M, b. March 1, 1918, d. July 1, 1997
- Birth: Joseph Bauer was born on March 1, 1918 in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 1, 1997, at age 79, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Edward Henry Bauer
M, b. May 15, 1927, d. June 25, 2002
- Birth: Edward Henry Bauer was born on May 15, 1927 in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 25, 2002, at age 75, in Scottsdale, Maricopa Co, Arizona.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Greenville, Wisconsin.
Clarence Abraham DuChateau
M, b. May 10, 1897, d. April 1, 1981
- Birth: Clarence Abraham DuChateau was born on May 10, 1897.
- Death: He died on April 1, 1981, at age 83, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Anne Claire Young
F, b. April 15, 1892, d. July 19, 1984
- Birth: Anne Claire Young was born on April 15, 1892 in Town of Lawrence, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 19, 1984, at age 92, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1926, d. 1926
- Birth: Virginia Young was born in 1926.
- Death: She died in 1926, at age ~0.
- Burial: She was buried in South Lawrence Cemetery, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. October 12, 1915, d. December 19, 1965
Family: Ione Mertz (b. June 6, 1918, d. July 10, 1968)
- Birth: Harold Krablean was born on October 12, 1915.
- Death: He died on December 19, 1965, at age 50, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
M, b. July 22, 1896, d. December 2, 1965
- Birth: Paul Damro was born on July 22, 1896 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 2, 1965, at age 69.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Erna Mae Reidl
F, b. July 24, 1898, d. September 2, 1955
Family: Paul Damro (b. July 22, 1896, d. December 2, 1965)
- Birth: Erna Mae Reidl was born on July 24, 1898 in Hortonville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 2, 1955, at age 57.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Norbert Harold Jack
M, b. January 6, 1917, d. July 5, 2010
- Birth: Norbert Harold Jack was born on January 6, 1917 in Hortonville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on June 10, 1948 in Montello, Marquette Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 5, 2010, at age 93, in Shawano, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Norbert H. Jack, age 93, of Moshawquit Lake, passed away July 5, 2010, at the Shawano Community Hospital. Born on January 6, 1917, in Hortonville, he was the son of the late Harold and Anna (Weiss) Jack. Norbert was a veteran of the United States Navy who served his country aboard the USS Atlanta during World War II. After graduating from MSOE with an engineering degree, Norbert was employed at Superior Electric in Appleton for 42 years and retired as President and part owner. On June 10, 1948 he was united in marriage to Annabelle Cotter in Montello.
Norbert was a member of the St. Michael's Catholic Church in Keshena, the Appleton Elks Club, and was state president of NECA for seven years. He was also a member of the Appleton V.F.W., the American Legion Post #38, and the Knights of Columbus in Appleton. In his free time, Norbert was an avid golfer and a member at the Golden Sands Golf Course. He was a lifelong Green Bay Packers fan.
Norbert is survived by his wife of 62 years, Annabelle; two daughters: Jane Jack-Marks of Appleton, Jeri Jack-Vitucci of Milwaukee; two sons: Gene Jack of Appleton, Tom Jack of Appleton; six grandchildren: Julie, Brian, Chelsea, Tyler, Jackie, Frankie; three great-grandchildren: Ryan, Brennan, Brody; brother-in-law, Tom Cotter of East Troy; and his special dog, Marley.
Norbert was preceded in death by his parents; and a brother, Lloyd Jack.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Friday, July 9, 2010, at the St. Michael's Catholic Church in Keshena with the Rev. David Barrett officiating. Family and friends may call at the church on Friday after 11 a.m. until the time of the service. Swedberg Funeral Home in Shawano is assisting the family with the arrangements.
Kenneth L Strutz
M, b. July 28, 1915, d. January 15, 1976
- Father: Henry Strutz (b. January 29, 1888, d. January 3, 1973)
- Mother: Mae Forster (b. May 17, 1890, d. September 24, 1967)
- Birth: Kenneth L Strutz was born on July 28, 1915.
