4, 1948 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 19, 2010, at age 62, in Rothschild, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Daniel P. VanEyck, 62, Rothschild, died Sunday, September 19 at home after a courageous, 10-year battle with multiple myeloma.
He was born April 4, 1948 in Green Bay, son of Patrick VanEyck and Irene (Bruntjens) VanEyck.
Dan was a quiet and peaceful man. He took life as it came and, in his final years, suffered without complaint. Dan loved the outdoors and nature. He enjoyed small game hunting and fishing until illness prevented him from participating. He graduated in 1970 from Northcentral Technical College's program in machine tool operation. His preference for the outdoors drew him to the Wausau Country Club, where he worked for many years as a member of the grounds crew until 2003 when he retired due to disability. He was a veteran of the U.S. Army in Vietnam, where he served honorably.
Survivors include two brothers, James (Diane), Rib Mountain, and Jonathan (Debra), Wauwatosa; one sister, Martina VanEyck, Rothschild; two nephews, Nicholas (Bingying) VanEyck, New York City, and Colin VanEyck, Wauwatosa; three nieces, Victoria (Clay) Tylinski, Appleton, Jamie VanEyck, Madison and Mary (Steve) Telisak, Eagle Pass, TX; one grand niece, Alexandra Tylinski, and one grand nephew, Carson Tylinski, both of Appleton. He was preceded in death of his parents.
A funeral mass will be celebrated at 11:00 a.m., Friday, September 24, 2010 at St. Therese Catholic Church, 113 W. Kort St., Rothschild. Rev. Norman Boneck will officiate. Visitation will be from 5:00 p.m. Thursday, September 23, 2010 at Brainard Funeral Home – Everest Chapel, 5712 Memorial Court, Weston, and from 9:30 a.m. until the time of service at the church. Burial will be in Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Kronenwetter.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be given in Dan's memory to Community Foundation of North Central Wisconsin, 500 Third Street, Suite 310, Wausau, Wisconsin 54403.
Online condolences may be given at www.brainardfuneral.com.
F, b. August 5, 1932, d. March 8, 2015
- Birth: Joyce Moder was born on August 5, 1932 in Hortonville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Lorien B Young were married on October 16, 1954 in Stephensville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Joyce Moder died on March 8, 2015, at age 82.
- Note: Joyce Young, 82, passed away on Sunday, March 8, 2015, at home with her family at her side, following a short battle with cancer. She was born on August 5, 1932, in Hortonville, the daughter of Rock and Beatrice (McGlin) Moder. On October 16, 1954, Joyce married Lorien Young at St. Patrick Catholic Church, Stephensville. Joyce was employed at Larsen Canning Company, after raising her children. She enjoyed going up north to the cottage and spending time with her children and grandchildren. She was a member of SS Peter & Paul Catholic Church, Hortonville.
She is survived by 2 daughters, Becky (Keith) Miller, Appleton; Lorie (Randy) Stroik, New London; son John Young (special friend, Julie Pennuto), New London; 4 grandchildren: Jessica (Peter) Stinski; Chris Stroik (special friend, Cindy Dusel); Adam (Tristan) Stroik; Andrew Stroik (Fiancée, Emily Smith); and 2 great-grandchildren, Stanley and Lilly Stinski. She is further survived by a brother Lloyd (Gladys) Moder; five sisters: Lola Moder; Kay Delzer; Rose (Marvin) Besaw; Gerry (Ron) Hoier; Pat Henrickson and numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband Lorien, brothers, Russell and Robert and sisters, Marion Flanagan and Betty Thorson.
Funeral Mass for Joyce will be held on Saturday, March 14, 2015, at 11:00 a.m. at SS Peter & Paul Catholic Church, Hortonville with Rev. Msgr. James Feely and Greg Layton, parish director officiating. Visitation will be held at the Borchardt & Moder Funeral Home, Hortonville from 4-7 p.m. Friday, March 13, 2015, and also at the church on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service.
The family wishes to thank the doctors and staff at ThedaCare Medical Center, New London and Theda Clark Medical Center, Neenah and also the ThedaCare at Home Hospice nurses.