- Marriage: He and Irene (Trudy) Balliet were married.
- Death: Kenneth L Strutz died on January 15, 1976, at age 60, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Henry Ernest Witthuhn
M, b. March 10, 1887, d. March 7, 1948
Family: Elizabeth Bertha Seibel (b. July 27, 1889, d. November 17, 1933)
- Rheinhold Witthuhn (b. November 23, 1916, d. January 2, 1926)
- Clarence H Witthuhn (b. April 27, 1919, d. December 18, 1925)
- Harold William Witthuhn (b. July 31, 1921, d. March 27, 2012)
- Margaret E Witthuhn (b. May 7, 1930, d. May 7, 1930)
- Birth: Henry Ernest Witthuhn was born on March 10, 1887 in Town of Bovina, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 7, 1948, at age 60.
Leonard P Hermes
F, b. circa 1892
- Birth: Elizabeth Keller was born circa 1892.
Allen Clifford Baldwin
M, b. November 11, 1925, d. February 17, 2006
- Birth: Allen Clifford Baldwin was born on November 11, 1925 in Symco, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Ruth J Young were married on September 19, 1946 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Allen Clifford Baldwin died on February 17, 2006, at age 80, in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Baldwin, Allen C.
Allen C. Baldwin, 80, passed away unexpectedly at his home on Friday Feb. 17, 2006. Born to Willard and Agnes (Pronto) Baldwin on Nov. 11, 1925, in Symco, Wis., where he lived his entire life. He attended Symco Grade School and graduated from Manawa High School in 1943. On Sept. 19, 1946, he married Ruth J. Young at St. Mary's Catholic church in Bear Creek, Wis. He farmed with his wife at the Baldwin homestead until his retirement. Throughout his life he was an agile roller skater and ice skater. He enjoyed sharing community history with family and friends. His retirement years were filled with hobbies such as: woodworking, fishing, deer hunting, snowmobiling and feeding small wildlife. He spent many summer Sunday afternoons bicycling or playing baseball with his grandchildren.
He is survived by Ruth, his wife, of nearly 60 years his six children, Judy Hein, Manawa, Wis. Ryan (Irene) Baldwin, Oswego, Ill. Marge (Lester) Malliette, Neenah, Wis. Mary Baldwin, Fort Atkinson, Wis. Will (Sharon) Baldwin, Manawa, Wis. Alan (Laurie) Baldwin, Manawa, Wis. His 16 grandchildren, Tammy (Dennis) Sack, Jodie (Philip) Rogers, Mary Jo (Shane) Lantz, Patti (friend Chris) Hein, Sarah Baldwin, Jenna Baldwin, Lisa Baldwin, Baldwin (Ashley, fiancee) Bump, Carmen Bump, Ali Bump, Devon Bump, Hannah (Dan) Stroesenreuther, Matthew Baldwin, Brianne Baldwin, Brad Baldwin, Brittany Baldwin. His four great grandchildren, Darrin Poppy, McKenzie Lantz, Joe Lantz, and Hayden Rogers. He is also survived by his sister, Jean (Bill) Levezow sister-in-law, Joyce Baldwin and four sisters-in-law,three brothers-in-law, as well as many nieces, nephews and cousins.
He was preceded in death by a sister, Bernice Hardy brother, Don "Windy" Baldwin brother, Jerry Baldwin and son-in-law, "Shorty" Hein.
The Mass of Christian Burial will be will be held 11 a.m. Tuesday Feb. 21, 2006, at Sacred Heart Church, Manawa with Rev. Bertin Samsa OFM Cap officiating. Burial will be in the parish cemetery. Relatives and friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday at the Cline-Hanson-Dahlke Funeral Home in Manawa and at the church on Tuesday from 10 a.m. until the time of the service. A parish prayer service will be held 7:30 p.m. Monday at the funeral home.
Manawa, WI 920-596-2500
Willard J Baldwin